Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Landmark Education, One of the scariest things I've done in my life
Snoop
post Oct 19 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #1

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

So I've done this "education" called the Landmark Forum, sometimes referred to as "The Forum", once known as Erhard Seminar Training, formally Mind Dynamics and has been accused of cult-like brainwashing by many experts. For whatever reason, I was extremely intrigued by the effects it had on my mind and signed up for the "Advanced Course". This last weekend was my "Advanced Course" and that shit literally FUCKED with my mind. I'm talking 14 hours a day for three days straight of just abusive psychological and identity breakdowns, then building people back up with an identity in Landmark. It was seriously one of the scariest experiences I've ever had in my life. I say this because it was frightful how easily people are manipulated and the power of group think. The first seminar I attended, I stood up against what the leader was saying and I literally felt that if she had told them to kill me, they would have. It's absolutely fucking insane shit like this exists.

Read more about it here:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/archive/...hp/t-30430.html

http://www.cameronfreeman.com/index.cfm?Fu...mp;SectionID=82 (My leader was Charlene Afremow, mentioned at the end.)

Has anyone heard or done these types of things before?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 19 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

I'm not fuckin tellin you now even if I have!!!

LUNATIC!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Oct 19 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #3

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

So the pontoon leader took cult training.....go figure.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 19 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 19 2010, 10:41 AM) *
So I've done this "education" called the Landmark Forum, sometimes referred to as "The Forum", once known as Erhard Seminar Training, formally Mind Dynamics and has been accused of cult-like brainwashing by many experts. For whatever reason, I was extremely intrigued by the effects it had on my mind and signed up for the "Advanced Course". This last weekend was my "Advanced Course" and that shit literally FUCKED with my mind. I'm talking 14 hours a day for three days straight of just abusive psychological and identity breakdowns, then building people back up with an identity in Landmark. It was seriously one of the scariest experiences I've ever had in my life. I say this because it was frightful how easily people are manipulated and the power of group think. The first seminar I attended, I stood up against what the leader was saying and I literally felt that if she had told them to kill me, they would have. It's absolutely fucking insane shit like this exists.

Read more about it here:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/archive/...hp/t-30430.html

http://www.cameronfreeman.com/index.cfm?Fu...mp;SectionID=82 (My leader was Charlene Afremow, mentioned at the end.)

Has anyone heard or done these types of things before?

Damn, son! Need me to hook you up with some chicks or something?

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 20 2010, 02:34 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 19 2010, 08:58 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
JD
post Oct 20 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #6

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 19 2010, 09:58 PM) *

LOL...he should have taken it before creating that embarrassment to pontoons.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Oct 20 2010, 07:09 AM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (JD @ Oct 20 2010, 11:03 PM) *
LOL...he should have taken it before creating that embarrassment to pontoons.

LOL.

You have pretty much single handily pulled the pontoon apart, and then come back for the boot while it is down, lol.

Good work.

+Quote Post
JD
post Oct 20 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #8

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 20 2010, 08:09 AM) *
LOL.

You have pretty much single handily pulled the pontoon apart, and then come back for the boot while it is down, lol.

Good work.

Thank you...though let us not underestimate the efforts of my esteemed colleague, Spyder.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Oct 20 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #9

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

Haha. First of all, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) all ya'll.

Unless you guys have gone through this type of shit, you can only speak from a point of speculation. Granted, I'm at 26 year old kid still unsure of the world, and I'll be the first to admit there's still shit I haven't figured out in my life, but I was still able to see beyond this thing. It's not that the other people are weak, it's that the people are at a weak point in their life. Truth be told, if I didn't have boxing and meditation in my life, I might have ended up like one of these quacky fucks.

This thing is super creepy. They basically gave me the blueprint to how societies are created. They tried to create a society within society. I mean shit, it's the same way religion began, and if you really think about it, we're all living in some type of structure in our everyday lives.

I guess I can't get my name unattached to the Pontoon, but the funnier thing is that you guys are the ones that can't get over it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And Fitz, the only reason JD had such an effect on it, it's because I respect the shit out of his opinion. Most of the other posters don't have that power, at least not for me.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 20 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

(IMG:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AxCTSdry5uw/SVeiiobvkKI/AAAAAAAAASg/207kfetnMOw/s400/The_Joy_Of_Sect1.jpg)

Na na na na na na na na LEADER!!!!

Sorry Snoop, couldnt resist poking a little more fun! Fair play to you for having an open mind. But maybe best stay away from crazy cults in future mate!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 03:48 AM