Closed TopicStart new topic
> I ain't buying what Team Pac is selling
mrchitown
post Apr 9 2014, 11:10 PM
Post #101

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

That stuff Arum said was funny, he full of it but it was funny. That fight this Saturday won't be sold out lol. I got a call from my ticket broker and it's a lot of seats left for that fight. Somebody should've asked him why they slashing prices on the tickets if the fight is near a sellout.

You can buy tickets to the Manny fight through ticketmaster right now anywhere. The nosebleeds and the ring sides are still available. If you search the Mayweather fight on there its a big icon that says almost sold out. LOL at Arum, dude so jealous but lying isn't going to make it better

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Apr 9 2014, 11:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Apr 10 2014, 02:45 AM
Post #102

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

was rather pathetic to me, if you want posters up, isn't it your duty being the promoter to do so?... a guy attempts to berate the NCAA tourney like a buffoon... Taffert comes on and gives programming cues... Flappy Bob actually mentioned Veep and other random garbage shows at a fight presser... Pac was his normal childlike self... Timmy was his normal useless mumbler... the rapper dude?... I liked what Diaz said, no need to recruit other fighters after hearing Pac, Miguel, Zou for the 5th time inside a 5 minute span... Timmy went overboard with the "Momma Manager" nonsense on how she brings everything he needs, dummy she should have brought that correct rematch clause instead of the 5M you accepted clown

then last but not least, everybody knows this fight is 2-1 odds as it should be, but the winner would be no better than 5-1 against Floyd their damn self

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 10 2014, 08:41 AM
Post #103

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 9 2014, 08:10 PM) *
That stuff Arum said was funny, he full of it but it was funny. That fight this Saturday won't be sold out lol. I got a call from my ticket broker and it's a lot of seats left for that fight. Somebody should've asked him why they slashing prices on the tickets if the fight is near a sellout.

You can buy tickets to the Manny fight through ticketmaster right now anywhere. The nosebleeds and the ring sides are still available. If you search the Mayweather fight on there its a big icon that says almost sold out. LOL at Arum, dude so jealous but lying isn't going to make it better

Arum is stupid. Did you see the look on the MGM president's face? Bradley laughed off the comment
I guess he has to promote the fight using you know who's name. This fight is a bust. Arum should look at his undercards sickening.
QUOTE (TheCritics @ Apr 9 2014, 11:45 PM) *
was rather pathetic to me, if you want posters up, isn't it your duty being the promoter to do so?... a guy attempts to berate the NCAA tourney like a buffoon... Taffert comes on and gives programming cues... Flappy Bob actually mentioned Veep and other random garbage shows at a fight presser... Pac was his normal childlike self... Timmy was his normal useless mumbler... the rapper dude?... I liked what Diaz said, no need to recruit other fighters after hearing Pac, Miguel, Zou for the 5th time inside a 5 minute span... Timmy went overboard with the "Momma Manager" nonsense on how she brings everything he needs, dummy she should have brought that correct rematch clause instead of the 5M you accepted clown

then last but not least, everybody knows this fight is 2-1 odds as it should be, but the winner would be no better than 5-1 against Floyd their damn self

Truth.

Now time for my run. Later fellas. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 10 2014, 01:04 PM
Post #104

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 10 2014, 09:41 AM) *

Don't forget to take the Shih Tzu with you

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 10 2014, 01:35 PM
Post #105

Super Middleweight

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 10 2014, 10:04 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) that was good! I have a Doberman Pincher and a beagle named Cooshesh. Neither are in any type of shape to run.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 10 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #106

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 10 2014, 08:41 AM) *
Arum is stupid. Did you see the look on the MGM president's face? Bradley laughed off the comment
I guess he has to promote the fight using you know who's name. This fight is a bust. Arum should look at his undercards sickening.

Truth.

Your pathetic lol

I didn't get to see it I just read about it but I found it to be very low class what he said. The loudest one in the room aint s**t, and most of the time Arum is then loudest one. I was always taught to speak soft but carry a big stick

Bradley wasn't going to step nowhere near that buffoonery and that was smart of him. It's fight week. The hell he look like discussing another boxer

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Apr 11 2014, 04:14 PM
Post #107

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 10 2014, 02:04 PM) *

That MF has a Shih Tzu???

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 11 2014, 06:33 PM
Post #108

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 11 2014, 02:14 PM) *
That MF has a Shih Tzu???

Bruh, come on, don't believe the hype. I got a Doberman and a Beagle.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 09:17 AM