Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The future of the heavyweights....
BigG
post Sep 12 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #11

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

I put him up against another prospect.....the Lankiest looks to be a good young fighter but right now Larry Holmes and odlainer Solis are the top prospects..

I could see Solis vs. Holmes for the number 1 contendership to fight Lanky Gawn in the future. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 12 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]357162[/snapback]
I could see Solis vs. Holmes for the number 1 contendership to fight Lanky Gawn in the future. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Absolutely (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 12 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

Iron ain't getting out in time. YOU MUST STEP INTO THE RING WITH TOS, WHY YOU SKURRED!?

+Quote Post
Don Flamenco
post Sep 12 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #14

Bantamweight

Member No.: 2,709

No, not "SKURRED"

We're just more concerned with his current match to worry about TOS right now. Wow, so you really did get him into shape, or out of shape I might say, all the way to heavyweight? Must have been allot of twinkies. I myself like the sirloin burgers from Jack in the Box... shit's delicious.

HAAAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 12 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Harold is always worried about TOS! HAROLD CAN'T RUN FROM TOS MUCH LONGER! YOU BETTER WIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SO TOS CAN MAKE HISTORY IN THE MOST HISTORIC MATCH IN LEAGUE HISTORY!

Just think about it, right now, say it with me people......

AND THE NEW..... HEAVYWEIGHT....... CHAMPION.... OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

CyruS "TOUCH OF SLEEP!!!" VIRRRUUSSSSSSSSS

It's a good ring to it.

+Quote Post
Don Flamenco
post Sep 12 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Bantamweight

Member No.: 2,709

Harold doesn't run from TOS. In fact, Harold loves TOS. TOS is the President for "Harry Angus Lovers" - Harry's fan club.

How can you say Harold ran from TOS? Harry was always trying to gain weight for "Iron" ever since he upset one of the Kellerman brothers for the CW title. He tried once, and he almost got knocked out being outweighed over 70 lbs. Luckily, Harry had just the right amount of heart to pull it off. After that, we decided he should gain more weight before he moved up to HW again.

See, TOS wants to be JUST LIKE "The Real Deal". What TOS is trying to do is what Harry did months ago... But back to the topic, TOS isn't even a HW.

Now if Harry can beat Gawn for the HW title this Sunday, he will face Iron and Iron ONLY for his first title defense. Not saying that Harry will not face Iron without a belt, but the right offer has to be made by Mas Jorge. If Iron cannot get out of Jail, then he will retire even if he is the current HW champ. IT IS THE FIGHT THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR EVER SINCE THE CREATION OF WEBL. GET YOUR BOY OUT OF JAIL!

HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 12 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

TOS has been calling out Harold since TOS was at 160 lbs.

Harold knew TOS was coming.

When TOS took out Harold's boy Butkiss for the 175 lbs. title, Harold figured out real quick TOS ain't nothing to fuck with!

Harry never started at 154 lbs. and won that title, then won the 168 lbs title and then won the 175 lbs. title and trying to make Heavyweight just to fight one man, preferably for the Heavyweight Champion of the World. That is a #1 P4P fighter's trait, something HAROLD LACKS! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

Iron isn't getting out of Jail for a while. Harold's only fight is TOS! You retire after sunday the whole world will know you ducked the hell out of the #1 P4P fighter in the World Today TOS since he's been calling you out since 160 lbs. IT'S NOT LIKE TOS MADE UP THIS CHALLENGE LAST WEEK.

HAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 12 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #18

Choppin Headz Boi!

Mike Tyson SPEAKS!!!!!

"Touch Of Sleep, if harry doesn't want to fight you, I'm always open for the challenge. Id beat the fuck out of you. Harry, I'd beat the fuck out of you to.

I'm the 2nd best HEavyweight in the world today, next to Lanky Gawn. I expect to fight Dark Heaven (14-2-0, 14 KO's) after I get through this bum Cruz. That will be a war. After I beat Dark Heaven, there will be NO doubt that I'm the # 1 contender."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 12 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter in The World - Former Light Heavyweight & Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
That bum Harry IS gonna fight me. There aint nobody else to fight but me! WHY HE SKURRED OF A JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT!? HAAARRROOOLLLDDDDDD

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 13 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #20

Choppin Headz Boi!

Mike Tyson: "I dont think Harold will be fighting you anytime soon. Let me smash your skull, Touch Of Sleep."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:13 PM