Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I got booted from chat..., Lefthook's "Meltdown" Thread
caneman
post Aug 4 2008, 08:17 AM
Post #21

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

Warlord needs to be put back on the team IMO...he is a top notch poster & has been around these boards for a very long time!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Aug 4 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #22

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
While we're on the topic of "Ben and I"... Jack, was it a joint decision between you and Ben to remove me from "Team Fighthype," or was it a solo decision? The removal itself doesn't bother me, that subforum was delivered stillborn. The only thing that bugs me is the principle of it. I was one of the first guys voted in, and I guarantee you I wasn't voted out. It feels like some imposed exile as punishment for kicking Hype's puppy. (The Cuntsciene.)

If I got dismissed as a result of being in one too many arguments on these forums, that shit is fine with me too. I'm not shy about butting heads, and I'm not keen on licking filthy cock just to stay in someone's good graces. If I was shown the door because of my behavior, awesome, but I expect Rusty Trombone and his split personality Syder to be lagging right behind, as they've been in just as many wars here as me. And unlike me, they never got a unanimous vote into "Team Fighthype." Those cats were being denied at every turn, even by you, Jack.

Anyway, like I said, the removal doesn't bother me. The "behind the back," no forewarning or message of any kind is what gets to me. That's some Greg Leon shit or some fucking CheeChee maxboxing shit, not what I (then) would have expected from Fighthype, a site claiming to be different from the rest.

Whatever. I understand "Team Fighthype" is an exclusive subforum, designed to cater to only Fighthype's most exquisite, high class posters. My antics have no place there, lol. Never mind the fact that the only action that forum has seen in months were the postings detailing some of our more respected memebers antics of trolling a trouble teens website. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Damn, trying to drag others down with you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) WTF do I have to do with that shit?

Anyway, I don't think you were removed on purpose, it seems to be some sort of clerical error. And they should let you back on, I don't think you did anything wrong. I mean it's an internet message board for christ sakes

+Quote Post
AKay
post Aug 4 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #23

I'm SEXY!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,421

QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 4 2008, 12:58 AM) [snapback]398854[/snapback]
I didn't even know you were removed. I suppose the part that would annoy me is not being given a reason or informed as to why I would have been removed. But you're not alone. Brutal was removed also for a reason, though not sure if he ever got the explanation.
You were always cool, though I must admit you were never one to back down from an online argument, but yeah probably an explanation would have been cool. But yeah like you said and I'm not trying to be a dick but there isn't much that goes on there anyways. Basically a general section board that others don't have access to.

This is some ole bullshyt. I dont know why Warlord was taken off team fighthype, but it wasnt by my hand. You know damm well what went down Fitz. So you know the reason he was removed, he was given an explanation and hes back. I'm not getting into a he said she said spat.

Yall want the boards to become more lively, come up with ideas, invite people from other forums, post more topics etc. You want people unbanned from the old btalk days no probs vote on it find them and invite them back. I think with the exception of blatant trolling, I havent seen many people get BANNED from here.

For the Team Fighthype forum, it still really hasnt matured but that shouldnt stop you guys from making it something to look forward to.(Hype has some great ideas for it and its exclusivity) I think byrdman was posting some really good stuff for a short while on there(Byrdman if you could start it again). Also, If some of you guys have some free time to volunteer to help out hit up Ben, or Myself and let us know. Hype is so consumed by the web site and now turning it up a notch with the chats that he cant implement what hes had on the to do list for the forums since he doesnt have the time. Believe us he wants to. I can help him a little more now that I finished my Masters, but I am in the middle of a job hunt.

Remember the whole board was going to be banned for a minute there untill Ben swooped in and saved it.

Wil

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Aug 4 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 4 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]398850[/snapback]
While we're on the topic of "Ben and I"... Jack, was it a joint decision between you and Ben to remove me from "Team Fighthype," or was it a solo decision? The removal itself doesn't bother me, that subforum was delivered stillborn. The only thing that bugs me is the principle of it. I was one of the first guys voted in, and I guarantee you I wasn't voted out. It feels like some imposed exile as punishment for kicking Hype's puppy. (The Cuntsciene.)

