Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Race in America, My view
streetlion1
post Feb 25 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,534

Racism is a cancer in our society! Everyone says how much better things have gotten since the 50's and 60's but it is still very much alive. people just try to be politically correct and two-faced about it. I for one am Black and White..growing up I had to deal with racism on both ends. Either I was too black for white folks..or too white for black folks. Either way I never bought into any of it. Whenever I came into contact with racist people we usually fought...and it just wasnt people who were racist against either one of my races..it was people who were racist against anyone. I have people who I call friends who are Arab, Hmong, Korean, Black, White, Mexican, and everything inbetween. I dont believe in racial stereotypes or generalizations and when I hear or see it happening it really gets on my last damn nerve! When I look at people I see a person..not a Mexican person or a Black person etc...but a person. That is the way all people should be but in America I feel less than half the population is. judge people on thier character not thier color...judge them based on who they are not where they come from. Growing up in the hood on the streets of Frogtown (st. paul) I saw alot of bad in people of every race..but also alot of good....but when people hear that you are from the hood they automatically think bad of you..you must be a gangbanger..or a dope-dealer..or you are lazy. "From the flames rose the pheonix"..."even concrete can sprout a rose".."never judge a book by its cover".."always remain humble"..those are words I remember and live by. This country has a long history of hate geared towards minorities...The slaughter and massacre of Americas real fathers the natives...the death camps they put our Asian brothers through in the world war...slavery...the tuskeegee experiment.. the assasination of our black leaders during the 1960's and the C.I.A. distributing cocaine in the black communities..now they are harassing Arabs everywhere they go and trying to declare war on immigration by not allowing our Latino brothers to enter a country that was built on immigration! America is a melting pot which is what makes us so strong..it literally took every race to build this country..so when I hear some lame ass KKK member say "go back to your own country" I realize just how dumb they are! If everone was to go back to thier own country..remember no-one would be here but the Natives..they are the real home-land security! This country needs a leader like Obama..to show the many racists that are still spouting off at the mouth that this is a new world and there is nothing they can do about it!!

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Feb 26 2008, 10:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 25 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 03:38 PM) [snapback]380053[/snapback]
I dont believe in racial stereotypes or generalizations

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...st&p=380023

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!

Thread over.

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 25 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 10:45 PM) [snapback]380054[/snapback]

Are you dumb or what?! Or are you still mad about that Shitz comment I made a while back?! Stop taking my words out of context! China is a COUNTRY....not a race of people! Not once did you see me put down anything racist about Asian folks. You are making no sense at all! Is everone in China Chinese?! No I think not. You could be black/white/arab/mexican/or a fuckin alien and if you are in china I would make that comment about you if you were talkin shit...because in China they do that shit..its a fact...its not geared towards any race of people its geared towards a nation...just like when I hear british people say americans are dumb...who are they talking about?!..Americans...not a certain race. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Feb 26 2008, 12:18 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 26 2008, 02:55 AM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]380057[/snapback]
Are you dumb or what?! Or are you still mad about that Shitz comment I made a while back?!

You mean the one you copied off someone?

Stop taking my words out of context!

'sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!'

Please tell me what the context of that comment was. I'm just dying to find out.

China is a COUNTRY....not a race of people!

If someone says. 'I hate all Chinese people'. That is not deemed racist because China isn't a race? Is that what you are saying. Yes or no answer please.

At the end of the day. You said you don't believe in racial stereotypes. Yet you told someone to sit back in China and eat dogs and cats. You made a racial generalization thinking EVERYONE in China eats dogs and cats. But yeah, it's not a racial remark because China isn't a race. Just like it wouldn't be racist if I said I hate all Nigerians, because Nigeria isn't a race either. lol.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Feb 26 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #5

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

if i can't use the "N", the fucking "F"word, the "B" word, or the "D" word...how will anyone know when i am addressing them? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) but anywho, REG ONE, is that you dog? someone must be bored as fuck to make a thread like this!!! just go fuck ya some white girls bro, you'll feel all better then! thread\\//

This post has been edited by caneman: Feb 26 2008, 06:50 AM

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Feb 26 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #6

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

Since St. Paul is a bustling metropolis with all the perks of modern man, I suggest the OP seek anger management counseling. Then again being hot under the collar all the time must be a good way to combat all the snow.

