> broner, did he drop stafford?
mrchitown
post Apr 23 2014, 09:04 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2014, 08:43 PM) *
I agree as well, but as well all know, boxing and MMA is a one man sport....after the first bell rings. We've seen sparring partners put on dull fights (at times), and we've seen friends just flat out refuse to fight each other. I don't expect too see the Klitz bros or the Charlos fight each other, but these other dudes need to step up.

That Rodgers and Cutler bromance is ridiculous, by the way. Lol

Which is why I don't like when sparring partners fight, I'm sure you feel the same way. The element is there for them to take it easy on eachother

I am onboard with what your saying, it should be more about furthering your legacy and your career and seeing whose the better fighter. But instead we getting dudes in the game now who don't wanna ruffle no feathers. I don't like it either. The one fight that friendship got in the way of that I wanted to see was dirrell and Ward. He was Ward's biggest threat and they both made every effort to not make the fight. I think that was the downfall of Dirrell

Someone will come along and just put an end to it

It is ridiculous, the rivalry just took a turn for the worse. It used to be like Porsha and Kenya from that housewives show and now it's like Damon and Affleck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 24 2014, 12:23 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I tried to tell yall when Broner was getting buddy buddy with Danny and Devon. He only pop that shit to the brawlers and sluggers (and Paulie lol). Problem is, slugger beat that ass lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 10:01 AM