> MOB Of 20 Angry Blacks, Kill A Latino
BGv2.0
post Jul 25 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE(Boss Hogg @ Jul 9 2007, 10:04 AM) [snapback]347358[/snapback]
It's interesting how your attempting to divert attention away from the concern that myself and others expressed. Collectively, I believe we all agree that it was a terrible incident, no one has argued that.

If you look at the comments of the one gent who referenced the lads as "wild animals", the first thought that came to mind is for hundreds of years Blacks were considered sub-human or "wild animals", so to hear someone reference them as a 'wild animal, I found it somewhat ignorant, that's all.

Peace

WOW...I've been away for awhile...I had no idea this thread had bloomed into such PC nonsense! I said "Wild Animals"....because of their actions...not their skin color! When upwards of 20 people attack another human being for an accident....that's acting like unrational, unthinking beasts....pure and simple!

Would I have been angry of course I would have....would I have attacked the man...NO....not when he showed a level of caring by stopping and attempting to help the child. In a situation like that the police and paramedics are usually there shortly after the incident....if there was a question as to the man's condition in relation to alcohol levels....that's for law enforcement to address.

I have a friend of mine that sat and watched as her 4 year old son's body was eaten by ants after being hit by a drunk driver of an 18 wheeler in their front yard! This kid was not in the street....had done nothing wrong....and the driver was very much drunk and in the wrong....

YET....nobody attacked the man and killed him.

Unlike this situation where, the child was not in serious condition, the driver was NOT drunk...and showed compassion by stopping to render aid!

Give me a F'N break man......

This was sorry ass low life thugs that acted like gotdamn animals.....because they have a simple mentality where violence is the answer to all problems.....

If people use simple animalistic, group think logic and actions.....I will call them animals....because I call them as I see them!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Warlord
post Sep 8 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) This place used to be awesome.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Sep 9 2011, 07:20 AM
Post #3

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 8 2011, 10:06 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) This place used to be awesome.

Word.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 10:15 AM