IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> With All The Players Involved With Floyd Mayweather, Who is Whom in the Negotiations For Money May?
Jhill47
post Dec 13 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,594

QUOTE (Remi @ Dec 13 2011, 08:06 PM) *

Hey dumbass if u believe what comes outta Bob Arums mouth well I have some oceanfront property for sell in Idaho. By the way Arum said the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese. Getcha lame ass outta here u fucking clown
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Hey dumbass if u believe what comes outta Bob Arums mouth well I have some oceanfront property for sell in Idaho. By the way Arum said the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese. Getcha lame ass outta here u fucking clown

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 13 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (kingknockout @ Dec 13 2011, 08:09 PM) *
great thread...

another question though..

why shane mosley or b-hop don't have their own company?

They are too scared to leave the plantation. It would help them in life after the boxing. Hopkins get all that talent out of Philly. Shane could get all that California talent but instead thet rather work for someone else than profit off their own skills. SOme people like being the ho instead of the pimp
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Well, its no need to play "duck duck goose" with this team...everybody seems to know where they are on the totem pole. Now, for that other little guy with the "excellent footwork"...where do we start with his team? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

It starts with Koncz and ends with Arum... Manny is the last to know.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:35 PM) *
They are too scared to leave the plantation. It would help them in life after the boxing. Hopkins get all that talent out of Philly. Shane could get all that California talent but instead thet rather work for someone else than profit off their own skills. SOme people like being the ho instead of the pimp

Should've known it wouldn't be too much longer before you got on here spewing out nonsense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

C'mon, you just read an article about Hopkins last week, and you know how he gets about his money, so either he's taking his time, not interested, or knows something about it that we dont know.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 13 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:41 PM) *
Should've known it wouldn't be too much longer before you got on here spewing out nonsense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

C'mon, you just read an article about Hopkins last week, and you know how he gets about his money, so either he's taking his time, not interested, or knows something about it that we dont know.

Hopkins is a very intelligent guy and he dresses like one too what I do not pick up from Hopkins (he is damn good when it comes to his money). He supports the hell out of De La Hoya, he is at almost every Golden Boy event. I just don't feel like he wants to leave Golden Boy and he knows about the business. So either Golden Boy is paying him very well or he just doesn't have enough to gumption to want to run his own business. Let's face it, a boxer never wants to leave the sport, they want to remain in it at as long as possible. I just feel that Hopkins can be great at being his own boss plus he can help a lot of young fighters steer their way through the boxing game.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 13 2011, 09:47 PM) *
Let's face it, a boxer never wants to leave the sport, they want to remain in it at as long as possible. I just feel that Hopkins can be great at being his own boss plus he can help a lot of young fighters steer their way through the boxing game.

This would've sufficed. He is well involved with GBP, and maybe he's either trying to learn as much as possible, or maybe he found out that its more work than one is willing to do. Who knows?

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Dec 14 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

great thread...

Mosley fought under his own promotional company for the pacquio fight and I think he will continue that until he retires.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Dec 14 2011, 04:24 PM
Post #18

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

great thread...

Mosley fought under his own promotional company for the pacquio fight and I think he will continue that until he retires.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:19 PM