IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Poor Manny being RAPED but won't leave Top Rank, Does Bob Arum have something on him??
Cshel86
post Jan 7 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #21

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 7 2014, 12:45 PM) *
you are joking! Please tell me! What a dummy!

Nope, Bradley was bragging about signing with TR and saying that he was going to get the biggest payday of his career in his first TR fight (against Casamayor), but the fool actually opted not to take his signing bonus upon signing.

Instead, he got it in his first fight purse, which was a little over $1M...$600k of it being his fight purse. Now that I think about it, he made $800k against Devon earlier that same year, so NO, his TR debut WASN'T his biggest payday. Over half of it was his fight purse, while the rest of it was his bonus...one of which Manny paid (since he was the "co-promoter of the card).

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 7 2014, 11:12 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jan 7 2014, 08:51 PM) *
Floyd ran from the plantation-- Pac ran back to it- lmao--- sad. I hope he redeems himself I would hate to see the IRS do him like they did JOE LOUIS... Manny might be tap dancing and doing the bo jangles to pay his debts....

So did Oscar. Isn't it funny that 2 of the biggest money makers of all time in the sport made their money WITHOUT Arum? Pacquiao needs to listen to his lawyer and the other few around him trying to tell him the truth. It's almost too late

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 8 2014, 01:46 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 8 2014, 12:12 AM) *
So did Oscar. Isn't it funny that 2 of the biggest money makers of all time in the sport made their money WITHOUT Arum? Pacquiao needs to listen to his lawyer and the other few around him trying to tell him the truth. It's almost too late

You can put cotto in there also..

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 8 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2014, 07:26 PM) *
Nope, Bradley was bragging about signing with TR and saying that he was going to get the biggest payday of his career in his first TR fight (against Casamayor), but the fool actually opted not to take his signing bonus upon signing.

Instead, he got it in his first fight purse, which was a little over $1M...$600k of it being his fight purse. Now that I think about it, he made $800k against Devon earlier that same year, so NO, his TR debut WASN'T his biggest payday. Over half of it was his fight purse, while the rest of it was his bonus...one of which Manny paid (since he was the "co-promoter of the card).

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)

Arum is a straight up Thug! talk about Thug Life, Arum is it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 7 2014, 08:12 PM) *

His fans would argue that he is such a loyal and kind heart guy that he won't leave Arum. However he did not have an issue with firing Ariza. Either Bob has something on Manny, Manny owes Bob money that he advanced to him or he doesn't care. You are right Chi, the best 30 for 30, ever. Didn't Roach even say he had to give Manny money? Shit

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 7 2014, 10:46 PM) *

Cotto ran back but he didn't sign his life over to Bob. The Bernie Maddoff of boxing.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Jan 8 2014, 01:07 PM
Post #25

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 6 2014, 06:50 PM) *
I don't know about that Karceeno dude, I don't trust it until I hear something official

It's official dude that guy got bob arum on speed dial

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 8 2014, 06:20 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Jan 8 2014, 12:07 PM) *
It's official dude that guy got bob arum on speed dial

I know he does, I've seen his interviews with arum before. But where is it official at? Why hasn't any other journalist picked it up? IDGAF about a video of a convo that took place a month ago but then the next day after that video was released Arum speaks to the Ring TV. A credible site I might add and says that "Manny may re-new with us past 2015"

Show me where it's offical at. Point me to this direction where you and others have seen this official shit. I've said earlier and I'll say it again, I'm not sold that he's already signed the extension. I'm not saying it's not possible but what Manny is saying and what Arum is saying is contracdictory. Last week Manny said that if Floyd wanted a fight without Arum involved he'd have to wait til 2015, now I know he's stupid but he can't be that stupid. If he signed the extension already then he wouldn't be talking the way he is and Arum wouldn't have said what he said.

For all I know, maybe it was a verbal agreement, maybe it wasn't but I've yet to see where it's "official" at. Arum has lots of media friends and all the others are bigger then this dude. Why ain't Iole or Rafael reporting it? I can only go off what is being put out there. No diss but if this video is all the proof then I'd rather not even respond to posts bringing this shit up again

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jan 8 2014, 06:24 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 8 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 8 2014, 10:20 AM) *
His fans would argue that he is such a loyal and kind heart guy that he won't leave Arum. However he did not have an issue with firing Ariza. Either Bob has something on Manny, Manny owes Bob money that he advanced to him or he doesn't care. You are right Chi, the best 30 for 30, ever. Didn't Roach even say he had to give Manny money? Shit

Cotto ran back but he didn't sign his life over to Bob. The Bernie Maddoff of boxing.

He seems loyal, his attorney says he is. Ain't nothing wrong with being loyal, it's an underrated trait these days. And I thought Roach got Ariza outta there

His ESPN doc is going to win awards, if he re-signs or has re-signed like what's being alleged then he's sealed his fate. Arum will use him and ruin him

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 8 2014, 06:31 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 8 2014, 12:46 AM) *

Him too. How Manny doesn't see this stuff or comprehend it is beyond me. He don't even have to sign with GB, he can be a free agent and control his destiny, like how Miguel is doing now. He won't be a victim to the cold war. He can go between the networks and the promoters and do what he wants to do. I hope his wife or someone is in his ear telling him this. I'm sure his lawyer is but he needs to hear it constantly

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 8 2014, 06:37 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 8 2014, 03:28 PM) *
He seems loyal, his attorney says he is. Ain't nothing wrong with being loyal, it's an underrated trait these days. And I thought Roach got Ariza outta there

His ESPN doc is going to win awards, if he re-signs or has re-signed like what's being alleged then he's sealed his fate. Arum will use him and ruin him

If I am fucking you out of money, will you still be loyal to me? You are loyal to the ones who are loyal back.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 8 2014, 07:20 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 8 2014, 12:20 PM) *
Arum is a straight up Thug! talk about Thug Life, Arum is it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

Cotto still got his biggest check away from arum.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 11:03 AM