IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are your favorite fights to watch? Why?
BrutUalBK
post Mar 2 2014, 01:10 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

I love watching:

BHop vs Trinidad-it was a boxing lesson

Floyd vs Corrales-because it was a master class boxing lesson

Lewis vs Rahman II-because the most devastating 1-2 ever thrown in boxing resulting in a KO

Tyson vs Spinks-for the look of a man in Michael Spinks being paralyzed with fear (you can actually see it in his eyes)

Louis vs Schmeling II-for the ultimate revenge factor and disproving the Hitler Supremacy Theory

Ali vs Foreman-for the fact there were many doubters who believed that Muhammad even stood a chance

Hitman Hearns vs Pippino Cuevas-because I've never seen a man do a drunken dance that way after being KO'd on his feet

Floyd vs Hatton-just to see the awesome check hook that sent Hatton flying into the Ringpost

Harold Graham vs Julian Jackson-one of the most devastating one punch KO's ever in boxing.

Just a few off the top of the dome, I have a catalog of fights from way back when that I like to watch as well but there are just too many to list.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 2 2014, 11:38 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 2 2014, 10:10 AM) *
I love watching:

BHop vs Trinidad-it was a boxing lesson

Floyd vs Corrales-because it was a master class boxing lesson

Lewis vs Rahman II-because the most devastating 1-2 ever thrown in boxing resulting in a KO

Tyson vs Spinks-for the look of a man in Michael Spinks being paralyzed with fear (you can actually see it in his eyes)

Louis vs Schmeling II-for the ultimate revenge factor and disproving the Hitler Supremacy Theory

Ali vs Foreman-for the fact there were many doubters who believed that Muhammad even stood a chance

Hitman Hearns vs Pippino Cuevas-because I've never seen a man do a drunken dance that way after being KO'd on his feet

Floyd vs Hatton-just to see the awesome check hook that sent Hatton flying into the Ringpost

Harold Graham vs Julian Jackson-one of the most devastating one punch KO's ever in boxing.

Just a few off the top of the dome, I have a catalog of fights from way back when that I like to watch as well but there are just too many to list.

You have that fight? Wow. I have never seen it.

Emmanuel Steward had me laughing the entire fight. I don't know why.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 3 2014, 12:18 AM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 2 2014, 10:38 PM) *
You have that fight? Wow. I have never seen it.

Emmanuel Steward had me laughing the entire fight. I don't know why.

Yeah I had it for a while and it was an awesome time when you know about the climate of the world at that time for Louis to do what he did, Steward was so wishy-washy; I remember listening to him as they asked him before the Trinidad vs BHop fight as to who would win and he would always say things like "I'm in a mess trying to figure out who is going to win this one" but then by the end of the bout he's saying "it turned out just as I thought it would."

I'd be like damn dude why can't you just be a damn man and pick a winner.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 02:20 AM