IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kimbo Slice, Where are the haters now?!?!?!
Douchebag
post Feb 29 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #21

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]380666[/snapback]
LOL!!!!! Hey ET, you see how easy it is to confuse this guy? We are truly dealing with a mental midget! I knew that my post would not only confuse him, but take him deep into the waters of self-doubt!

Too damn funny!!!!

You posted a movie that only you and ET watched, probably together, while getting drunk, and doing some gay shit. Nuff said.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Feb 29 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #22

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:38 PM) [snapback]380670[/snapback]
You posted a movie that only you and ET watched, probably together, while getting drunk, and doing some gay shit. Nuff said.

You have an intimate working knowledge of that movie.

Exhibit A your honor
VVV
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]380658[/snapback]
Encino man WTF? That shit is some movie white suburbinites that like watching feminine man like Paulie Shore make a fool out of him self for few dollars. This shit is totally random and just plain dumb.

Watch it again for the message of how to "Fight the Power!" You're into that stuff right? Get a 40 of St. Ides, or the one Billy Dee Williams drinks, smoke up and watch. It will expand your mind.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Feb 29 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]380672[/snapback]
You have an intimate working knowledge of that movie.

Exhibit A your honor
VVV
Watch it again for the message of how to "Fight the Power!" You're into that stuff right? Get a 40 of St. Ides, or the one Billy Dee Williams drinks, smoke up and watch. It will expand your mind.

Wow the did you google 40oz of St Idez all by yours self. I can do that go take shot of Yagermeister and listen to Metalica while drawing pentograms on your chest.

For your Info nobody drinks forty ounces anymore in fact that shit hasn't been done since the mid 90's. Next.

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 29 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #24

All Hail The Buffalo

Member No.: 2,298

Hey ET,

You better not disrespect The Conscience. If you do, he will not invite your white ass to his annual Family BBQ. You will miss out on the Lloyd's BBQ sandwiches and full use of the family swimming pool.

In fact, here is a photo from last years family BBQ. Notice how The Conscience volunteered for the lifeguard duty as to comply with all local swimming facility regulations. You never wanna have 6 or 7 of your cousins drowning and spoiling the party! Check out the fam in action:

(IMG:http://static.flickr.com/48/116770306_4ef311b7d1_m.jpg)

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Feb 29 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 05:19 PM) [snapback]380678[/snapback]
Hey ET,

You better not disrespect The Conscience. If you do, he will not invite your white ass to his annual Family BBQ. You will miss out on the Lloyd's BBQ sandwiches and full use of the family swimming pool.

In fact, here is a photo from last years family BBQ. Notice how The Conscience volunteered for the lifeguard duty as to comply with all local swimming facility regulations. You never wanna have 6 or 7 of your cousins drowning and spoiling the party! Check out the fam in action:

(IMG:http://static.flickr.com/48/116770306_4ef311b7d1_m.jpg)

At least this is almost funny that encino man shit was just corny. But seriously WB why the fuck would you let some one take picture of you like this, the beer is not more important that health. theres probably leeches in that water.(IMG:http://www.libertysblog.com/uploaded_images/White%20Trash%20Survival%20Kit-772407.JPG)

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 29 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #26

All Hail The Buffalo

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]380680[/snapback]
At least this is almost funny that encino man shit was just corny. But seriously WB why the fuck would you let some one take picture of you like this, the beer is not more important that health. theres probably leeches in that water.(IMG:http://www.libertysblog.com/uploaded_images/White%20Trash%20Survival%20Kit-772407.JPG)

Ok, I admit it. That one made me laugh out loud!

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 29 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #27

All Hail The Buffalo

With your successful business, I can't understand for a minute why your still in the ghetto!?!

(IMG:http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c6e95aca50.jpg)

(IMG:http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f850fbd5fb.jpg)

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Mar 2 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 01:46 PM) [snapback]380631[/snapback]
"Let the smoke clear and you'll see me standin', viscious combo's these cowards shed tears and im leavin' em stranded.."

Does anyone want to put in some change so we an all get streetlion1 a spell check program? Possibly hooked on phonics? Reading his signature took me three hours and required the use of a protractor.

(IMG:http://www.siteservices2000.co.uk/photos/office01/protractor.jpg)

Its not meant for dumb rednecks to understand...Did it take you 3 hours to recover from that whippin Tyson put on you?! Get off my dick.

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Mar 3 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #29

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 2 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]381050[/snapback]
Its not meant for dumb rednecks to understand...Did it take you 3 hours to recover from that whippin Tyson put on you?! Get off my dick.

:yawn:

+Quote Post
jaw breaker
post Mar 8 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #30

Amateur

Member No.: 6,828

Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:05 AM