IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maxy vs. C.E.O Title Fight, Luther Louis (4-4-1) vs. Bugsy "Long" Gawn (5-5-1) for the JMW
The CEO
post Aug 12 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #11

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

"...'go down that road'....lol...come on, Bugsy...you're twisting it...YOUR man was screaming at the ref for the DQ...it was the other way around...after landing 180 shots in the first 3 rounds, I was taking a breather according to the plan...it's all good...ain't the first time I've been screwed...and it won't be the last....that belt's MINE next week.."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Aug 12 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Travis Simms has just announced that he will be going after the winner of this fight. He will do one fight at middleweight but then he will come back to take what should be his since hes already beaten that Bugsy guy.

"Those bumbs would have been knocked out by Super in the 1st round. Ive already beaten Bugsy and if I was to face him again, I would do that, I would knock him out. People right now are underestimating me not caring about me hurting my left hand in the title fight."

This post has been edited by Blayde: Aug 12 2007, 12:06 PM

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 12 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #13

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 12 2007, 08:52 AM) [snapback]353770[/snapback]
"...'go down that road'....lol...come on, Bugsy...you're twisting it...YOUR man was screaming at the ref for the DQ...it was the other way around...after landing 180 shots in the first 3 rounds, I was taking a breather according to the plan...it's all good...ain't the first time I've been screwed...and it won't be the last....that belt's MINE next week.."

Bugsy vehemently disputes this comment. Bugsy WANTED to fight on because he could smell an inside schedule victory. Not to worry...next week things will be much more concrete.

BTW Blayde .... Light middleweight is the weakest division around at the minute....it's there for all comers.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 12 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #14

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

After Luther wins next week...it's just a matter of when he passes the torch to The Super Welterweight Dynamo, Otto Blatty....who will reign as long as he WANTS to....

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:53 PM