Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PLAYOFFS
BigG
post May 7 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Hope Boston win this year. But I'm thinkin it'll be Dallas-Miami in the finals and I hope Dallas wins if thats the case because I'd love to see Kidd get a ring before he retires.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 7 2011, 10:59 AM
Post #2

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (BigG @ May 7 2011, 11:15 AM) *
Hope Boston win this year. But I'm thinkin it'll be Dallas-Miami in the finals and I hope Dallas wins if thats the case because I'd love to see Kidd get a ring before he retires.

Fuck you, G!

The Bolts are BACK baby!!!

(IMG:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/135550911_8013bd4f31_o.jpg)

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post May 8 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,386

Man I got Dallas and Chicago in the finals. Derrick Rose is just a beast, and when he's on, no team can beat the Bulls imo. Dallas is playing solid, and good for them. I've always liked Dallas, and think they have a ton of talent. The addition of Chandler helped out a little bit, and Dirk is playing out of his mind. I'm rockin my Jason Terry jersey today and hoping they pull off the sweep. I was in Dallas a couple years ago, and they don't get too into the Mavs. Everybody I talked to was much more interested in Longhorn football or the Cowboys. Hopefully they can win the title and change that around.

Boston won last night which was huge for them. I think coming back from 2-0 will be too much for them though. Miami is just playing better right now, and they've come together. They are a tough out, but hopefully Rondo will be alright and the Celts can come together. Shaq can be a force on the inside, as the Heat do not have a dominant center. If Shaq is healthy enough and can stay out there he can be a factor.

Go Grizzlies btw!! Nothing like an 8 side putting it all on the line and playing hard. Zach Randolph and Mike Connely are really having coming out parties in the playoffs. It's great because ESPN only talks about five or six teams in the NBA. Mike was a great pg that one year at Ohio St. and always had solid potential.

+Quote Post
caneman
post May 8 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (BigG @ May 7 2011, 10:15 AM) *

They are going for the KO right now & cosign on Kidd & I am sick of the Lakers!

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 8 2011, 02:02 PM) *
Man I got Dallas and Chicago in the finals. Derrick Rose is just a beast, and when he's on, no team can beat the Bulls imo. Dallas is playing solid, and good for them. I've always liked Dallas, and think they have a ton of talent. The addition of Chandler helped out a little bit, and Dirk is playing out of his mind. I'm rockin my Jason Terry jersey today and hoping they pull off the sweep. I was in Dallas a couple years ago, and they don't get too into the Mavs. Everybody I talked to was much more interested in Longhorn football or the Cowboys. Hopefully they can win the title and change that around.

Boston won last night which was huge for them. I think coming back from 2-0 will be too much for them though. Miami is just playing better right now, and they've come together. They are a tough out, but hopefully Rondo will be alright and the Celts can come together. Shaq can be a force on the inside, as the Heat do not have a dominant center. If Shaq is healthy enough and can stay out there he can be a factor.

Go Grizzlies btw!! Nothing like an 8 side putting it all on the line and playing hard. Zach Randolph and Mike Connely are really having coming out parties in the playoffs. It's great because ESPN only talks about five or six teams in the NBA. Mike was a great pg that one year at Ohio St. and always had solid potential.

I would like to see Bulls & Dallas! Rose is amazing!

+Quote Post
BigG
post May 8 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

Lakers getting destroyed

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post May 9 2011, 07:27 AM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 7 2011, 08:59 AM) *
Fuck you, G!

Bolts vs Bruins will be a good series, but I'd have to put my money on Boston. Tim Thomas is god like.

Anyways, it's clear that the CANUCKS ARE TAKING THE CUP HOME BABY

As for bball, it'll be an OKC vs Heat final. I have had my money riding on the Heat to win it all since November, too much firepower.

+Quote Post
BigG
post May 9 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #7

Choppin Headz Boi!

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 7 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Fuck you, G!

I never watched that shit... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 9 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #8

The Prime Minista

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 08:27 AM) *
Bolts vs Bruins will be a good series, but I'd have to put my money on Boston. Tim Thomas is god like.

Anyways, it's clear that the CANUCKS ARE TAKING THE CUP HOME BABY

Everyone is picking Boston...then they'll say something like "I like Tampa's offense", almost as an afterthought.

It's ok, nobody gave them a shot in 2004 either...

(IMG:http://www.tampagov.net/information_resources/sports/images/2004_Stanley_Cup_Champions_photo.jpg)

QUOTE (BigG @ May 9 2011, 08:33 AM) *
I never watched that shit... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Honestly, I didn't read past the first sentence in your post and just assumed that you were talking about Hockey Playoffs.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post May 10 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 9 2011, 09:25 AM) *
Everyone is picking Boston...then they'll say something like "I like Tampa's offense", almost as an afterthought.

It's ok, nobody gave them a shot in 2004 either...

(IMG:http://www.tampagov.net/information_resources/sports/images/2004_Stanley_Cup_Champions_photo.jpg)

Honestly, I didn't read past the first sentence in your post and just assumed that you were talking about Hockey Playoffs.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I pick Boston to make it to the cup final vs. Vancouver...I like Tampa's offense A LOT tons of firepower and not to mention role players such as Bergenheim stepping in and scoring points when needed as well...but in the playoffs it all comes down to goaltending and for as well as Roloson has been playing, Tim Thomas is the best goalie in the league hands down....It'll be Boston in 6 or 7 but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around as well.

As for the Nucks, Luongo is a Vezina candidate, Kesler is hands down one of the top 3 best two way player in the league and the best player in the playoffs thus far, The Sedins (even though they're slumping) are back to back NHL scoring leaders and the Nucks defence core is one of the strongest, if not the strongest D-Core in the league..When you have a top 4 Dman on most teams in Keith Ballard making 4+ million but sitting in the press box, u know you've got a strong D-Core

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 10 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #10

The Prime Minista

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 10 2011, 08:02 PM) *
I pick Boston to make it to the cup final vs. Vancouver...I like Tampa's offense A LOT tons of firepower and not to mention role players such as Bergenheim stepping in and scoring points when needed as well...but in the playoffs it all comes down to goaltending and for as well as Roloson has been playing, Tim Thomas is the best goalie in the league hands down....It'll be Boston in 6 or 7 but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around as well.

As for the Nucks, Luongo is a Vezina candidate, Kesler is hands down one of the top 3 best two way player in the league and the best player in the playoffs thus far, The Sedins (even though they're slumping) are back to back NHL scoring leaders and the Nucks defence core is one of the strongest, if not the strongest D-Core in the league..When you have a top 4 Dman on most teams in Keith Ballard making 4+ million but sitting in the press box, u know you've got a strong D-Core

Roloson is playing OUT OF HIS MIND right now! It's ridiculous how dominant he's been in the playoffs. If he can keep it up, I don't see ANYONE beating the Lightning. That's really the only variable that means anything. The Bolts are gonna get their goals regardless of what line is in the game, it's just a matter of Rolo stopping the other guys.

The NHL HATES Tampa discarding their Golden children they way that they did. Some of those penalty calls were VERY suspect. I expect to see more of the same in this next series.

But our boys are durable. The NHL would be pissed if Tampa got past Boston, but I'd love to finish the season with the Canucks! That's a good match up.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:01 AM