IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> "Kimbo has not been tested...I have the ability to test him and his wekness", Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice - UP NEXT!
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Mar 1 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #1

All Hail The Buffalo

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,298

On a potential bout with Kimbo Slice:

"You know, it's funny. People ask me, 'what, are you crazy, you'd fight him?' And it's like, listen, 'once a warrior, always a warrior.' I don't care if I was in a wheelchair, if somebody asked me to fight, wanted me to fight somebody, I'd fight him. That's just my heart, that's just who I am. And whether I think that I've got a chance or not, what being in a wheelchair I'd still fight them. But I believe that Kimbo is very beatable, you know, I'm not just saying that because there's an opportunity there. You know what, the guy's young, he's big, he's strong, he's had some success, but anybody that is a veteran in this sport understands that unless you have a lot of time in the ring, that you do not, and you have not been tested completely on what you're about, and I believe Kimbo has not been tested, and I believe that I have the ability to test him and his weaknesses."

(IMG:http://www.ken-shamrock.com/images/ken-shamrock1.jpg)

The fight is almost signed and will take place around July. I never thought I would support Ken Shamrock........I MUST immediately start praying for a miracle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ElectricTwinkie
post Mar 12 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #2

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,717

I think ol Ken is gonna take the world's biggest dive. I predict he'll hit the canvas 0.0034 seconds after the ref says "fight"

Kimbo's strikes are so powerful he can knockout old guys looking for attention from across the cage!!!

Say what you want about Tank, but he stood there toe to toe with Kimbo and only backed down when his nose hit the canvas. Shamrock is going to look for the easiest way out of this one-the hopsital!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 12:59 PM