IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Klitschko vs. Ibragimov Round by Round/Post Fight (Spoilers Aprox 9pm CST), All Comments Here, Duplicate Threads Will Be Closed.
STEVENSKI
post Feb 25 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #41

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

The first Heavyweight unification fight since 99 & two pages. Must have been a great one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Feb 25 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #42

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

well, i expected a KO, but sultan wasn't very competitive

+Quote Post
buford54
post Feb 26 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #43

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,990

I love Sultan's excuse..."I was waiting for the right hand, but he never threw it until the last 2 rounds."
So, you come into a fight with one gameplan and then complain that he didn't let you work it? Nice.

+Quote Post
Tha Docta
post Feb 26 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #44

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,774

this fight was definately boring, but im not gonna put all the blame on wlad. sultan was waiting for wlad to throw that right hand so he could counter. if sultan had opened up and actually tried to win the fight then i think he would have gotten KO'd. but he was slick with his defense and wlad had to be pretty sneaky with the right hands that he did land.

overall, i thought wlad did alright. sultans a good fighter but was simply outsized and outclassed.

however, wlad is still deathly afraid of getting hit. he has absolutely no defense when in close other than to hold on for dear life. I would be willing to bet that a 40yr old lennox lewis could still knock him out right now because wlad simply lacks the toughness and interior defense.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 06:38 AM