> Monkey Business
stateofthegame
post Apr 5 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #41

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 280

QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 5 2008, 09:44 PM) [snapback]385109[/snapback]
I got a fake interview coming up with State of the Game's Byrd hating ass.

Wait'll you see THAT! lol

All I ask is if you at least have me say something interesting. LOL!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spice718
post Apr 6 2008, 02:07 PM
Post #42

Strawweight

Member No.: 1,430

QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Apr 4 2008, 02:40 PM) [snapback]385023[/snapback]
i always wondered if the real fighters were actually there answering questions in the chats. what chats in particular did he cheat people on?

i can understand you being upset about the terry smith statement not being posted on btalk, but i can also understand why he wouldnt do a terry smith chat. i dont want to hurt any feelings here, but who in their right mind would want to do an online chat with terry smith?

Most times Greg does the interviews himself. Many times when he could not get in touch with Shane he conducted his own interview with Shane- like answers. 7 out of 10 of Shane interviews were done by him. Hint... When it ends with Boxingtalk being the best website out there it is a Greg & Greg interview.

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 6 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #43

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE(spice718 @ Apr 6 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]385267[/snapback]
Hint... When it ends with Boxingtalk being the best website out there it is a Greg & Greg interview.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) <<< Greg after this whole thread. lol

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 6 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #44

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(spice718 @ Apr 6 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]385267[/snapback]
Hint... When it ends with Boxingtalk being the best website out there it is a Greg & Greg interview.

LMAO

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Remember where you heard it first.

Much, much more to follow.

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 6 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #45

Welterweight

Member No.: 6,422

Yo Hype....um....quick question....

If I ever piss you off....um...can you give me a chance to call up and apologize? lol

I don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this kinda slaughter on my record! ha ha ha

I just wish Greg was here to TRY to defend himself. Can only imagine what he'd have to say about all this. lol

+Quote Post
hardhead
post Apr 6 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #46

Middleweight

Member No.: 77

shit is crazy what goes on behind the scenes, I guess this shit is like any business...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 6 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #47

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

This a a shower room assault & the worst thing is that this shit will go on daily. I am sure that Ben has months & months of quality stuff he can drip feed to us hungry savages giving us just enough to leave us wanting more.

This is better than reality TV or any soap opera.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 6 2008, 10:47 PM
Post #48

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

Hype, I gotta get a preview to the next episode of these Reality bite threads! Nah, it's sad it had to come to this, but like I said, you never eva, eva, eva, eva bring a man's family into these things! With that being said, next week on Hype of Love.....lol

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 7 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #49

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 6 2008, 05:57 PM) [snapback]385278[/snapback]
Yo Hype....um....quick question....

If I ever piss you off....um...can you give me a chance to call up and apologize? lol

I don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this kinda slaughter on my record! ha ha ha

I just wish Greg was here to TRY to defend himself. Can only imagine what he'd have to say about all this. lol

It's not really about a need to apologize...this boy just won't leave me alone. I haven't been with leontalk since June of last year and yet, he's constantly calling and emailing me with threats and demands. Quite frankly, I don't want to have anything to do with him and I've tried to pretend like he doesn't even exist, but for some reason, he feels this need to keep threatening me. His latest ultimatum was the last straw so fvck it...he's the one that said he wants to go to war and "crush" me so by all means, bring it! The war is on so fire your best artillery homie.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

As far as him being here to defend himself, you should know better than to expect something like that because the "30 monkeys" that post here are way beneath him. But even if he were here, you don't have to be Miss Cleo in order to predict what he would say:

"Yeah...that nigga Hype is bitter because I fired him....it's just a shame his professionalism wasn't up to par...quite frankly, I was glad to get rid of him before things really started taking off....it was an addition by subtraction....blah, blah, blah....."

All he would try and do is attack my character, which he'd have an extremely hard time of doing. On the contrary, I've got a slew of emails that point to the type of character he has...shittin' on paying members, fans, fighters, promoters, managers, employees...you name it. He can't really defend himself when it comes to things like fake interviews and chats, talking about people behind their back and pitting people against each other. I mean, I've already given you visual proof and Mrs. Mosley just co-signed so it's pretty tough for him to dispute that. I mean, if I had to, I could point out several other fake interviews...in fact, I've seen him use some of my own lines in a few interviews. Even funnier, he's written interviews to shit on some of his own fighters that he now "advises". If memory serves me correctly, which it does, he wrote some of the stuff that Sechew Powell was "saying" when he was shittin' on Ishe Smith before they fought in February of last year. How fvcked up is that? Here's a guy that your advising, but you were writing things for another guy in order to piss your boy off. What kind of a fvcked up relationship is that? I mean, how can you take advise from someone who's doing crap like that behind your back?

But seriously...LMAO @ being bitter...if I were bitter, I would have dropped all this shit a looooong time ago...like maybe in July. And LMAO @ him claiming to fire me. Don't worry...when I get bored, I'll post a copy of the transcipt that I have of me and him and discussing my "departure".

QUOTE(hardhead @ Apr 6 2008, 09:59 PM) [snapback]385284[/snapback]
shit is crazy what goes on behind the scenes, I guess this shit is like any business...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You ain't seen nothing yet.

QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Apr 6 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]385285[/snapback]
This a a shower room assault & the worst thing is that this shit will go on daily. I am sure that Ben has months & months of quality stuff he can drip feed to us hungry savages giving us just enough to leave us wanting more.

This is better than reality TV or any soap opera.

Months & months? Try years & years.

QUOTE(pcraw @ Apr 6 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]385292[/snapback]
Hype, I gotta get a preview to the next episode of these Reality bite threads! Nah, it's sad it had to come to this, but like I said, you never eva, eva, eva, eva bring a man's family into these things! With that being said, next week on Hype of Love.....lol

On the next episode of Monkey Business....

Avon wants his bread and Cooney wants his tape!

+Quote Post
Coyote Duran
post Apr 7 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #50

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 2,271

QUOTE(spice718 @ Apr 6 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]385267[/snapback]
Most times Greg does the interviews himself. Many times when he could not get in touch with Shane he conducted his own interview with Shane- like answers. 7 out of 10 of Shane interviews were done by him. Hint... When it ends with Boxingtalk being the best website out there it is a Greg & Greg interview.

Oh, don't count them out yet, ma'am. At least they have Dan Horgan's inflammatory piece on Jesus Chavez to fall back on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:19 AM