IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ARUM TELLS RIGONDEAX TO FIGHT MORE FAN FRIENDLY, ????
Dolimite
post Oct 25 2013, 10:48 AM
Post #51

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2013, 07:41 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'd be inclined to think that he's got a white robe and a cone hat in his closet somewhere. Lol

He is a Jew,not likely. Ironically Jews claim to be the blackman's best friend. I think not....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #52

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (KOpower @ Oct 25 2013, 09:13 AM) *
You said that Arum doesn't like black fighters. You said that Arum doesn't like a certain group of fighters based on the color of their skin. I interpret that as racism. If a co-worker told me that he didn't like so or so because he was black, I would consider him a racist. If you don't agree with me then that is fine but I will continue to label those that don't like people based on the color of their skin as racists.

Arum is a tool. I don't like him. He is bad for boxing and he puts up trash PPV events. I think GBP is FARRRRRR ahead of TR at this point. There is no part of me that thinks Arum is racist. I give him the same benefit of the doubt that I give anyone. I assume someone isn't racist until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

I believe he's shown racial tendencies,like the interview posted. Those were very insensitive and ignorant remarks he made. He does show a tendency to go hard for certain fighters, like Nonito, Like Manny, and like Cotto and Mikey Garcia. But why doesn't he go hard for Tim or for Rigo. He loved Crawford but made a stern warning to him about his last fight and the consequences of fighting like that again. It's funny how Mayweather Jr wasn't boring when he was under his them. But when he leaves it's a problem. I always go back to the meeting where Floyd wanted to cater to his OWN people and Bob told him these disparaging things like how blacks don't do this and they don't do that. Now I know the Hispanic population makes up a big market in boxing but the best fighters are black and they are being under -marketed, under-catered to

Now does this make him racist, maybe or maybe not. But he is a sketchy character. I don't like homosexuality but that doesn't mes. I hate those who are gay or that I discriminate against them. It's all in the context in which it's used.

“Here is what bothers me, the lack of respect from Top Rank and Bob Arum, who makes jokes in bad taste – like the one where he says that in order to become a superstar Fidel Castro has to come down and promote me or how the people at HBO vomit when they hear my name,” Rigondeaux told George Ebro. “HBO recently paid homage to all of the champions and Top Rank/HBO did not invite me. They say they’re going to give me exposure on this card and that card and then forget those promises. Everything is a lack of respect. Either they promote me or give me back the contract, but I will not accept any more disrespect. I’ve won my titles with great effort and I will not let anything or anyone come and disrespect me. Arum does not treat everyone equally, I have no doubt about that.

Fidel Castro? Really, he's an ass we all know it. But Rigo said something g here that really stuck, Arum makes jokes and comments in bad taste, and in turn they make him look a certain way. And I agree GB is putting on better cards but TR has had some nice ones, though I still refuse to purchase their PPV's

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #53

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 25 2013, 10:48 AM) *
He is a Jew,not likely. Ironically Jews claim to be the blackman's best friend. I think not....

Jews control Hollywood and look at the images of blacks they put out to the masses. Friends my ass lol

+Quote Post
sduck
post Oct 25 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #54

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

I don't think he is literally racist, I think he just doesn't think the style that black fighters typically have (in-n-out boxing) sell good.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 25 2013, 01:18 PM
Post #55

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 25 2013, 11:35 AM) *
You can always tell whose a racist when they refer to a group with "the" before it lol The Gays. The Blacks. The Hispanics lmao You can tell he's refused to share a water fountain with a few people a time or two lol

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2013, 11:41 AM) *

I'd be inclined to think that he's got a white robe and a cone hat in his closet somewhere. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 25 2013, 06:01 PM
Post #56

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 25 2013, 09:32 AM) *
Jews control Hollywood and look at the images of blacks they put out to the masses. Friends my ass lol

And look how Jews portray other Jews.... Honorable, hard working, and middle class.... highly religious....faithful... and middle class. All laughable. Read a book called Empire of their Own... How the Jews built Hollywood. Shit is deep.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 25 2013, 07:47 PM
Post #57

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 25 2013, 06:01 PM) *
And look how Jews portray other Jews.... Honorable, hard working, and middle class.... highly religious....faithful... and middle class. All laughable. Read a book called Empire of their Own... How the Jews built Hollywood. Shit is deep.

