> Tank/Kimbo Promo #2
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Jan 25 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #11

All Hail The Buffalo

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,298

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Jan 25 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]376362[/snapback]
LOL.....I dont like MMA enough to bet on it! That was good though.

Ok...cool. I will ya' off the hook this time. But anymore Tank bashing and your gonna' have to back it up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 25 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]376366[/snapback]
Tank hasnt won a fight in how many years?

I believe his last win was when he beat "Cabbage" Correra a couple years ago. BUT....and its a big BUT..... you have to remember that Tank will fight anyone anytime and anywhere. His last few fights have been short notice (3 or 4 days in advance) and even one with only 6 hours notice! Tank had no time to train and no time to even think about who he was fighting. He jumped off the barstool and in to the cage.

The difference this time is that Tank is motivated, in the best shape in 10 years, and is ready to do battle. This version of Tank is alot more confident and nowhere near as cocky as years ago. Tank is mature, experienced and realizes that winning this fight will propel him to even more big money fights. I see a Tank Abbott vs Brock Lesner showdown!

ElectricTwinkie - We are both rooting for Tank in this one. But if Tank happens to lose, you MUST be shamed into having the EVIL twin snackcake as your signature! Not the nice, sweet, yellow cake laden bliss called the Twinkie.....no..... it must be the EVIL red-headed, frosted, retarded Twinkie twin called the Zinger! THAT'S RIGHT......YES......THE ZINGER! Oh the horror! The Anti-Twinkie that rules the snack food industry (Corn Syrup 3:16) shall rise!

(IMG:http://www.nicholasroussos.com/images/chocolate-zinger.jpg)

(IMG:http://images.chattanoogan.com/article_images/article_107268.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Jan 25 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #12

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 25 2008, 01:04 PM) [snapback]376385[/snapback]
. you have to remember that Tank will fight anyone anytime and anywhere. His last few fights have been short notice (3 or 4 days in advance)

I heard he once fought his landlord ala Will Farrell and the little girl.

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 25 2008, 01:04 PM) [snapback]376385[/snapback]
ElectricTwinkie - We are both rooting for Tank in this one. But if Tank happens to lose, you MUST be shamed into having the EVIL twin snackcake as your signature! Not the nice, sweet, yellow cake laden bliss called the Twinkie.....no..... it must be the EVIL red-headed, frosted, retarded Twinkie twin called the Zinger! THAT'S RIGHT......YES......THE ZINGER! Oh the horror! The Anti-Twinkie that rules the snack food industry (Corn Syrup 3:16) shall rise!

I will see your Corn Syrup 3:16 bet and will raise you a side of Red Dye #6.

If Tank loses you must also add to your signature a photoshopped Pink Elephant as the anti-White Buffalo...

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jan 25 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jan 25 2008, 02:02 PM) [snapback]376390[/snapback]
I heard he once fought his landlord ala Will Farrell and the little girl.
I will see your Corn Syrup 3:16 bet and will raise you a side of Red Dye #6.

If Tank loses you must also add to your signature a photoshopped Pink Elephant as the anti-White Buffalo...

I pity both of your signatures. Long live the BEARD.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Jan 28 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jan 24 2008, 12:38 PM) [snapback]376271[/snapback]
oh brother.. another victim of the hype of a great striker... two words in the UFC/MMA world you should know about: Houston Alexander.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-242622883882295550
watch Kimbo's "devastating" MMA takedowns and his "amazing" grappling skills.

And before you take WhiteBuffalo's bet just know he's not joking. Some dude had "White Buffalo's Bitch" on his forehead for a couple months last time this kind of bet went down.

Well he is basically still a rookie...that doesnt mean he wont make short work of ol' man Tank.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jan 30 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

The Skin head is going down.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:02 AM