> MOSLEY VS MATTHYSE
neophyte7
post May 28 2013, 02:04 PM
Post #31

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 28 2013, 02:50 PM) *
i'd much rather see mosley fight maidana.

even at this stage he has a speed advantage over Maidana and would land a high % of power shots... good scrap I would also love to see.. I am not saying Mosley is all that but he has a name.. he is a lock hall of famer that has never been KOD and is still in the mix until someone beats him into retirement. He still makes for exciting fights with guys not named mayweather, canelo... against any of these other cats he is a live dog with a punchers chance. Anyone of the current top guys at 147 who can KO Mosley could definitely call out mayweather immediately afterward on the strength of just that alone...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 28 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 28 2013, 02:04 PM) *
even at this stage he has a speed advantage over Maidana and would land a high % of power shots... good scrap I would also love to see.. I am not saying Mosley is all that but he has a name.. he is a lock hall of famer that has never been KOD and is still in the mix until someone beats him into retirement. He still makes for exciting fights with guys not named mayweather, canelo... against any of these other cats he is a live dog with a punchers chance. Anyone of the current top guys at 147 who can KO Mosley could definitely call out mayweather immediately afterward on the strength of just that alone...

i agree.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:33 PM