This post has been edited by ElectricTwinkie: Feb 26 2008, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 26 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 26 2008, 01:55 AM) [snapback]380065[/snapback]
You mean the one you copied off someone?
'sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!'

Please tell me what the context of that comment was. I'm just dying to find out.
If someone says. 'I hate all Chinese people'. That is not deemed racist because China isn't a race? Is that what you are saying. Yes or no answer please.

At the end of the day. You said you don't believe in racial stereotypes. Yet you told someone to sit back in China and eat dogs and cats. You made a racial generalization thinking EVERYONE in China eats dogs and cats. But yeah, it's not a racial remark because China isn't a race. Just like it wouldn't be racist if I said I hate all Nigerians, because Nigeria isn't a race either. lol.

That is not a racial generalization..a generalization of a countries practices maybe..not a racial one! Again totally out of context..if someone was to say they hate Chinese people yeah that is a racist comment..but if someone simply comments on something they do in China it is not..everyone in China is not Chinese...and if you go back and read my whole arguement with that bitch then you'll see when I said everyone in China doesnt eat dogs and cats...so I dont know what you are trying to get at here. Not once did I mention Chinese people..but the nation as a whole. Also everyone in Nigeria is not black so no I wouldnt consider that a racist comment either. Bottem line..I know who I am and what i meant! You have no arguement here! So if I said something like sit in Australia and ride your fuckin Kangaroo is that a racist comment or a comment about your country?!..Cant wait for your answer!

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Feb 26 2008, 10:29 AM

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 26 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(caneman @ Feb 26 2008, 05:29 AM) [snapback]380070[/snapback]
if i can't use the "N", the fucking "F"word, the "B" word, or the "D" word...how will anyone know when i am addressing them? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) but anywho, REG ONE, is that you dog? someone must be bored as fuck to make a thread like this!!! just go fuck ya some white girls bro, you'll feel all better then! thread\\//

Whats wrong you cant take the truth?! because everything I said is true! I thought this thread would stir up some emotion in the real racist people...could that be you?!

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 26 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #9

Guests

I really can't be fucked getting into a pissing contest. I wasn't even offended, and I couldn't care less if you were a racist. I just found it kind of amusing that you are playing the say no to racism type of guy. Yet you call someone a red neck, tell another to "sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!". Maybe it isn't a race, but you got backed into a corner, got angry, panicked and made a derogatory comment on a 'culture. It's alright, you can insult a culture, just don't insult a race.

This post has been edited by Fitz: Feb 26 2008, 10:54 AM

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Feb 26 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 26 2008, 09:53 AM) [snapback]380090[/snapback]
I really can't be fucked getting into a pissing contest. I wasn't even offended, and I couldn't care less if you were a racist. I just found it kind of amusing that you are playing the say no to racism type of guy. Yet you call someone a red neck, tell another to "sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!". Maybe it isn't a race, but you got backed into a corner, got angry, panicked and made a derogatory comment on a 'culture. It's alright, you can insult a culture, just don't insult a race.

Thats fine...and I wasnt trying to get into a "pissing contest"..I was making a point that if I say something about a countries practices that isnt an attack on a race. There are "rednecks" of every color...though most of them may be white it wasnt an attack on white people only rednecks....im half white myself. LOL at your panick statement...I just get irritated when I try to have a debate with someone and they go off talking shit just because they dont agree with what I say. You say you couldnt care less if I was a racist..but you were trying to call me one and taking my words way out of context. Im glad your a big enough fan of mine to put my quotes in your sig...I'll send you an autograph! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif) website

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Feb 26 2008, 11:12 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:25 PM