Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Top 10 P4P, As of after 8/19/07
CyruS
post Aug 22 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

1. Touch oF SleeP (12-0-0 6KOs) Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion

2. Here We Go (12-0-0 9KOs) Bantamweight Champion Of The World, Former Jr. Bantamweight World Champion

3. Wexley "Power" Gawn (12-0-1 1KO) Middleweight Champion Of The World

4. Harold "Harry" Angus (11-0-1 4KOs) Cruiserweight Champion Of The World

5. "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. (12-1-0 4KOs) 2 Time Welterweight Champion Of The World

6. Miguel Cotto (10-0-0 5KOs) Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World

7. Kieran "The Pikey" Conway (9-1-0 5KOs) Strawweight Champion Of The World

8. Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (12-1-0 3KOs) Heavyweight Champion Of The World

9. Z Gorres (10-1-0 2KOs) Jr. Flyweight Champion Of The World

10. Roland Navarette (12-0-0 4KOs) Former Lightweight World Champion

-- -----------------

This list is fair and just. Discuss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 22 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Thats a pretty good list. Obviously I'd have Wexley above Here We Go because he's a middleweight and they always get the nod over the lower weight classes when it comes to P4P ratings. Touch oF Sleep deserves the top spot....

"Deep Freeze", despite being a bit of a coward, should be in there too. He's only lost one bout, which he's since avenged and he is now a 3 time world champion (Light Heavyweight, 2X Super middleweight).

Harold "Harry" Angus at number 4? No way...his record has to be amongst the most over-inflated in the game. He avoided countless opportunities to fight "Iron" and has now (apparently) retired....so number 4...get outta here.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 22 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

You make a good point on the Here We Go-Wexley switch in places.

Deep Freeze gets on my list after his next fight against Butkiss.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) @ The comments for Harold.

I bet Harold retired cuz Touch oF SleeP is almost at his door (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Don Flamenco
post Aug 22 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #4

Bantamweight

Member No.: 2,709

Ahh, teh ghey is very strong with this one.

Harold is just waiting for Iron to get out of jail. If a fight can't be made with Iron, and the high priced lawyers cant do anything, then Harry will retire a champ... But in the meantime, watch out for his son that he is currently training fighting by the name of Gary Angus... he is part of our next generation including "Righteous" Reggie Mormon Jr., Abdul "Kill Whitey" Hakeem, Rajah Sulayman, Boris "the Bullet Dodger" Yurinov, Benny Blanco, the son of former champ"Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio, Ernesto "Batang Bato" Bonifacio II, the son of former champ "King" Leonardo E. Christopholis III, "Prince" Leonardo E. Christopholis IV, and finaly, the son of your main chicks favorite boxer Bong "Your Girl`s Baby`s Daddy" Dizon, Bong "Your Daughter`s Baby`s Daddy" Jr.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 22 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Nice to see Z getting the recognition he deserves...he has almost cleaned out his division.

+Quote Post
Don Flamenco
post Aug 22 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 2,709

QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 22 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]354783[/snapback]
Harold "Harry" Angus at number 4? No way...his record has to be amongst the most over-inflated in the game. He avoided countless opportunities to fight "Iron" and has now (apparently) retired....so number 4...get outta here.

Let's see your over inflated light-heavyweight fight for the heavyweight championship of the world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

+Quote Post
NickBarker
post Aug 22 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,848

I don't see Navarette belonging on that list, at all.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 22 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #8

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

My P4P list

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Miguel Cotto
3. Here We Go
4. Wexley "Power" Gawn
5. Keiran Pikey
6. Tariq Wheeler
7. Z Gorres
8. Joan Guzman
9. Zab Judah
10. Roland Navarette

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 22 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Aug 22 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]354792[/snapback]
Harold is just waiting for Iron to get out of jail. If a fight can't be made with Iron, and the high priced lawyers cant do anything, then Harry will retire a champ.

Translation : "Touch oF SleeP is getting too close to the cruiserweight division so I must effectively duck him. The only way I could do that was to announce a challenge to "Iron" even though he is currently retired due to jail time. I could have had an Iron fight weeks ago when I was #1 contender at Heavyweight but I refused to face such a beast but since Touch oF SleeP just keeps conquering divisions and making me look like a fool the only way I could divert the attention of a Harold-Touch oF SleeP Cruiserweight title fight was to call out that beast of animal Iron even though I know he cannot fight me even if he could. So I shall enter fake retirement until the coast is clear."

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - World Light Heavyweight Champion @ Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
HAAAAARRRRRROOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDD. You thought I was playin HAROLD!? I told ya I was comin for yo ass sucka! Im too close now, can you feel it? HAAARRRRROOOOOLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT HAAARRROOOOLLLLDDDDDDDD. My Cruiserweight Campaign will more than likely start NEXT Week, my manager and promoter CyruS has put together a potential 4 fight package for me with the last fight of that package being your sorry ass for the Cruiserweight title. Come on Harold, DONT RUN FROM ME! HAAAAAARRROOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 22 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 22 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]354797[/snapback]
My P4P list

1. Touch Of Sleep
2. Miguel Cotto
3. Here We Go
4. Wexley "Power" Gawn
5. Keiran Pikey
6. Tariq Wheeler
7. Z Gorres
8. Joan Guzman
9. Zab Judah
10. Roland Navarette

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:29 AM