IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Proof of who really cherry picks fighters!, and team pacquaio still confused on drug testing
nyjyant1
post Sep 30 2011, 06:16 PM
Post #1

I'll send yall post cards from outer space...thanks Cshel...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,273

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCOCeAXokGc

bon appetite! (if thas how it spelled) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Sep 30 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

I hope you know this might get closed since this should be merged with the other Pacman and Mayweather threads, just a thought.

And it's been well known that Roach is a great matchmaker, probably a better match maker than as a trainer. Roach isn't nowhere near as good as his teacher the great Eddie Futch but he does and have proven to improve alot of fighters.

+Quote Post
nyjyant1
post Sep 30 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:20 PM) *
I hope you know this might get closed since this should be merged with the other Pacman and Mayweather threads, just a thought.

And it's been well known that Roach is a great matchmaker, probably a better match maker than as a trainer. Roach isn't nowhere near as good as his teacher the great Eddie Futch but he does and have proven to improve alot of fighters.

o okkk i didnt kno about the floyd/pac thread and yea freddie i guess knows his fighter better than anyone

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 30 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

its cool since cshels around this'll get closed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 30 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Oct 1 2011, 12:26 PM) *
o okkk i didnt kno about the floyd/pac thread and yea freddie i guess knows his fighter better than anyone

Yes you did. You joined 3 weeks ago and post nothing except this bullshit?

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Sep 30 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #6

Featherweight

QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:26 PM) *

Yeah, there's many debates and arguments that go on about this. I already have my suspicions and my opinion. I just think Arum believes Pacman will lose to Floyd and he will not allow Pacman to fight Floyd till he thinks Manny is on retirement level in other words cashing out.

I hate to see such a great fight with 2 great fighters in their prime missed but most likely we will not get the fight when both are in their prime. Arum is a smart man but damn he kills boxing with his bullshit. I wished Pacman was smart enough to not be butt fucked by Arum for this long and now he must fight since he's wasting his money on so much shit. I'm non bias but I think it would be a really competitive fight and Arum is going to fuck it up just like he did with Juanma and Gamboa. Fuck Arum. I say we need a Free Pacman movement, I'm surprised his own countrymen doesn't see whats really going on and make a statement to Top Rank, heck even Floyd told Pacman about his sleaze ball promoter and Floyd used to be promoted by Arum so he knows. SMFH

+Quote Post
nyjyant1
post Sep 30 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 30 2011, 07:31 PM) *
Yes you did. You joined 3 weeks ago and post nothing except this bullshit?

ummm yea this is only like my 3rd post, so umm get off my balls, umm yea

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Sep 30 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #8

Featherweight

QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:38 PM) *

Whoa. Bad move you are about to be put to death by rhetoric and dope ass word play.

You are now about to watch a master at work.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Sep 30 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #9

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (nyjyant1 @ Sep 30 2011, 07:38 PM) *

There are a lot of people here that should get off of the balls of that chap from Grand Rapids.

+Quote Post
nyjyant1
post Sep 30 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Sep 30 2011, 07:35 PM) *
Yeah, there's many debates and arguments that go on about this. I already have my suspicions and my opinion. I just think Arum believes Pacman will lose to Floyd and he will not allow Pacman to fight Floyd till he thinks Manny is on retirement level in other words cashing out.

I hate to see such a great fight with 2 great fighters in their prime missed but most likely we will not get the fight when both are in their prime. Arum is a smart man but damn he kills boxing with his bullshit. I wished Pacman was smart enough to not be butt fucked by Arum for this long and now he must fight since he's wasting his money on so much shit. I'm non bias but I think it would be a really competitive fight and Arum is going to fuck it up just like he did with Juanma and Gamboa. Fuck Arum. I say we need a Free Pacman movement, I'm surprised his own countrymen doesn't see whats really going on and make a statement to Top Rank, heck even Floyd told Pacman about his sleaze ball promoter and Floyd used to be promoted by Arum so he knows. SMFH

yea ur rite bro, and i jus read on the front page that bradley might actually be next for pac? what gods green earth possessed someone to even consider that??? he might as well fight clottey again

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:17 PM