Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kimbo did it for the Hood!
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Feb 25 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #71

All Hail The Buffalo

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,298

He obviously doesn't realize that rednecks kick major ass! As Stone Cold would say......"Oh...Hell Yeah"!

It's funny, he talks about "lame dumb ass redneck", but if you counter and tell the world that he is surely a lame, dumb ass, uneducated, poor, underclass, ghetto street thug who is a waste of a human life.....he will be calling Al Sharpton in no time! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't know what he is.....other than a sh*tty poster who has no knowledge of MMA and an extremely limited vocabulary. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Feb 25 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #72

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

MMA always brings out intelligent discussions.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Feb 25 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #73

Guests

Hey Streetlion, looks like Floyd Gayweather is pulling in $20,000,000 to wrestle the Big Show at Wrestlemania. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iiBDGi6...G88mnQD8V1LGVO2

I guess that shows how lame all the professional wrestling personalities are, since most of those chumps don't make $20,000,000 in their entire lives, let alone in ONE MATCH. Floyd Gayweather is now the FACE OF WRESTLING, and is wrestling's BIGGEST DRAW! See how fun it is using your retard logic? Choke on it, stud.

OWNED.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 25 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #74

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 25 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]379961[/snapback]
Boyz 'n' the hood... in Minnesota? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Hood raised? How fucking lame are you? Shut your suburban ass up with that gay shit. You're a fucking whitebread, e-gangster to the highest degree, with your pro wrestling-loving ass. What do you expect to accomplish on here with your E-tough "hood raised" bullshit? Who do you think you're impressing? And more importantly, who gives two shits? You gonna bust a CAPSlock in my ass, homeboy? Gonna do a type-by on my ass? Fuck off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No, dipshit, wrong again. It was a fucking SPECTACLE. If Brock Lesnar had attempted to step into the boxing ring with Mike Tyson, it still would've pulled in a crowd. If Mike or any name celebrity from boxing were to all of a sudden get a crack at playing QB in the NFL, that too would've pulled in strong numbers, just off the freakshow appeal alone. That doesn't mean that the NFL or boxing is full of lame personalities, now does it?
Kimbo and Lesnar will go nowhere fast in Mixed Martial Arts. True gold always shines, and shit always stinks. Those are two facts in life that can never change, and you will realize that soon enough. Bank on it.

LOL! Who is the one who started talking disrespectful?! White-bread?! Im not white coward and that would have nothing to do with it anyway!...Dont speak on shit you know nothing about...I aint on here to type tough..I walk it every day in my life! Its obvious You know NOTHING about these minnesota boys sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up! Your the one talking shit when everyone else is here to talk boxing/MMA...I doubt you'd be so disrespectfull if we ever met face to face..but we wont so all this bullshit is a waste of time!..if we disagree on something and debate about it thats one thing but you got off into the insults...so who is really the one trying to act tough on the fuckin internet you coward?!....and to counter on your Mayweather post.....all the top guys in the biz are getting at least 4-5 mil a year...if you want a celebrity to appear at your show..you gotta pay bottem line!...PBF is no draw in pro wrestling..because the fan response are all boo's. He is however an attention getter and someone who'll draw casual fans and even boxing fans who dont even like Pro Wrestling to Wrestlemania. It is only this..PBF has probably said..you want me to actually be physical in the ring and risk injury..then brake bread. V.K. Mcmahon is a billionaire anyway so that was probably nothing to him even more-so when you see the final numbers on how many people order the event....and only time will tell how Kimbo and Lesnar really do in MMA..not a hater like you!..Now I waste no more words on a disrespectful coward who likes to talk shit on a forum!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Feb 25 2008, 09:24 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 25 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
Im not white coward and that would have nothing to do with it anyway!

What are you?

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Feb 25 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #76

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!

damn, he said lay off the house pets. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

now you should come back with some crack about minnesotans, i don't know much about minnesota except it's cold. Maybe make fun of his long johns?

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Feb 25 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #77

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]380026[/snapback]
What are you?

I think he's Pakistani.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 25 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #78

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]380026[/snapback]
What are you?

Im Black/White....Why? Race has nothing to do with anything. What is this turning into a race thing?!

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 25 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #79

Guests

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:45 PM) [snapback]380031[/snapback]
Im Black/White....Why? Race has nothing to do with anything. What is this turning into a race thing?!

I'm just wondering what you would think if someone was to tell you to sit back in your ghetto and eat your fried chicken and watermelon.
Of course race has nothing to do about it, but you are the one that is making semi racial remarks.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 25 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #80

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]380033[/snapback]
I'm just wondering what you would think if someone was to tell you to sit back in your ghetto and eat your fried chicken and watermelon.
Of course race has nothing to do about it, but you are the one that is making semi racial remarks.

What was a semi racial remark?! I told him I wasnt white because im not....if your talking about my dog and cat comment I said that because I know that happens in China...it wasnt a racial remark..more of a remark about where he is from. Yeah I love fried chicken..hate watermelon though! Trust me I am the last person who'd confuse for a racist! By the way not everyone in the ghetto likes fried chicken and watermelon...just like not everyone in China eats dogs and cats...I was gettin at him cause he was being disrespectful. Also not everyone in the ghetto is black..and not everyone in China is of Asian descent! I dont give a damn what color anyone is on here! You feel me?!

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 03:07 PM