> Adrien Broner & Billy Dib Twitter war
ScottSmith
post Aug 11 2012, 07:17 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,635

Whattsup FightHype fans

Billy Dib recently done an interview with FightHype and sent out a clear message in response to Adrien Broner, and Broner has hit back which has led to a war of words.

check it out over at fighthype uk.

http://uk.fighthype.com

or go to fighthype and click extras and click UK section where you see the Billy Dib interview and the twitter war between the two.

Could we be in for a potential showdown in the future?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 11 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Broner does this quite a bit. Hes had another episode like this with Orlando salido as well

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 11 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

dib is a step backwards. salido would be a real test if he was bigger.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Aug 11 2012, 04:17 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 12 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Going back and forth on twitter is b*tch shit. Unfortunately that seems to be the norm now for people who have issues to air out their grievances. Broner is a good fighter and I'm a big supporter of his but he has to cut this crap out. Last week, he was tweeting all damn week about his now ex girl because she cheated on him. Dude needs a reality check, hopefully it don't come in the form of a left hook

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Aug 12 2012, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 12 2012, 01:01 AM) *
Going back and forth on twitter is b*tch shit. Unfortunately that seems to be the norm now for people who have issues to air out their grievances. Broner is a good fighter and I'm a big supporter of his but he has to cut this crap out. Last week, he was tweeting all damn week about his now ex girl because she cheated on him. Dude needs a reality check, hopefully it don't come in the form of a left hook

I definitely rate Broner's skills in the ring and I don't think that he's that much of a pain in the neck, but I had to stop following him on twitter because he clogged up my timeline with too much stuff. To each their own, but if I was cheated on, the embarrassment would force me to keep that to myself.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 13 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2012, 07:37 PM) *
I definitely rate Broner's skills in the ring and I don't think that he's that much of a pain in the neck, but I had to stop following him on twitter because he clogged up my timeline with too much stuff. To each their own, but if I was cheated on, the embarrassment would force me to keep that to myself.

He usually a funny guy but after his last fight he's been acting like a jerk. I can't believe that he actually thought that she was going to be faithful to him after that crap he pulled on her in his post fight interview with Kellerman. Just reading the tweets, it was obvious to tell he was hurt...I agree, if that was me I wouldn't have said anything about it...now he's starting e-beefs with boxers. I'm starting to think he's one of those fighters who need to be kept active for him to stay out of trouble

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 14 2012, 10:14 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Talk about a perfect couple, broner and guerrero going at it on Twitter. Two guys who haven't accomplished much but seem to think they are stars already..

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 15 2012, 01:47 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 14 2012, 10:14 PM) *
Talk about a perfect couple, broner and guerrero going at it on Twitter. Two guys who haven't accomplished much but seem to think they are stars already..

You beat me to it bro lol...what gets me about it is how it started over Broner being mentioned by Guerrero's fans and then they both flew off the handle. Broner talking like he the king and now Guerrero telling Broner to fight somebody ranked and worthy of a fight is laughable when he been begging to get in the ring for a shot he aint earned. They should fight and call it the battle of the trash talkers

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 15 2012, 08:06 AM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Both of you beat me to this Broner/Guerrero Twitter beef. Both of these guys are undeserving and delusional. If anything, Broner has done enough to land a decent fight before the end of the year, but looking at himself as some type of cash cow this early, is absurd. As for Guerrero, I have no further words for him...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 15 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 15 2012, 08:06 AM) *
Both of you beat me to this Broner/Guerrero Twitter beef. Both of these guys are undeserving and delusional. If anything, Broner has done enough to land a decent fight before the end of the year, but looking at himself as some type of cash cow this early, is absurd. As for Guerrero, I have no further words for him...

Both of them need a lesson in being humble

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:06 PM