Total Votes: 31

AlynK
post Oct 24 2011, 09:18 PM
Post #81

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,178

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 09:09 PM) *
Yeah well, at least I'm being a gentleman about my sexual harassment. I could have just told her:

"tell me what you're wearing girl"

But I didn't, I remained classy and asked politely. She is getting harassed in style.

Aren't you the lucky one AlynK? lol

oh yeah, that's 5 star sexual harassment right there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Oct 24 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #82

Guests

QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 01:18 PM) *

Babe, you are easy to please. I haven't even got out of first gear......nawwwww shucks.

This post has been edited by Fitz: Oct 24 2011, 09:22 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Oct 24 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #83

Guests

So, what do you usually wear on a normal day?

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Oct 24 2011, 09:37 PM
Post #84

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 24 2011, 07:44 PM) *
lmao!! I'm a girl and I've never heard anyone honestly say "buck wild on my chacha" before... but maybe you're right & that's just how she gets down.

Lol.... Are you atleast attractive? Don't lie cuz I will call you out!

Do you look like Kim Kardashian or Kimbo Slice?

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 24 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #85

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 03:18 PM) *

Oh sure it starts out classy but with Fitz it goes down hill pretty fast (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(But in the interests of fairness what are you wearing today?.......................)

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 24 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #86

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

The chances of getting an answer from her/him are about as good as Robinson's chances of beating The Pacquiao; not good lads. Not good.

+Quote Post
AlynK
post Oct 24 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #87

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,178

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 24 2011, 09:37 PM) *
Lol.... Are you atleast attractive? Don't lie cuz I will call you out!

Do you look like Kim Kardashian or Kimbo Slice?

If I say yes than everyone thinks im vain & none of you will believe me, if I say no everyone will believe me lol. So I don't see a winning outcome for me.

But for the record, I am lol but think what you want.

I don't look like nobodys damn Kimbo Slice lol you really tried it.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 24 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (AlynK @ Oct 25 2011, 03:51 PM) *
If I say yes than everyone thinks im vain & none of you will believe me, if I say no everyone will believe me lol. So I don't see a winning outcome for me.

But for the record, I am lol but think what you want.

I don't look like nobodys damn Kimbo Slice lol you really tried it.

Would you at least say you have 'a near perfect physique?' That's the benchmark you have to pass (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Oct 24 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #89

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

OK, this shit has to stop this is like the third fucking complaint that we have gotten about sexual harrassment. Another thread that use to be closed because it gets ruined again. But before I close it, read our rules about Sexual Harrasment on these boards, which will NOT BE TOLERATED! Sorry to close what was once a good thread, but this shit cannot go on like this.

From Our Rules and Guidelines Thread.

FightHype Update: Rules of Conduct Update-October 24, 2011

This is a heads up that we are receiving complaints about sexual harassment on the forum with certain members of this community engaging in misconduct against a female member with stereotyped and suggestive comments. A suggestive and discriminating picture that these three members posted in their avatars had to be removed. We have updated rule #2 above to include that sexual harassment WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE BOARDS! No names will be mentioned, but the offenders and victim know who they are, and we know who they are, as we were forced to delete the suggestive content today.

Sexual harassment does not encourage others to join or community and violates our most basic and #1 rule around here. TREAT USERS AND STAFFERS WITH RESPECT. Negativity percent warnings will be issued to any users who engage in sexual harassment or any other type of discrimination on these boards, REGARDLESS OF HOW LONG USERS HAVE BEEN WITH THIS FORUMY!

This is a boxing and MMA community. You are free to talk about these related topics. You may also talk about non-boxing topics in the General Non-Boxing Discussion forum but please do not engage in topics of a discriminating nature. Note that Internet experience and behaviors throughout Internet forums around the world as shown that religion, politics, and gender-stereotyping often produce very heated and hated debates. Almost every one of those types of topics turns into a piss-fight flame war. So please fellow users, do your best to avoid those kinds of topics that produce hatred and flame wars throughout the forums and gives everyone a bad rap. We will reserve the right to warn, suspend, and even ban those accounts and users who engage in repeated discrimination practices. These behaviors stop as of now.

Jack

Administrator

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:20 AM