IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Many Times Has Mayweather Been Down From A Slip or a Punch?, As a Pro?
checkleft
post Feb 6 2014, 08:40 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

And a hand injury early in his career. But it was a voluntary knee
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 6 2014, 08:54 PM
Post #12

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 6 2014, 08:40 PM) *
And a hand injury early in his career. But it was a voluntary knee

Yeah, this is what I was referrin' to.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Feb 6 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #13

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

I remember him slipping in the Genaro and Castillo fights. He took a knee against some bum (he broke his hand after he hit him in the head) if I remember correctly and Zab knocked him down.

This post has been edited by Plah: Feb 6 2014, 08:58 PM

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Feb 6 2014, 09:41 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 6 2014, 07:08 PM) *
Lol @ Hatton's hook being counted as bullrushing Floyd

This is what yall calling off balance, Hatton hit him with a good left hook and MADE Floyd get off balance. If Floyd wasn't as athletically gifted as he is that would've been a KD but it wasn't. But by no means was Hatton bullrushing him, he just threw a good shot..stop trying to steal Ricky's moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVoXgCQc60

Zab is the only one to have knocked him down in the ring. That says something about how great Zab could've been if he had of focused not only in that fight but his career

Maybe you're so focused on that bogus punch that you failed to realize that hatton's leg trips up Floyd. LOL, Hatton's hook, don't make me laugh. Look at the 3 second mark and you can clearly see Ricky's leg hit up against Mayweather's after the punch is thrown and then he is off balance because of that bump.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Feb 6 2014, 09:43 PM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 6 2014, 10:43 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Plah @ Feb 6 2014, 08:58 PM) *
I remember him slipping in the Genaro and Castillo fights. He took a knee against some bum (he broke his hand after he hit him in the head) if I remember correctly and Zab knocked him down.

Emanuel Augustus???

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 6 2014, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Feb 6 2014, 08:41 PM) *
Maybe you're so focused on that bogus punch that you failed to realize that hatton's leg trips up Floyd. LOL, Hatton's hook, don't make me laugh. Look at the 3 second mark and you can clearly see Ricky's leg hit up against Mayweather's after the punch is thrown and then he is off balance because of that bump.

I don't want to insult your intelligence because you did that yourself. Hatton threw the hook and Floyd went BACK where Hatton's LEG WAS. Don't try to spin it. Look at it. The hook started it

How did Floyd get to where his leg was and it wasn't even his leg it was around his foot and you can't even accurately say he tripped over Ricky's leg from that angle. Maybe you blinded by fandom but the left hook started that. I swear some of yall should be rappers the way yall be lying on here. How the fuck a hook that PUT Mayweather back gon be bogus. FOH lol

3 second mark Floyd and Ricky legs were nowhere near each other lol

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Feb 6 2014, 10:52 PM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 6 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #17

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 6 2014, 11:50 PM) *
I don't want to insult your intelligence because you did that yourself. Hatton threw the hook and Floyd went BACK where Hatton's LEG WAS. Don't try to spin it. Look at it. The hook started it

How did Floyd get to where his leg was and it wasn't even his leg it was around his foot and you can't even accurately say he tripped over Ricky's leg from that angle. Maybe you blinded by fandom but the left hook started that. I swear some of yall should be rappers the way yall be lying on here. How the fuck a hook that PUT Mayweather back gon be bogus. FOH lol

3 second mark Floyd and Ricky legs were nowhere near each other lol

Had that fight in dvr for months ...no trip...Ricky actually hit em wit a good shot ...if he hadn't of stumbled back the way he did Ricky could've did damage on a follow up barrage.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 7 2014, 12:05 AM
Post #18

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Only times i seen floyd touch the canvas. 1.He took the knee because of his hand injury. 2. Glove touched the canvas vs judah but he came right back. and 3. Glove touched the canvas vs Ricky hatton in round 1 and he came right back... If he wasn't as athletic as we was he would've been CLEARLY knocked down by now but because he hasn't definitely speaks levels to his skills.

Most i've seen mayweather hurt?! 1. The infamous round two vs Mosely, Mosely cracked him nice the first time with the straight right, second time i think he just wasn't fully recovered and didn't see the punch. 2- The fight vs Demarcus Corley, there were many times when Mayweather got CRACKED and just covered up and laid on the ropes and it was in more than 1 round (i think, i havent seen it in awhile), since he was hurt more than once i'd say this fight was the most i've seen him hurt, and he came back Knocked down Corley a few times.

He always comes back and dominates when he's hurt.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Feb 7 2014, 12:12 AM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 7 2014, 12:05 AM) *
Only times i seen floyd touch the canvas. 1.He took the knee because of his hand injury. 2. Glove touched the canvas vs judah but he came right back. and 3. Glove touched the canvas vs Ricky hatton in round 1 and he came right back... If he wasn't as athletic as we was he would've been CLEARLY knocked down by now but because he hasn't definitely speaks levels to his skills.

Most i've seen mayweather hurt?! 1. The infamous round two vs Mosely, Mosely cracked him nice the first time with the straight right, second time i think he just wasn't fully recovered and didn't see the punch. 2- The fight vs Demarcus Corley, there were many times when Mayweather got CRACKED and just covered up and laid on the ropes and it was in more than 1 round (i think, i havent seen it in awhile), since he was hurt more than once i'd say this fight was the most i've seen him hurt, and he came back Knocked down Corley a few times.

He always comes back and dominates when he's hurt.

Negative.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Feb 7 2014, 12:19 AM
Post #20

Welterweight

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Feb 7 2014, 01:12 AM) *
Negative.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) jovi what was it the gdp the tequila or the Molly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:14 PM