IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pac vs Marquez IIII (Preview and Poll), if your complaining just fuck off really...
Pacquiao-Marquez IV
Who Wins?
Pacquiao by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Marquez by Dec (Close) [ 4 ] ** [44.44%]
Marquez by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Marquez by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 9

mgrover
post Nov 2 2012, 07:45 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 2 2012, 11:03 PM) *
can we get some forecast/predictions on ppv sales? will it matter? the truth won't come out anyway.

if the third fight honestly did do 1.4million which i doubt, i really cant see this breaking a million to save its life
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 3 2012, 06:49 AM
Post #22

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

This is Ali-Norton 50.

Not complaining. But the style of these two is like this generations' Ali-Norton. They could fight 50 times and have 114-114 to 115-113 type scorecards each time. We will get 7-5 scorecards each and every time until one of these fighters gets to old and can really dominate. I have Manny winning fight 1, and Juan the next two. All close, all competitive. This is the type of fight that even if they still did 15-round championship fights it would still be close.

Both fighters promising domination is just a PR move IMO. They still put asses in the seats.

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 3 2012, 06:51 AM
Post #23

The Consultant

Oh yea, give me Marquez by SD.

Jack

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Nov 3 2012, 01:47 PM
Post #24

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,413

Why didn't they take the rematch right away like Bob Arum said they would? Right after the final bell rang Bob Arum was in the ring screaming about how they needed to rematch Marquez right away. Why not rematch him straight away instead of taking on Timothy Bradley? The Bradley decision was crazy but that's what he gets for dancing around the true business at hand. I don't understand how people can think that Manny Pacquiao is a surefire bet to beat Floyd Mayweather. He still hasn't taken care of business with Juan Manuel Marquez.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 3 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Hate to say it but I'm expecting the same shit from the past three fights.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 3 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 3 2012, 02:47 PM) *
Why didn't they take the rematch right away like Bob Arum said they would? Right after the final bell rang Bob Arum was in the ring screaming about how they needed to rematch Marquez right away. Why not rematch him straight away instead of taking on Timothy Bradley?

Bob is running circles around the public. I remember him breaking his neck for a rematch, after the Bradley decision. Me thinks that Manny will be fighting Bradley late next year, after the Rios fight.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Nov 3 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #27

The Consultant

QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 3 2012, 05:28 PM) *
Hate to say it but I'm expecting the same shit from the past three fights.

I agree, except this time, Marquez might get it. I think he is going to insist that at least two of the judges are not Vegas guys. All three judges should be from neutral countries, but Nevada won't be quite that neutral. For outside judges, sometimes they will take say Stan Christodoulu. They might go with him, than they should have either a Mexican or Latin America judge, than one of their own.

Almost certain it will be a Nevada ref.

Jack

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Nov 9 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #28

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

I wonder....Will there be more PEDIALYTE in the Marquez corner this time around??? It's funny how there's special rules that come with a Pacquiao fight. This guy's in the corner drinking something other than water. I don't give a damn what Mr. Kizer has to say about it. This is boxing and they don't drink Kool-Aid in the corners. They drink water. BTW Juan Manuel Marquez is looking bigger, stronger, and faster. No random testing for this fight though. Marquez could be juiced like a fool ready to murder Manny Pacquiao and it would be his stance AGAINST the extra testing that would allow it to slip through the cracks.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 9 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 9 2012, 06:07 PM) *
I wonder....Will there be more PEDIALYTE in the Marquez corner this time around??? It's funny how there's special rules that come with a Pacquiao fight. This guy's in the corner drinking something other than water. I don't give a damn what Mr. Kizer has to say about it. This is boxing and they don't drink Kool-Aid in the corners. They drink water. BTW Juan Manuel Marquez is looking bigger, stronger, and faster. No random testing for this fight though. Marquez could be juiced like a fool ready to murder Manny Pacquiao and it would be his stance AGAINST the extra testing that would allow it to slip through the cracks.

Great post

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 13 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Any idea of who will be fighting on this undercard???

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 12:15 AM