IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's On! Kimbo Slice vs. Tank Abbott, Feb. 16th on Showtime!
Douchebag
post Jan 6 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(Fitz @ Jan 6 2008, 01:07 AM) [snapback]373637[/snapback]
Yeah, Ray Mercer and now Tank Abbott. Matching him against known names that aren't shit very well. Kimbo is nothing but a fraud who is impersonating a mediocre fighter. I already seen him lose to some struggling cop/mma fighter with his crew trying to make up rules as they go, saving his ass from getting beaten a few times who in the end still lost.
Fucking scum bag. Too much of a bum that can't get a fighting career the right way because he is in jail, and in the end challenges average joes to illegal street fights, and then puts them on the internet for suckers that actually buy into his shit. He is pure hype and I can't wait for him to get beaten like a red headed step child.

Are you disrespecting the Beard?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Jan 6 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #12

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

I'm starting to think that Kimbo may be the real deal. Of the fights that we have seen from him regarding MMA, the 2 fights have ended too quickly to really determine what all-round MMA skills Kimbo does or does not possess. I have been wanting to see Kimbo get KTFO as well. But from what I understand, he has been progressing quite well in the gym. And he is a natural fighter anyhow. Many street fighters have made successful; transitions to boxing or MMA. Kimbo is being trained by Bas Ruten, and Bas feels that he is the real deal and is going to progress to the point where he will give anyone fits at HW in MMA. I cannot tell either way just because Kimbo has ended both his fights very quickly thus far. We will all get a better idea after we have seen him fight more than a minute I'm sure. Which I doubt the Abbot fight is going to last 30 seconds.

This post has been edited by Southeastpaw: Jan 6 2008, 02:35 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 7 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #13

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

And Buffalo...please never call Tank Abott a legend again....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Jan 8 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #14

All Hail The Buffalo

Member No.: 2,298

Anybody who watched Kimbo's last fight on Showtime knows that the sh*t was fixed (Butterbean style). Kimbo managed to knock the guy out in less than 20 seconds without even landing a clean punch. BIGTIME Con job.

Tank will not take a dive and he will give Kimbo hell for the first round. Let's just hope Tank can get him outta there quick.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 8 2008, 02:49 AM
Post #15

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

I'm rooting for Tank as well.....He's a crazy fat drunk with heavy hands....I just think he is too old.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jan 8 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Kimbo is going to come to the Music of DJ Khaled's "I'm So Hood". And KO that white supremacist Tank Abott. Kimbo do it for the hood. LOL

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Jan 9 2008, 01:31 AM
Post #17

All Hail The Buffalo

Member No.: 2,298

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 8 2008, 09:58 AM) [snapback]373996[/snapback]
Kimbo is going to come to the Music of DJ Khaled's "I'm So Hood". And KO that white supremacist Tank Abott. Kimbo do it for the hood. LOL

Got any proof to back up a statement like that one? Nah.....didn't think so.

By the way, don't go buying into the "hood thing". Kimbo isn't promoted, trained, or managed by anyone that comes from the hood. Color don't mean a thing, both Kimbo and Tank will both be red by the time the fight ends.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jan 9 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 9 2008, 01:31 AM) [snapback]374056[/snapback]
Got any proof to back up a statement like that one? Nah.....didn't think so.

By the way, don't go buying into the "hood thing". Kimbo isn't promoted, trained, or managed by anyone that comes from the hood. Color don't mean a thing, both Kimbo and Tank will both be red by the time the fight ends.

I't doesn't matter who promotes kimbo. Kimbo can't do anything but be hood. You don't know about that so just leave it alone. Thats why tank (Looks like a skin head and acts like skin head and thats all I nee to know) is going to loose. Respect the hood. lol

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Jan 13 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #19

The Analyst

Tank became a white supremist????????????????

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Jan 13 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #20

The Analyst

Kimbo is not just hood, he is straight up ghetto....Man's head probably weighs in at about 50 lbs alone with all that metal in his grill.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:56 PM