Franchize
post Oct 9 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Malinaggi vs Judah.

http://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-juda...k-battle--70269

Maybe this topic has been posted already but I haven't seen it. I've wanted to see this fight for a while; especially after the last few Barclays events. It makes all the sense in the world now. I think this will be quite the scrap and will have a solid turnout. I just hope the niggaz and the guidos don't have a Bronx Tale like stand off in BK lol. Apparently Soto-Karass may be on the undercard too. Me likey!

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 9 2013, 03:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 9 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

I like this fight a lot, both men have a chance.

+Quote Post
jtiizzle
post Oct 9 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,897

i'm rocking with paulie he signed with al haymon LOL!!

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 9 2013, 04:47 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 9 2013, 04:12 PM) *
i'm rocking with paulie he signed with al haymon LOL!!

The hypocrite Lmao. Haymon probably gave him some inventive to Stfu after that rant about him putting judges in his pocket.

This fight is old news tho, I think we even had a thread going for it.

Funny how zab didn't want no part of Alexander as soon as they announced the fight was gonna be in stl lol!!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 9 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 05:47 PM) *
The hypocrite Lmao. Haymon probably gave him some inventive to Stfu after that rant about him putting judges in his pocket.

Funny how zab didn't want no part of Alexander as soon as they announced the fight was gonna be in stl lol!!

LOL I don't blame him. Besides, if you're Devon, at what point do you become bigger than fighting in your home town all the time? Time to put on your big boy pants and fight in Vegas like the real P4P top fighters lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 9 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 04:47 PM) *

Don't be talking that shit about ZAB, it's even more funny how a few years back Zab jumped in the ring after Devon and Kevin talked that shit about him and backed down. I know you remember when he said some shit like he eat STL fighters alive or something, they was right next to him and was humble lol. Zab been trying to put Devon on sportscenter top 10 lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 9 2013, 06:29 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I love Judah and Malinaggi, this is a big fight and I don't know who to root for

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Oct 9 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #8

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

I'm backing Zab...no real reason just he's done more so I'm rooting for him.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 9 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 9 2013, 06:28 PM) *
Don't be talking that shit about ZAB, it's even more funny how a few years back Zab jumped in the ring after Devon and Kevin talked that shit about him and backed down. I know you remember when he said some shit like he eat STL fighters alive or something, they was right next to him and was humble lol. Zab been trying to put Devon on sportscenter top 10 lol

I remember that! He was calling him out at 140, he said he was used to koing stl fighters Haha.

But I wasn't talking shit he's smart! He said all that stuff before devon got that home cooking against Lucas. Now he knows he wouldnt get any kind of decision over there

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 10 2013, 08:05 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 11:17 PM) *
I remember that! He was calling him out at 140, he said he was used to koing stl fighters Haha.

But I wasn't talking shit he's smart! He said all that stuff before devon got that home cooking against Lucas. Now he knows he wouldnt get any kind of decision over there

Funny part is, if you go on Devon Alexander's Wikipedia page, it has Zab listed as his next opponent lol

What's also funny is, Devon and Kevin have been telling everyone all these different fighters are scared and backign out, but they all seem to have fights lined up lol. Zab has a fight. Paulie has a fight. Kell Brook has a fight. I hear Amir Khan has a a handful of people to choose from. Uhhh Devon....who ya gonna fight buddy? You used your "last minute nobody" card in your last fight vs Lee Purdy. Wassup bruh? You and your team keep talking about Floyd. He doesn't fight guys without any buzz or guys coming off of solid wins.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 10 2013, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:28 AM