IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it true, Guerrero arrested at an airport??
mgrover
post Mar 29 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 01:55 PM) *
If this was Mayweather I doubt people would be sympathetic matter of fact they would demand that he be in jail. Its bullshit and here is another reason why I am rooting against Guerrero he is a walking contradiction. Read the link below

http://www.boxingscene.com/guerrero-maywea...-goliath--63856

and then it'd look like Mayweathers definitely ducking him to be asking for RG to be in jail lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #52

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 29 2013, 06:04 AM) *
and then it'd look like Mayweathers definitely ducking him to be asking for RG to be in jail lol

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal. Not only ducking but afraid! Remember how everyone was saying he was ducking Guerrero because he was going to fight Alexander and when it came out that he was fighting Guerrero he was ducking Sergio and GGG! And Saul Alvarez! People run out of shit to say!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 29 2013, 09:17 AM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 02:13 PM) *
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal. Not only ducking but afraid! Remember how everyone was saying he was ducking Guerrero because he was going to fight Alexander and when it came out that he was fighting Guerrero he was ducking Sergio and GGG! And Saul Alvarez! People run out of shit to say!

The funniest one I ever heard was that he went to jail, on purpose so Manny Pac couldn't beat him up.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 09:21 AM
Post #54

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 29 2013, 06:17 AM) *
The funniest one I ever heard was that he went to jail, on purpose so Manny Pac couldn't beat him up.

I absolutely forgot about that one! What those asses fail to realize was that Mayweather openly called him out and actually called him! He offered him 40 million dollars which was more than he ever made!!! Then when 50 jumped shipped he said that he was tired of running from Manny and they ran with it! It was great!

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 29 2013, 10:02 AM
Post #55

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

I am generally sympathetic to his situation. I am a pro gun person who lives in a pro gun state. I believe the NY approach to gun control is unconstitutional and I know that you can carry a gun on a plane in checked luggage if you declare it to the airline and follow their rules. Still be hears responsibility for understanding that gun laws are not uniform nationally. In fact, California (his home state) is very restrictive as well. He should be aware there are differences and look to avoid issues.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 29 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #56

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 29 2013, 09:04 AM) *

Floyd loves money, there's no way he wants RG to go to jail, especially after all the crap RG has been talking---I know Mayweather wants to lay hands on him and give him his blessing.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 29 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #57

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 29 2013, 11:54 AM) *
Floyd loves money, there's no way he wants RG to go to jail, especially after all the crap RG has been talking---I know Mayweather wants to lay hands on him and give him his blessing.

LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 28 2013, 08:36 PM) *
Details or no details. Common sense should tell you, after the ridiculous increase in security post 9/11, gun+ airport = bad idea. Do I think he intended to do something malicious? No. But I find it hard to sympathize with someone that stupid. Strict NY gun laws aside, common sense should tell you weapons and airports are a terrible idea. It's like saying bomb on an airplane. It's like Mitt Romney's 47% statement. You just gotta be smarter than that.

i'm willing to bet money he gets fined and a slap on the wrist.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 29 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #59

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 01:07 PM) *
i'm willing to bet money he gets fined and a slap on the wrist.

Bloomberg is spending millions of his own money to fight America's rejection of his draconian gun policies as a front man for his fellow elite. NO WAY he lets RG get anything less than the average of what others get in NYC for similar charges. He just spent millions backing a lady running for Jesse Jackson Jr.'s seat in Chicago who was running against someone who was open to changing Illinois gun laws, but had no chance of winning for other reasons. He has committed millions in funds to fight pro gun candidates in other states.

If convicted, I see his only hope to stay on the streets is Golden Boy throwing their money behind appeals attacking the constitutionality of NYC gun laws. If I am RG, I try to stall this case as long as possible and make an extra million to be able to fund appeals. He should also appeal to the NRA and the pro gun lobby to see if his case would make a good test case to take to the federal courts.

FYI.....I am not a lawyer nor have a legal background.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Mar 29 2013, 10:02 AM) *
I am generally sympathetic to his situation. I am a pro gun person who lives in a pro gun state. I believe the NY approach to gun control is unconstitutional and I know that you can carry a gun on a plane in checked luggage if you declare it to the airline and follow their rules. Still be hears responsibility for understanding that gun laws are not uniform nationally. In fact, California (his home state) is very restrictive as well. He should be aware there are differences and look to avoid issues.

this is where our government fails us. they tell us, ignorance of the law is no excuse....but where are these laws posted? how do we know when they change? are we not a "united states of america?" the laws change by the minute...if i had to reference them for every step and move i make....am i really living in a free society???

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:50 AM