IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Klitschko vs. Ibragimov Round by Round/Post Fight (Spoilers Aprox 9pm CST), All Comments Here, Duplicate Threads Will Be Closed.
Romulus9
post Feb 24 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #21

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Feb 23 2008, 11:49 PM) [snapback]379810[/snapback]
lol. Someone needs to tell my wife that. lol

Thanks bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

You have good taste in books. Both of you do.

At least, that's what I deduced. =)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 24 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

Horrible fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Feb 24 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #23

The Analyst

Group: Members
Member No.: 166

LOL! xxxxx speaks the truth!!!

And wvu8893: Man, I have not got your book yet. But I definitely plan on it. Great reviews!!!! Come to think of it, I'm gunna hop on over to Amazon and order it.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 24 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #24

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

UGHHHHHHH FUCKING SHIT CRAP!!!

That's the words to describe this heavyweight unification. If this is the way these guys fight, I don't care if there are 2, 3, or 10 world champions. They all suck if this match is a prime example.

Klitschko was constantly praised by the biased protect the fighter under our contract crew HBO for his dominant jab. But it pawed, rather than scratched. It was as if Wlad didn't want to hurt the fellow European opponent that he respected so much. Shit, if those two were gay, they'd make love after the fight. LOL! Several times Wlad had this clown hurt and he couldn't (or from my vantage point) didn't want to hurt his "friend." For the record I did give Barney Rubble two rounds. The first and the 6th. I scored the 2nd round even because neither fighter did shit. Klitschko deserves every BOOOOO and every stench after this farce. Call it a waste of DVR. VCR, or Tivo space people. A plus was seeing Pavlik-Taylor II for the first time. It was good but I liked the first fight better. Remember when heavyweight champions USED to fight like that? Thank God for Showtime and Marquez-Vasquez III!!!

For the record, my score 9-2-1 or 118-111 for for BOREDIMAR Klitschko. The most boring heavyweight unification since Tyson-Boncrusher Smith. God save the heavyweights! Or better yet DON'T because of recent years there have been so much more exciting matches in the lighter weight divisions!

Jack

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Feb 24 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #25

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Feb 24 2008, 02:24 AM) [snapback]379824[/snapback]
UGHHHHHHH FUCKING SHIT CRAP!!!

For the record I did give Barney Rubble two rounds.

Jack

LOL! @ Barney Rubble...that's a good one.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Feb 24 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Yea that fight was pretty bad. Klitschko is just getting so unbearable to watch now. I hate to say this, but I hate watching Klitschko worse that Ruiz. At least Ruiz would try and throw a damn power shot. Klitschko just sits there, paws with a jab, and gets by with his size advantage. Any fighter that can get by that pawing jab, land a couple power shots, and make Klitschko work is setting himself up for a big night. Of course that's a lot easier said than done, as he's shown. I dont see a short fighter doing it, since everytime that short fighter gets inside Klitschko gives a huge bear hug. I'd love to see Valuev fight him just for the fact that he would be taller than Wlad. We'll see though, the heavyweight division sucks, and that's not good for boxing.
Kyle

+Quote Post
WolfishPromistah
post Feb 24 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 1,305

"Of course that's a lot easier said than done, as he's shown."

Hence...Wlad remains the champion. He tried putting a tiny bit more into attempting to set the guy up for the KO in the twelfth, but it didn't happen. This was a southpaw, if anyone'd consider that much. The name Cory Sanders ring a bell? -- 'cause he sure rang Wlad's before. Staying in control may be the aim to win, to make sho' that yo' belt(s) are kept in the end. [smile]

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Feb 24 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,333

Like Imperius said, give credit to Ibragimov for lasting 12 rounds. People complain why Klitschko didn't go for the KO, the reason why he didn't is because Ibragimov is slick and he can counter. You saw in the 12th Klit tried to gun for the KO but Ibragimov was ducking those right hands. I wonder which other Heavyweight has the legs to make Klitschko miss like that.

Still, he could have done more to vary his attack. He could have thrown right hooks, which if my memory serves me correctly, he never did. But then again, many other heavyweights would have been stopped by last night's Klitschko.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 24 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #29

Guests

I would like to apologize for defending Klitschko and saying the rest of the division holds him back.

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Feb 24 2008, 04:30 PM
Post #30

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:20 AM