> Kimbo did it for the Hood!
BigG
post Feb 18 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #21

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Mercer, Tank, and now Shamrock...

Why do I sense Kimbo's next 4 opponents after this will be Maurice Smith, Mark Coleman, Gary Goodridge, and a career defining fight vs. Royce Gracie?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Feb 18 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #22

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 18 2008, 03:20 PM) [snapback]379235[/snapback]
Mercer, Tank, and now Shamrock...
Why do I sense Kimbo's next 4 opponents after this will be Maurice Smith, Mark Coleman, Gary Goodridge, and a career defining fight vs. Royce Gracie?

LMAO. That's the post of this thread right there!

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 18 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 18 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]379234[/snapback]
your "boy" got pushed around by a 40yr old beer drinker. Congratulations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You are making no sense at all! 43 seconds for him to get whipped and your trying to say he pushed Kimbo around?! He saw quickly that he wasnt gonna win toe-toe so his punk ass went for a tackle! What happened to those "devastating haymakers"?! Tank was intimidated from the weigh-in..and his weak ass never got over it!....As for the guy talking about Kimbos fight selection...I dont see anyone lining up to fight the man either!! Go to rehab and get off the HATERADE!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 18 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 17 2008, 09:02 PM) [snapback]379143[/snapback]
Hey Shitz shut the fuck up. Just because the hood is the hood and we destroyed the peckerwood, you got to come in and sprinkle your little salt around. Kimbo is the truth and he had Tanks heart in his back pocket. LOL @ you being mad at all this perfection. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Feb 18 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #25

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 18 2008, 02:54 PM) [snapback]379230[/snapback]
Yeah, all of the high level training with Bas Rutten really paid off. Kimbo has gone from a brutish street fighter to a skilled MMA figher in 6 months. Wait... /sarcasm.

that's kind of my gripe with MMA as a whole. Especially those UFC house guys

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Feb 18 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #26

Guests

Kimbo vs. Lesnar... let's make it happen. The battle between two over-hyped shitbags who have no business in a legitimate MMA-sanctioned contest. Rygay would be creaming himself hourly if this were to ever somehow take place.

To be honest though, at least Kimbo is fighting bums like the sideshow he is. The whole Brock situation is what bugs me, with ignorant fuckers foaming at the mouth about how "awesome" he is, and how he'll fucking F5 guys right in the center of the octagon or some shit. And then after he gets subbed in less than 90 seconds, I gotta hear some faggot-ass shit about how "impressive" he looked in those few seconds before getting tapped out. Ridiculous.

Noobs are gay.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 19 2008, 03:58 AM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 18 2008, 09:46 PM) [snapback]379280[/snapback]
Kimbo vs. Lesnar... let's make it happen. The battle between two over-hyped shitbags who have no business in a legitimate MMA-sanctioned contest. Rygay would be creaming himself hourly if this were to ever somehow take place.

To be honest though, at least Kimbo is fighting bums like the sideshow he is. The whole Brock situation is what bugs me, with ignorant fuckers foaming at the mouth about how "awesome" he is, and how he'll fucking F5 guys right in the center of the octagon or some shit. And then after he gets subbed in less than 90 seconds, I gotta hear some faggot-ass shit about how "impressive" he looked in those few seconds before getting tapped out. Ridiculous.

Noobs are gay.

Those over-hyped shit bags are bringing way more publicity to the table then that lame ass "sport" would get otherwise! Kimbo is a beast also the biggest new star in the biz and no-one is exactly beating his door down to step in with him...Lesnar is the biggest star in UFC despite losing..does that say something about how many lame ass personalites are in the biz?! I think so!! MMA fans shoud be happy these two are there!

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Feb 19 2008, 05:44 AM
Post #28

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 19 2008, 03:46 AM) [snapback]379280[/snapback]

Noobs are gay.

HAHAHAHAH

No-one was actually saying brock lesnar was the second coming of fedor... and the only one foaming at the mouth was you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

I'd watch Kimbo vs lesnar. It may not be a elite or even mid level match, but it is what it is and fights don't have to be at an elite level to be entertaining

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Feb 19 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #29

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

I don't think Kimbo is ready to fight somebody like Brock just yet. Unless you have MASTERED how to sprawl it's going to be impossible to keep him from taking you down. I say Kimbo is still at least 1 year away from taking fight with some one who can wrestle on that level.

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Feb 19 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #30

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 19 2008, 03:58 AM) [snapback]379306[/snapback]
Those over-hyped shit bags are bringing way more publicity to the table then that lame ass "sport" would get otherwise! ..Lesnar is the biggest star in UFC despite losing..does that say something about how many lame ass personalites are in the biz?! I think so!! MMA fans shoud be happy these two are there!

Go back to watching MTV Cribs, and Real World SE DC-Anacostia, and let the real fight fans talk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:06 PM