I'm going to check it out. My thing with Hollywood is the portrayal of women, especially black women. It's embarrassing

As for arum, he says a lot of things in bad taste and rather then correcting these remarks he continues to make them or he he tries to act like he didn't say it at all. I still don't see why Rigondeaux has to adopt a different style of fighting. If it works for him then let him keep doing him

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Oct 25 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #58

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 25 2013, 11:48 AM) *

lol.... Somebody Black must be very friendly WITH JEWS... They HAVE managed to control the NAACP for damned near a 100 years... a Black President of the NAACP was not elected until 1975...

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 26 2013, 12:17 PM
Post #59

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 25 2013, 04:47 PM) *
I'm going to check it out. My thing with Hollywood is the portrayal of women, especially black women. It's embarrassing

As for arum, he says a lot of things in bad taste and rather then correcting these remarks he continues to make them or he he tries to act like he didn't say it at all. I still don't see why Rigondeaux has to adopt a different style of fighting. If it works for him then let him keep doing him

Chi, you would think all black women wore weaves, were sassy, and just not manageable. I hate the way they make our women seem. I have dated lots of black women and I would say out of let say 30 that I dated maybe two fit the Hollywood description of black women. This is why I don't watch anything but sports and documentaries oh and cartoons with the boy.

Arum is a piece of shit. he has a gold mine in Rigondeaux and he can't see it. I have no idea why a black fighter would sign to Top Racist. Its sad how he treats Bradley, Crawford, and especially Rigondeaux. I pray Ward does not sign with this dude. Arum is going to call him boring as well.

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 25 2013, 08:55 PM) *
lol.... Somebody Black must be very friendly WITH JEWS... They HAVE managed to control the NAACP for damned near a 100 years... a Black President of the NAACP was not elected until 1975...

Well you do know that the KKK and white supremacist was the one who funded Elijah Muhammad's religion, Nation of Islam or was it the Fruit of Islam that was called at that time.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 26 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #60

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 26 2013, 12:17 PM) *
Chi, you would think all black women wore weaves, were sassy, and just not manageable. I hate the way they make our women seem. I have dated lots of black women and I would say out of let say 30 that I dated maybe two fit the Hollywood description of black women. This is why I don't watch anything but sports and documentaries oh and cartoons with the boy.

Arum is a piece of shit. he has a gold mine in Rigondeaux and he can't see it. I have no idea why a black fighter would sign to Top Racist. Its sad how he treats Bradley, Crawford, and especially Rigondeaux. I pray Ward does not sign with this dude. Arum is going to call him boring as well.

Well you do know that the KKK and white supremacist was the one who funded Elijah Muhammad's religion, Nation of Islam or was it the Fruit of Islam that was called at that time.

If you look at the past 2yrs alone, look at the movies being made. Why is it that Django and movies like 12yrs a slave get made but it's always some white person playing the hero. It sickens me but no one talks about Jennifer Hudson in the movie that came out where she played Winnie Mandela. And that was this summer. The movies that get pushed are the ones where whites try to sugar coat shit and make it seem as if they weren't slave owners and weren't all bad. Idris Elba is playing Nelson Mandela and that movies isn't getting pushed even though it's sad he turned in an Oscar worth performance. Fuck Hollywood

I hope Andre doesn't go there either, he might end up like his pal Dirrell. It's obvious that Ward wants the big bucks and I don't see a way his promoter can get him into the 4-5mil range which is what he wants. He's getting a mil every time out but yet he got to pay the crook and his corner before he touches his money. It's very telling that Arum has invested heavily in many markets except the top fighter market which is the black fighters. Mexicans may buy ppv's but the top dogs in the sport are black. If you take the top 15-20 P4P fighters, many if them would be blacks filling the ranks but yet we are under valued in a sport we been running for a long time lol

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:18 AM