IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FLOYD WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER TO GET RID OF ROGER, ROGER IS FLOYD'S MASTER MOTIVATER
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 09:34 AM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,777

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2012, 10:17 AM) *
You lost me after that statement lmao

Sorry I lost you on my statement. Bottom line is if Roger goes he won't be the one going. Some other things will be going "DOWN".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #12

Amateur

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 11 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Floyd's been saying Roger's health is on the decline and he can't work the mitts as fast as he used to since the Ortiz fight I think. I doubt floyd is politically letting Roger go. He's been saying That he tries to encourage Roger to eat right so that he can be sharp physically and mentally. But I guess Roger doesn't take that seriously. Understand diabetes isn't a common cold. Roger is also Floyd's uncle. I think this is just a case of a nephew worrying for his uncles health. If Roger isn't sharp in training camp then Floyd isn't sharp on fight night. But I completely understand what you're saying. I doubt Floyd will let Roger go completely. Perhaps he's bringing his father in just for the physical aspect but Roger will still develop the game plan. They are all family so they should be able to work together. I don't think it'll go the extent of Floyd being broken spirited in the ring. But only time will tell.

Yor right time will tell. Has the clock started ticking? Floyd doesn't need to be trained because he's already trained up by way of his daddy and Roger. Roger is not just Floyd's trainer, he's his Master Motivator. If you remember the fued with his father on HBO 24/7. Roger never said, two words til it became time to speak. When Roger stepped in directing his nephew into the locker room and telling him you said what you had to say and thats it. Floyd didn't get calm til Roger stepped in with his energy. Roger never got irate one time and Floyd calmed down. Ain't nothing like energy forces in your life.

This post has been edited by chance1: Dec 11 2012, 09:53 AM

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #13

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:08 AM) *
Riddle me this...what else do you know about boxing besides Mayweather Mayweather Mayweather? I only seem to see you around here talking about him, with these threads in all caps.

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

I thought this was a sight where we can write what we wanna write about in boxing. If I choose to write about the Mayweather's thats my business right. I don't tell you what to write about. What do you want me to say? Pac got knocked out. End of story. Why you taking it so personal about who I decide to write about in boxing/ Do you want me to write about you. Do you know anything else about boxing besides Almenjo? Whatever that is.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 11:02 AM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:51 AM) *
I thought this was a sight where we can write what we wanna write about in boxing. If I choose to write about the Mayweather's thats my business right. I don't tell you what to write about. What do you want me to say? Pac got knocked out. End of story. Why you taking it so personal about who I decide to write about in boxing/ Do you want me to write about you. Do you know anything else about boxing besides Almenjo? Whatever that is.

This is a BOXING forum, not a Mayweather forum. When people like you just drop in here out of nowhere with your copied & pasted threads, it makes this forum seem like a joke.

Let me see, Donaire and Arce fight this weekend. Khan has a comeback fight this weekend. There's a thread about the FOTY, KO of the Year, round of the year, etc...or have you even watched any fights other than Mayweather and Pacquiao fights?

50 Cent and his baseless fluff are pretty much irrelevant at this point, and its a bunch of soap opera nonsense. Who cares about it at this point? Find something else to talk about.

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 11:36 AM
Post #15

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:02 PM) *
This is a BOXING forum, not a Mayweather forum. When people like you just drop in here out of nowhere with your copied & pasted threads, it makes this forum seem like a joke.

Let me see, Donaire and Arce fight this weekend. Khan has a comeback fight this weekend. There's a thread about the FOTY, KO of the Year, round of the year, etc...or have you even watched any fights other than Mayweather and Pacquiao fights?

50 Cent and his baseless fluff are pretty much irrelevant at this point, and its a bunch of soap opera nonsense. Who cares about it at this point? Find something else to talk about.

50 can't talk about anything except Floyd in boxing. Maybe you wanna talk to him about talking about something else in boxing. So Donaire, Arce and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got. What's the story. I guess there is none.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 11:36 AM) *
50 can't talk about anything except Floyd in boxing. Maybe you wanna talk to him about talking about something else in boxing. So Donaire, Arce and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got. What's the story. I guess there is none.

Just STOP bringing up 50's name, please! We're done with the whole fake bromance and the soap opera. Boxing is boxing, and I'll be watching this weekend, no matter who fights. That's what a real fan does. The fact that you said, "So Donaire, Arce, and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got?" goes to tell me that you could give a flying fuck about what else is going on in boxing.

Just kick rocks with all of this stupid Mayweather/50 Cent stuff. You've made my ass hurt with your meaningless threads and responding to yourself by accident. This whole "Mayweather could possibly be changing trainers" is a decent story, but really, will it even make a difference at this point? According to your and your added fluff, this changing of trainers is the end of the world for Floyd. Please

Find your identity around here, rather than bringing up this poison. Until he announces his next opponent...who cares?

+Quote Post
chance1
post Dec 11 2012, 12:22 PM
Post #17

Amateur

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Just STOP bringing up 50's name, please! We're done with the whole fake bromance and the soap opera. Boxing is boxing, and I'll be watching this weekend, no matter who fights. That's what a real fan does. The fact that you said, "So Donaire, Arce, and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got?" goes to tell me that you could give a flying fuck about what else is going on in boxing.

Just kick rocks with all of this stupid Mayweather/50 Cent stuff. You've made my ass hurt with your meaningless threads and responding to yourself by accident. This whole "Mayweather could possibly be changing trainers" is a decent story, but really, will it even make a difference at this point? According to your and your added fluff, this changing of trainers is the end of the world for Floyd. Please

Find your identity around here, rather than bringing up this poison. Until he announces his next opponent...who cares?

You need to quit wasting your time on me. Give 50 a call he's waiting on your fluffy almenjo!

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 11 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #18

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:15 AM) *
I love you Bob Arum and I love Roger Mayweather. Both Bob & Roger are two of the last of an era in boxing that can never be replaced. Bob and Roger are going out in their Profession the way J.Ager went out in his profession; and that would be to their death! True Troopers go all the way to the End! When 50 cent said, at the Fortune gym media work out session, Out with the Old and in with the New. That was a joke! When 50 was asked what is he bringing to boxing. He said, Excitement. Well when was boxing never not exciting! Give me a boxing break.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dafuq+did+i...mp;bih=389#i=13

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:22 PM) *
You need to quit wasting your time on me. Give 50 a call he's waiting on your fluffy almenjo!

Nobody knows you as a poster, you just drop in here talking about Mayweather and 50. The jig is up my friend.

I hate fans like you...talking about Donaire/Arce/Khan doesn't matter. What a loser...learn about the sport please. Im sure you can count the corn in Floyd's stool if you needed to. Clown

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 11 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #20

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:08 AM) *
Riddle me this...what else do you know about boxing besides Mayweather Mayweather Mayweather? I only seem to see you around here talking about him, with these threads in all caps.

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

My thoughts exactly but man.. when he said this: "When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven".... that shit had me literally in tears. Wtf was that. Hahaha

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:58 PM