> Who are the best Trainers in the Game?, Besides Da Professor
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 22 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Professor you know he had to say something smart! I got your back bro! Cali Love!!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 22 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

A guy called Terry, he was my coach when I was younger, strictly amateur stuff, he won the ABAs a couple of times in his day, maybe it's nothing amazing, but he actually teaches both good defense like slipping the jab and decent offense by cutting off the ring properly. I don't understand how professionals can't cut off the ring, baffles me at times.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 23 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Roger Mayweather
Floyd Mayweather Sr
Virgil Hunter
Nacho Beristain
Nazim Richardson
Ronnie Shields

I've also grown to appreciate the work of Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Pedro Diaz and James Harvey (Zab Judah's uncle)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 23 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 05:32 PM) *

I got a good laugh out of it because Dolimite tends to troll us from time to time. I think I'm still laughing at that Miami Heat troll trap that he pulled on Chi! Be careful Professor, you may just get a call about training some of these fighters...you know they read these boards...regardless of what they say. I'm waiting for Golden Boy and Top Rank to steal one of our ideas, so I can sue their asses. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 23 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #25

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 06:54 AM) *
I got a good laugh out of it because Dolimite tends to troll us from time to time. I think I'm still laughing at that Miami Heat troll trap that he pulled on Chi! Be careful Professor, you may just get a call about training some of these fighters...you know they read these boards...regardless of what they say. I'm waiting for Golden Boy and Top Rank to steal one of our ideas, so I can sue their asses. Lol

I am a troll now! Ouch! Its cool bro, the Hawks and Falcons will one day live up to their expectation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 23 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 23 2013, 11:00 AM) *
I am a troll now! Ouch! Its cool bro, the Hawks and Falcons will one day live up to their expectation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

Nah man, you're far from a troll. Lol

The Falcons and the Hawks will forever suck...no way around that one. The Hawks haven't been good since the Lenny Wilkens, Mookie Blaylock and Motumbo days. Hell, I thought Jason Terry could save them, but boy was I wrong. I just don't like Falcons fans, but the team isn't all that bad.

I cant truly pin point the best trainers in the game. Most of them have fighters that they've been training since they were kids, so I cant that it truly counts. If they're able to make significant changes to newly acquired fighters, then I can give them credit based on that.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 08:54 AM) *

i know they all read the boards from time to time. they won't admit to it...but they do. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) we inspire the pundits....don't get it twisted. i've heard them quote shit i've read or wrote myself in forums. fuck the training job. i want jim lampley or max kellermans job. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'll settle for training to though.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 23 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 11:24 AM) *
Nah man, you're far from a troll. Lol

The Falcons and the Hawks will forever suck...no way around that one. The Hawks haven't been good since the Lenny Wilkens, Mookie Blaylock and Motumbo days. Hell, I thought Jason Terry could save them, but boy was I wrong. I just don't like Falcons fans, but the team isn't all that bad.

I cant truly pin point the best trainers in the game. Most of them have fighters that they've been training since they were kids, so I cant that it truly counts. If they're able to make significant changes to newly acquired fighters, then I can give them credit based on that.

i believe the opposite to be true. if they take them from the very beginning ala floyd sr/jr that is all the proof i need.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 23 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #29

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 23 2013, 12:18 AM) *
Roger Mayweather
Floyd Mayweather Sr
Virgil Hunter
Nacho Beristain
Nazim Richardson
Ronnie Shields

I've also grown to appreciate the work of Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Pedro Diaz and James Harvey (Zab Judah's uncle)

Great list, how the hell did I forget Shields, EMM and Harvey..I like Pedro too, I think he's going to do excellent work with Rigo

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 23 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 08:54 AM) *

They already have TBH lol

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 01:41 AM