If I got dismissed as a result of being in one too many arguments on these forums, that shit is fine with me too. I'm not shy about butting heads, and I'm not keen on licking filthy cock just to stay in someone's good graces. If I was shown the door because of my behavior, awesome, but I expect Rusty Trombone and his split personality Syder to be lagging right behind, as they've been in just as many wars here as me. And unlike me, they never got a unanimous vote into "Team Fighthype." Those cats were being denied at every turn, even by you, Jack.

Anyway, like I said, the removal doesn't bother me. The "behind the back," no forewarning or message of any kind is what gets to me. That's some Greg Leon shit or some fucking CheeChee maxboxing shit, not what I (then) would have expected from Fighthype, a site claiming to be different from the rest.

Whatever. I understand "Team Fighthype" is an exclusive subforum, designed to cater to only Fighthype's most exquisite, high class posters. My antics have no place there, lol. Never mind the fact that the only action that forum has seen in months were the postings detailing some of our more respected memebers antics of trolling a trouble teens website. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMAO, you just can't keep my name out of your mouth. SMH at you making a Long ass post crying about that bullshit. Doesn't surprise me at all. For what it's worth I don't think our altercations had anything to do with your removal. You where still able to get in there well after I started ignoring you.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Aug 4 2008, 08:36 PM

+Quote Post
AKay
post Aug 4 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #25

I'm SEXY!

Member No.: 1,421

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 4 2008, 02:39 AM) [snapback]398868[/snapback]
And Jack, you banned JerryDrake for no reason...he was one of our top posters..

This is some bullshyt too. Biggeorge there were numerous reasons to ban JerryDrake at the time he was banned. Check the Archive on the Mod forum to see...

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Aug 4 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 4 2008, 09:17 AM) [snapback]398886[/snapback]
Warlord needs to be put back on the team IMO...he is a top notch poster & has been around these boards for a very long time!

Let the guy back in because this crying and whinning Warlord sucks hairy ones. The condisending sociopath was a lot more entertaining.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Aug 4 2008, 11:43 PM
Post #27

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 4 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]399003[/snapback]
Let the guy back in because this crying and whinning Warlord sucks hairy ones. The condisending sociopath was a lot more entertaining.

Did I ring you, honey? No. I didn't. When I want you to speak, I'll ask you to speak. Until then you keep scrubbing my kitchen floor on your hands and knees.

And for the record, don't use "condescending" when you can't even SPELL condescending. You got that, Papa Johns?

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Aug 5 2008, 04:47 AM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 12:43 AM) [snapback]399063[/snapback]
Did I ring you, honey? No. I didn't. When I want you to speak, I'll ask you to speak. Until then you keep scrubbing my kitchen floor on your hands and knees.

And for the record, don't use "condescending" when you can't even SPELL condescending. You got that, Papa Johns?

LMAO, How the mighty have fallen.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Aug 5 2008, 04:48 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Aug 5 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #29

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 5 2008, 04:47 AM) [snapback]399093[/snapback]
LMAO, How the mighty have fallen.

If I want advice on which toppings to get for my pizza, I'll ask you. Until that time you've been dismissed, wakarimasu ka? In the meantime you can start boning up on that dictionary I sent you, since it's obvious you aren't boning anything else.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Aug 5 2008, 06:20 AM
Post #30

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 5 2008, 06:00 AM) [snapback]399097[/snapback]
If I want advice on which toppings to get for my pizza, I'll ask you. Until that time you've been dismissed, wakarimasu ka? In the meantime you can start boning up on that dictionary I sent you, since it's obvious you aren't boning anything else.

What fairytale land do you come from? Dismissed, just like you got dismissed from Team Fighthype, huh? LMAO And you know I slanged my pies for a good six months to support my fam, thats what a man does. I can see how you wouldn't know anything about that based on your actions in this thread.

Question

Instead of writing a long ass post crying about your fate and throwing other posters under the bus and basically calling for them to get the same treatment that you got why didn't you just shoot any of the root admins a PM and discussed the situation like a man?

(IMG:http://www.frederiksamuel.com/blog/images/papaj1.jpg)

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Aug 5 2008, 06:40 AM

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:42 PM