Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I got booted from chat..., Lefthook's "Meltdown" Thread
Guest_Warlord_*
post Jul 29 2008, 04:50 AM
Post #1

Guests

Just bumping this legendary thread. Poor Lefthook. I miss the guy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 29 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

Officer Hook...LOL

(IMG:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Chief_Wiggum.png)

I miss him too.

Who was that dumb fuck that used to roam in Classics? Hawkins? LOL. What a deuche. I miss him and his bullshit too. He was OH SO CLOSE to being intelligent.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 29 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #3

Cerebral Ape

Member No.: 5,390

Man, Lefty actually challenged people to go to toronto and fight him. this shit was classic, what a dick. damn so many of those people are gone now, avon, lefty, reg.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jul 29 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #4

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 29 2008, 07:32 PM) [snapback]397970[/snapback]
Man, Lefty actually challenged people to go to toronto and fight him. this shit was classic, what a dick. damn so many of those people are gone now, avon, lefty, reg.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The sad thing is that all three of those guys you just named...avon, lefty and reg...pretty much ran away. I don't think they ever got banned or anything like that (maybe reg did...I don't remember...I never banned him though)...they just couldn't take it anymore, wrote some lame "I'm leaving" speech and just left.

Just silly.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Hawkins got banned though.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 30 2008, 03:21 AM
Post #5

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE(thehype @ Jul 29 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]398030[/snapback]

The sad thing is that all three of those guys you just named...avon, lefty and reg...pretty much ran away. I don't think they ever got banned or anything like that (maybe reg did...I don't remember...I never banned him though)...they just couldn't take it anymore, wrote some lame "I'm leaving" speech and just left.

Just silly.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Hawkins got banned though.

Yea Hype

I remember all those guys, and the reasons why they left are exactly like you said. With Reg, I remember that he wrote some articles for us, but got on everyone's nerves because he would never listen to me when I would request him to stop cluttering up the board with oversized pictures and home movies, and crap. His posts kept eating up bandwidth, than a week after I deleted the clutter, he would put up more shit. I warned him about 50 times.

Than he started taking every thread that he participated in and turning it into a race/flame war. He would never chill, get suspended, come back under a different ISP, bug the shit out of all the mods with his crap, which never stopped, so the mods requested that I ban him, which I did. He came back about every 3 months under a new ISP and within less than a day, he would start confrontational shit again. I don't think he was the sharpest knife in the drawer. He needed the boot.

Jack

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Aug 1 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #6

Guests

I think we should give some sort of one-time amnesty to all of our old posters who are no longer here. Lefty, Hawkins, Reg_dumb, Jermaine, Suckapunch, Hawkins, Jerry fucking Drake, all those cats. Especially Jerry Drake, man, I feel bad about that shit. I think I pushed him way over the edge with that "punching a moose in the face" shit.

We should bring those guys back just to spice up the boards a little. And we should allow the boards to be perused by non-members too, I think that is fucking key. I would never join a forum I couldn't lurk on beforehand, cause you never know what you're getting in to. I don't think I've ever joined any forum except for the fact I found some post I didn't agree with, decided to join just because I needed to debate it, and stuck around after it was finished.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Aug 1 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

Lefthook shouldn't be coupled with those other guys. Those guys were either assholes or trolls. Lefthook was netiher, he just had some personal problems from what I remember and he kinda lost it. But he was a cool guy and he should come back.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Aug 1 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 1 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]398472[/snapback]
Lefthook shouldn't be coupled with those other guys. Those guys were either assholes or trolls. Lefthook was netiher, he just had some personal problems from what I remember and he kinda lost it. But he was a cool guy and he should come back.

Agreed. Lefty was cool as hell. When he left he told me he was going to Saddoboxing, and invited me to post there as well. Sad thing is I didn't, and I don't even remember now what screenname he told me he was posting under. Maybe I'll swing by there later and see if I can find him, and invite him to bring his ass back. Cool fucking cat.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Aug 1 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 1 2008, 11:21 PM) [snapback]398474[/snapback]
Agreed. Lefty was cool as hell. When he left he told me he was going to Saddoboxing, and invited me to post there as well. Sad thing is I didn't, and I don't even remember now what screenname he told me he was posting under. Maybe I'll swing by there later and see if I can find him, and invite him to bring his ass back. Cool fucking cat.

DEP told me he posts pver at Boxrec under Babyfaced Finster or something. I looked for him but could not find him.

I did't know about him posting over at Saddo, maybe I'll take a look.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Aug 1 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #10

Guests

QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 1 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]398475[/snapback]
DEP told me he posts pver at Boxrec under Babyfaced Finster or something. I looked for him but could not find him.

I did't know about him posting over at Saddo, maybe I'll take a look.

Even though its gay as shit, I just joined Saddo and made a post asking about Lefthook. It may not amount to shit, I'll probably have to end up trolling those motherfuckers if they get too out of hand.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 06:36 AM