IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Check this out, smh. 9 Year Old Boy Goes Bananas at a Daycare...
Cshel86
post Sep 11 2012, 06:55 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Where do I start? First off, I would've KICKED this little bastard's ass, as soon as I found out who he was. He just went into full gonzo retard mode after a while...when he thought he wasn't being watched. Its a bit violent to see a toddler be abused like this.

The fucktard's aunt in the interview, just made it worse. If anything, she added insult to injury.

I wont lie, I actually cracked up at the double-legged drop kick that he did...but the rest of this shit became harder and harder to watch. Anybody in their right mind, would commence to vigilante justice...oh wait, one guy did, but check out how it went downhill from there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

02% - my mild chuckles at the drop kick
98% - my thirst for adult to child abuse
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 11 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i had to stop during the interview. the shit is sad...and reminds me of something someone once told me...

'hurt people hurt people.'

as a person who grew up in a very violent environment...i know that boxing is a cure for abuse. it may sound crazy to those on the outside looking in, but trust me, we need boxing.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 11 2012, 07:30 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

SMH... Damn shame what some parents let they kids get away with.

The aunt is a fuckin idiot...

The sitter got what she deserved...

I understand the girls fathers rage, but his option on the punching bag.. No

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 11 2012, 07:51 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 11 2012, 08:11 PM) *
i had to stop during the interview. the shit is sad...

I take it that you missed the part where the dude came in and hit the wrong kid. Epic fail. I was pissed, just watching the video, so as a father, I'm sure I'd be in a stray jacket somewhere.

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 11 2012, 08:30 PM) *
SMH... Damn shame what some parents let they kids get away with.

The aunt is a fuckin idiot...

The sitter got what she deserved...

I understand the girls fathers rage, but his option on the punching bag.. No

Yes, that aunt was a fuckin' tool. I work with troubled children and teens, and I'll be damned if I dont hear about dumb shit like this happening every other day. How could that little waste of sperm hit that little girl like that, I mean really, he had to have seen that shit done in the home. No way around it. That dad should've have been swinging from the entrance, all the way to the kiddy area.

I cant even lie, this was sad, and it just went on and on and on. Funny how the aunt said that the little prick was on meds. Half of the families that we serve, can hardly tell you shit about shit, but suddenly they become doctors overnight, and decide that they will stop giving the kids meds on the weekends, or all together "because it makes the kid sick". Fuck that, break that shit in half, and serve it to the retard...or else, shit like THIS happens.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 12 2012, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 11 2012, 07:51 PM) *
I take it that you missed the part where the dude came in and hit the wrong kid. Epic fail. I was pissed, just watching the video, so as a father, I'm sure I'd be in a stray jacket somewhere.

Yes, that aunt was a fuckin' tool. I work with troubled children and teens, and I'll be damned if I dont hear about dumb shit like this happening every other day. How could that little waste of sperm hit that little girl like that, I mean really, he had to have seen that shit done in the home. No way around it. That dad should've have been swinging from the entrance, all the way to the kiddy area.

I cant even lie, this was sad, and it just went on and on and on. Funny how the aunt said that the little prick was on meds. Half of the families that we serve, can hardly tell you shit about shit, but suddenly they become doctors overnight, and decide that they will stop giving the kids meds on the weekends, or all together "because it makes the kid sick". Fuck that, break that shit in half, and serve it to the retard...or else, shit like THIS happens.

yeah...when i heard the woman speak...that was all i could stand. i knew it would only be down hill from there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 17 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 11 2012, 07:55 PM) *

Where do I start? First off, I would've KICKED this little bastard's ass, as soon as I found out who he was. He just went into full gonzo retard mode after a while...when he thought he wasn't being watched. Its a bit violent to see a toddler be abused like this.

The fucktard's aunt in the interview, just made it worse. If anything, she added insult to injury.

I wont lie, I actually cracked up at the double-legged drop kick that he did...but the rest of this shit became harder and harder to watch. Anybody in their right mind, would commence to vigilante justice...oh wait, one guy did, but check out how it went downhill from there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

02% - my mild chuckles at the drop kick
98% - my thirst for adult to child abuse

Depressing stuff. All starts with the parents / adults.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 17 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Sep 17 2012, 04:16 PM) *
Depressing stuff. All starts with the parents / adults.

I'll never forget this quote..."Adults make the world that children live in" -unknown

That little fucker is a menace, and if he doesn't get his ass kicked soon (by an adult or another badass kid his age), then he'll be a head case who continues to get taps on the wrist while he lives his career criminal life.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:09 PM