> Classic fight video
lubian
post Apr 7 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,836

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 22 2007, 03:40 AM) *
I went to boxer rec and saw that cedric rose only fought 1 more time after this fight. What happened to him??

Hi my name is Lubian u can call me Lue Cedric Rose was name coach back in the 80's he went to prison after that fight in spent 10 yrs for robbery got out and went back for agg. assalt. with a deadly weapon with his hands did 15 yrs got out about a year ago got hook on drugs went back he now in the FEDS doing Life plus 30 yrs. for attemp. murder and fighting polices. His newphews are my best friends I'm trying to find video on him. That guy had so much power to be a lil guy I seen hin knock a horse out when I was young. Everyone look up to him but it was some guys from my hood that gave him a run for his money in the ring, they got caught up in went to prison at a young age. I have a video of a guy name Robert Byrd from Dallas Tx. he fought Parrnell Whitaker in the National he said Parrnell was afraid to fight Cedric. He had a fight at the olympic trails in 83 he tried to fight the whole Olympic team even Holyfeild. USA had a tournament vs Cuba, Cuba beat the hell out of the U. S Cedric was the only one won, he could have been rich he screwed up. So if you ever find video on him please let me know. Thx. LUE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Apr 7 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (lubian @ Apr 7 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Hi my name is Lubian u can call me Lue Cedric Rose was name coach back in the 80's he went to prison after that fight in spent 10 yrs for robbery got out and went back for agg. assalt. with a deadly weapon with his hands did 15 yrs got out about a year ago got hook on drugs went back he now in the FEDS doing Life plus 30 yrs. for attemp. murder and fighting polices. His newphews are my best friends I'm trying to find video on him. That guy had so much power to be a lil guy I seen hin knock a horse out when I was young. Everyone look up to him but it was some guys from my hood that gave him a run for his money in the ring, they got caught up in went to prison at a young age. I have a video of a guy name Robert Byrd from Dallas Tx. he fought Parrnell Whitaker in the National he said Parrnell was afraid to fight Cedric. He had a fight at the olympic trails in 83 he tried to fight the whole Olympic team even Holyfeild. USA had a tournament vs Cuba, Cuba beat the hell out of the U. S Cedric was the only one won, he could have been rich he screwed up. So if you ever find video on him please let me know. Thx. LUE

Why do I feel like the guy in Aussieland's avatar posted this?

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Apr 7 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #3

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 7 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Why do I feel like the guy in Aussieland's avatar posted this?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I found a video of Cedric Rose, fighting some dude that looks like the black Glass Joe. lol

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 8 2010, 06:50 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 10:07 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I found a video of Cedric Rose, fighting some dude that looks like the black Glass Joe. lol

LMAO at how how that dude was swinging.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:38 PM