> Mayweathers Logic
E.C.LEGEND
post Nov 29 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #31

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,658

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 29 2011, 01:47 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) thank you. You sir take a bow!!! Debating over a fight that happen 10 years ago! It was a great fight but Floyd was INJURED!!! Then he gave Castillo a rematch 6 months later. He did not wait two years or three, he gave it six months and killed all assumptions as to who won the first fight. There are still debates that Pac lost all three fights with JMM. Let it go! Great post

The key would was: INJURED. He had an injury, No one seems to talk about that. Pac can't fight through a cramp? Even that half hearted QB in Dallas played with cracked ribs. Give me a break

Thats my quarterback! lol Over Thanksgiving break I had an argument with one of my cousins, she knows nothing about boxing, yet she tells me mayweather is scared of the little pac guy. I want to see or read what the general public is seeing to make them believe this stuff.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 29 2011, 09:37 PM
Post #32

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Nov 29 2011, 10:19 PM) *
Thats my quarterback! lol Over Thanksgiving break I had an argument with one of my cousins, she knows nothing about boxing, yet she tells me mayweather is scared of the little pac guy. I want to see or read what the general public is seeing to make them believe this stuff.

I am a big Cowboy fan but I will not cheer for them until they get rid of that choke artist. I have a feeling that he is going to screw up these last 5 games. The Giants can wave the white flag because Eli is under center, Philly is such a sad story ( they were my adopted team), and the Deadskins should go play in college.

Your cousin should watch the JMM and Pac fight and tell her that is what you think can beat the 1 defensive fighter of this generation... she needs to go to Pac rehab. lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 29 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

If folks dont understand Mayweather by now, then Im convinced that we've discovered the speed of stupid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I mean damn, the dude says the same stuff over and over and again. Its even funnier when you spot a Floyd nuthugger and they dont even know his history! Now that's some logic for your ass! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Where did this come from?...I have the slightest clue.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 29 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

look it doesnt matter that he was injured, doesnt matter it was 10 years ago none of that matters, like with pacman doesnt matter it was how long ago and that he did lose or at best draw that saturday in november, it doesnt even matter that poor ickle pacman had a toothache

am just playing by mayweathers own logic, it doesnt matter if there was a rematch, by his logic HIS logic hes 41-1, now if your going to come at me with bullshit please just put it in the negotiations thread to fill it to the brim sinceits pretty full.

since most of the boxing world had it for castillo just like the first marquez fight most of the boxing world had it for marquez just like most of the boxing world had hopkins beating calzaghe just like leonard and hagler, to say the least it was a controversial win and by his logic he lost and all i wanted was someone in that room to point it out, and no am not having a dig at ben i just mean anyone that was there.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 29 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #35

Lightweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 29 2011, 11:18 PM) *
look it doesnt matter that he was injured, doesnt matter it was 10 years ago none of that matters, like with pacman doesnt matter it was how long ago and that he did lose or at best draw that saturday in november, it doesnt even matter that poor ickle pacman had a toothache

am just playing by mayweathers own logic, it doesnt matter if there was a rematch, by his logic HIS logic hes 41-1, now if your going to come at me with bullshit please just put it in the negotiations thread to fill it to the brim sinceits pretty full.

since most of the boxing world had it for castillo just like the first marquez fight most of the boxing world had it for marquez just like most of the boxing world had hopkins beating calzaghe just like leonard and hagler, to say the least it was a controversial win and by his logic he lost and all i wanted was someone in that room to point it out, and no am not having a dig at ben i just mean anyone that was there.

Castillo did not knock Mayweather down, he did overly dominate him. It was a close fight and I watched that fight at least three times this year (at work of course) and I am saying I did not see where Castillo won, not even a draw. The second fight he there was no question. Give it up. It does mattered if he was injured, it means he was not 100%. The reason why Pac said he looked bad against Shane was because of a tooth ache and a leg cramp the same when he fought JMM the third time. But it was clear as the STDs that Miley Cyrus has that JMM won that last fight. It is BS.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Nov 30 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #36

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

What Mayweather is saying is that in HIS opinion Pacman lost to Marquez 3times.....In MY opinion Pacman lost 2 of the fights. What he is really saying is...we have seen Pacquiao struggle....we have seen him get dominated. Now in MY opinion Mayweather lost the 1st fight with Castillo whether he had an injury or not...and he struggled the 1st half of his fight with DLH.

Its clear to me though that Mosley made Pacquiao look ordinary by simply circling, jabbing, and keeping his right hand up....Marquez from what I saw dominated Pacquiao in their 3rd and most recent fight...he turned him when he wanted to...countered him at will....and had him lunging and off balance.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao wont be a close fight...Mayweather will make Pacman look silly and it'll be a BIG disappointment for the guys who are drinking the Pac-Aid.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 30 2011, 03:17 AM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 30 2011, 05:55 AM) *
What Mayweather is saying is that in HIS opinion Pacman lost to Marquez 3times.....In MY opinion Pacman lost 2 of the fights. What he is really saying is...we have seen Pacquiao struggle....we have seen him get dominated. Now in MY opinion Mayweather lost the 1st fight with Castillo whether he had an injury or not...and he struggled the 1st half of his fight with DLH.

Its clear to me though that Mosley made Pacquiao look ordinary by simply circling, jabbing, and keeping his right hand up....Marquez from what I saw dominated Pacquiao in their 3rd and most recent fight...he turned him when he wanted to...countered him at will....and had him lunging and off balance.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao wont be a close fight...Mayweather will make Pacman look silly and it'll be a BIG disappointment for the guys who are drinking the Pac-Aid.

am not even bothering to reply to allmenjo8

but to this, this pretty much explains what am thinking in a mayweather fan friendly kind of way.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Nov 30 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #38

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

What made Pacquiao ordinary were the people who couldn't see his punches which bruised up Marquez's and Mosley's face. But of course, they can attribute that to loaded gloves. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 30 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #39

Lightweight

QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Nov 30 2011, 12:55 AM) *

Good argument, but I will respectfully disagree with May losing against Castillo I do respect your opinion.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2011, 03:17 AM) *
am not even bothering to reply to allmenjo8

but to this, this pretty much explains what am thinking in a mayweather fan friendly kind of way.

This is what I dislike about this board. Someone has a different view point from someone else and because of that their opinion does not matter or the person is called a name. I am not saying that you called anyone a name but that what usually happens.
The main reason why I gave Floyd the Castillo win was because the last few rounds May stepped it up. I scored it 7-5 Mayweather. Castillo never knocked him down or even dazed him, it was a hard fought fight and the edge went to Floyd. On top of that Floyd was injured. The second fight it was a no brainer. However I do feel that if the judges gave a draw in the first fight I could not be mad at the ruling. And that fight was ten years ago and to me that says a lot.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 30 2011, 12:13 PM) *
This is what I dislike about this board. Someone has a different view point from someone else and because of that their opinion does not matter or the person is called a name. I am not saying that you called anyone a name but that what usually happens.

It happens. Suck it up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:52 AM