Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Franchize
post May 17 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

So we've talked about who we want and/or expect Floyd to fight. We ran down all his options. I'm just curious. Where does Robert Guerrero go from here? Should he take an easy opponent. Does he still try to strike while the iron is hot and fight the biggest name available to him? This topic isn't about who you think he will fight. It's about who you want to see him fight and why. Also, should he fight again this year or let the ass whooping Floyd gave him wear off into obscurity? I included a few options but feel free to add more. Your thoughts...

I never thought I'd be asking this or even care what Robert Guerrero does in my lifetime lol

This post has been edited by Franchize: May 17 2013, 10:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post May 17 2013, 10:21 AM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

He should fight this year. I think a fight with Zab Judah makes sense for him. Zab is a name opponent that he can look good against. If he pounds Judah, and I would expect him to do so, it sets him up for anyone in the loaded 140-147 pound stable that GBP has. An October fight with Judah in Brooklyn makes sense.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 17 2013, 11:35 AM
Post #3

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

I think Thurman or Ortiz are good fights. Not because of their names, but because of the fireworks it would cause. I am not sure Thurman is ready to step up though. Ortiz.....I want to see him get his ass whooped one more time.........although he "doesn't deserve it".

I think Judah would fold against him.

+Quote Post
karmine20
post May 17 2013, 12:36 PM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 13,403

I dont know if I actually want to see the Ghost in against Victor Ortiz. For what, to watch him quit again. Enough is enough. I believe victor would have another spazzing out moment if he were to fight the Ghost. Look at what he did against floyd with the head but and all and i dont recall seeing any illegal tactics but we all know the ghost will use them to his advantage. So i can only imagine what he would do if the ghost grabbed him behind the head and hit him. He doest have the mentality needed to stay calm in a 10 round fight against the ghost. he would lose composure again. I am a firm believe history has a tendency to repeat itself and once a quitter always a quitter! but thats just my 2cents!

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post May 17 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #5

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

ortiz and his father talked all this shit.. claiming he was chosen... Guerrero ain't shit.. let that motherfucker back in there with BERTO to see if he can win without holding and hitting...

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 17 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #6

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 17 2013, 02:19 PM) *
ortiz and his father talked all this shit.. claiming he was chosen... Guerrero ain't shit.. let that motherfucker back in there with BERTO to see if he can win without holding and hitting...

I don't think that Robert feels the need to fight Berto....he was fighting dirty BUT...he beat him UP ! .... maan I still don't understand why Berto chose that stupid defense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 17 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 17 2013, 04:34 PM) *
I don't think that Robert feels the need to fight Berto....he was fighting dirty BUT...he beat him UP ! .... maan I still don't understand why Berto chose that stupid defense (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

You mean that Terror Squad "Lean Back" bullshit he was doing? lmao

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 17 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Well according to Dan Rafael and others, the Metthysse vs Peterson winner is fighting Danny next. I chose Thurman. The battle of the shit talkers with short resumes

+Quote Post
checkleft
post May 17 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Ortiz- they are already building bad blood and ortiz always makes for excitement and controversy.
I think ortiz could ko guerrero

Thurman would be good too, if not the winner of Robert and ortiz can fight Thurman

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 17 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #10

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Voted for Judah,

Still competitive, but usually loses the big fights. Robert will make Zab work. I don't want to see The Ghost fight Ortiz, because Ortiz has quit once too often. Why see Victor fight anymore?

Jack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:28 AM