> Hatton is F*ckinp Bum!
Douchebag
post Nov 9 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 9 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]364245[/snapback]
It was at 140 not 147. What about Cotto's sparring partner? Or Corley? I know this fight is at 147, but you're forgetting that Hatton was the undisputed champion at 140 and beat the man in the division, while Mayweather was only a paper champion when he beat the human punching bag and his title was about as good as picking it out of the trash can.
I don't blame Mayweather for fighting Baldomir, but Mayweather kept changing his moto to what ever was convenient for him. It went from if it makes dollars it makes sense and then when there was a fight that made dollars and sense with no string attatch (that was supposedly easy work) he then went to wanting to fight for "titles" even if it meant there were strings attatched.
Up until his last 2 fights, the prick was critisised for taking some shitty fights for a period of time, I don't know how you can sit there and say Hatton (the undisputed champion at 140) is not worthy of fighting Mayweather when he has fought fighters like Cotto's sparring partner.
That said, Mayweather will beat Hatton but I'm not sure how someone can sit there and say Hatton isn't worthy of fighting Mayweather out of all people, who was fighting C level fighters up until not too long ago.

My biggest issue with "Hook and Hold" being in this fight is that it is taking place at 147. A division that he got ran out of by a B level fighter and now he is fighting for the title in that division.

Oh and when you mention Corley you have to remember that he was good fighter when he and Mayweather met, shit he rocked Mayweather so I don't know why you say he didn't deserve shot at him. Corley was good former champ and only had 2 loses on his record when they fought.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Nov 9 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #12

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 9 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]364302[/snapback]
The same reason why you mention that Hatton doesn't deserve a shot at Mayweather. I'm sure if a poll was to come up and see who was more worthy, Hatton or Corley, there is no second guessing as to who would win that poll. True or true?
I just find it ignorant for someone to truly believe that Hatton doesn't deserve to be fighting Floyd.

He's just a prick with no arguement.

Defending Corley's right to challenge Floyd but ridiculing Hattons. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
hitman harding
post Nov 10 2007, 05:53 AM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,603

Hatton will win and all the doubters can lick my hairy arm pits. The guys a warrior a hero a top chap a descent drinking partner a good lover and champion for the average bloke like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 10 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #14

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 10 2007, 05:53 AM) [snapback]364367[/snapback]
Hatton will win and all the doubters can lick my hairy arm pits. The guys a warrior a hero a top chap a descent drinking partner a good lover and champion for the average bloke like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ..."a good lover"...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Nov 10 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #15

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 10 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]364376[/snapback]

The Wagon burns to its final death on December 8th.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 10 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Come on now...do you really think The HHW will die?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Here's what's gonna happen...We're gonna retire the night of December 8....satisfied.

I can almost see it now...Hatton beaten...head hanging in his locker room...the song playing?

"I Can't Fight This Feeling" from REO Speedwagon.

He mouths the words in his mind and starts crying...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yes2.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 12 2007, 01:26 AM
Post #17

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Screw Ricky Hatton and screw Floyd Mayweather....its all about the Cotto bandwagon now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 12 2007, 01:43 AM
Post #18

Choppin Headz Boi!

Cotto is badass. He never talked shit about an opponent. He gives them their props, beats them down, then gives them their props again after. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Cotto is all business. And he puts on a show of skill and vicious body punching evey time he fights.

Fitz, Hopkins and Morales basically done. They were my guys as well. my guys now are Miguel Cotto, Zab Judah, and a little guy named Fernando Montiel.

Cotto >>> Mayweather & Hatton.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 12 2007, 02:12 AM
Post #19

Choppin Headz Boi!

Chavez Jr is good. the kid still has a long way to go. But he is showing some good stuff. I suggest you join me in the Zab bandwagon fitz. Its always fun to root for an explosive gangsta/thug from Brooklyn who is never in a bad fight.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Nov 12 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #20

Choppin Headz Boi!

LOL...I hear you on that...BUT as much bravado and arrogance he displays in press conferences and sometiems in interviews, from what I've read, he is actually a really chilled and laid back guy with the fans. And you KNOW you rooting for him to knock Mayweather out. I just love Judah's style of fighting he is like a mixture of Whitaker and Tyson.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 10:27 PM