Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kimbo did it for the Hood!
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 29 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #141

All Hail The Buffalo

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,298

Nobody....and I mean NOBODY can out momma' the Buffalo......

Yo mama so fat that she fell over and rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!

Yo mama so fat when she dances at a concert the whole band skips!

Yo mama so fat she tried to tan on the beach...Greenpeace rolled her back in the water!

Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller!

Yo mama so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Feb 29 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #142

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 04:15 PM) [snapback]380660[/snapback]
Nobody....and I mean NOBODY can out momma' the Buffalo......
Yo mama so fat that she fell over and rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!

Yo mama so fat when she dances at a concert the whole band skips!

Yo mama so fat she tried to tan on the beach...Greenpeace rolled her back in the water!

Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller!

Yo mama so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose!

Your momma is like door nob........................everybody gets a turn.

Your Momma is so dumb she threw a rock at the ground and missed.

Your momma is dumb that it took her an hour to make minute rice.

Your momma is dumb that when stand beside her you can actually hear the ocean.

Your momma is like a shotgun - first she cocks...then she blows

Your momma is like an arcade - dirty, smelly, costs a quarter and lasts 30 seconds

Your mamma is like a Christmas tree - everybody hangs balls on her

Your momma is like a Bowling Ball - she gets picked up, fingered, thrown into the gutter, yet she still comes back for more...

Your momma is like a Scooter - everybody ridin her but nobody admitting it

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Feb 29 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #143

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 27 2008, 03:31 PM) [snapback]380312[/snapback]
I get that some you guys joking but I can serieously tell that some of you guys have never set foot in the Ghetto. There are hoods that some us have never even heard about the house some real Killers. Think Little Rock, Arkasaw for example.

Shut up.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Feb 29 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #144

Guests

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 29 2008, 03:41 PM) [snapback]380643[/snapback]
Co-sign...but trust me your wasting your breathe...they just talk shit..thats all..im surprised to see so many suburban lames trying to speak down on the ghetto...ecspecially since they are on a website about fighting and the majority of boxing/MMA is dominated by minorities who came from the ghetto. Funny how that works aint it?!

Actually, MMA is currently being "dominated" by a variety of fighters, none of whom can really be considered "from the hood." And I'll save you the Quinton Jackson bullshit before you start it. Rampage is from Tennessee, he was a high school wrestler, he became a star in Japan, and has only recently came back to fight in the states. So fuck off with your wet-hood dreams.

As for the rest of the fighters currently dominating the scene... Emelienanko Fedor, BJ Penn, George St. Pierre, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Randy Cotoure, Anderson Silva, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Takanori Gomi, etc... well son, none of those fighters are "from the hood." In fact, there is only one black fighter from that list and he is Brazilian, LOL.

Let me guess... you think Kimbo is dominating MMA? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Way to go ace, you're looking smarter every time you post.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Mar 1 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #145

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 29 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]380716[/snapback]
Shut up.

What's the date on this again Chinamen. Yeah the thats right gaylord Falker, My inteligence begins where yours peaks at.........

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Mar 1 2008, 01:59 AM
Post #146

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 12:07 AM) [snapback]380736[/snapback]
What's the date on this again Chinamen. Yeah the thats right gaylord Falker, My inteligence begins where yours peaks at.........

That's rich, coming from a guy who can't even SPELL intelligence. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You're lame.

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Mar 1 2008, 02:14 AM
Post #147

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 1 2008, 01:59 AM) [snapback]380742[/snapback]
That's rich, coming from a guy who can't even SPELL intelligence. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You're lame.

LOLOLOLOL. He came close though. Gotta give him a little credit seein that most ghetto folk can't even come that close. Most dem is jus plane ignint.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Mar 1 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #148

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 1 2008, 01:59 AM) [snapback]380742[/snapback]

You're lame.

We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.

You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards

The Conscience

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Mar 1 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #149

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]380761[/snapback]
We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.
You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards
The Conscience

Dude, that was lame as hell. And by your post, you believe that since he is "overseas", he is not getting money and "bitches", that you are because you are in the states. Huh??? How do you come to this assumption? I am of the believe that Warlord prefers his "bitches" to be asian over anything stateside anyhow.

And your not only being insulted by people on the other side of the world, you are being insulted by people stateside as well. Maybe you can schedule a fight with someone stateside. It would be exciting. We could get cameras set up and put it on the internet. And maybe you could be the next internet sensation. First there was Kimbo, now there is "The Conscience". It will be awesome. Kimbo fought for street cred. You could fight for E-cred.

This post has been edited by Southeastpaw: Mar 1 2008, 11:17 AM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Mar 1 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #150

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

This thread is classic....fuckin classic. Smack Talk, Momma Jokes, Kimo, Tank..pure fuckin classic!

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:14 PM