Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monkey Business
thehype
post Apr 3 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #1

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Quite frankly, the weekly and monthly THREATS have really been annoying, but bringing my kids into it has crossed the line from being just business to being personal.

So that said, without further ado, I bring you the Monkey Business of Boxingtalk...where fans are monkeys, paying members are monkeys, employees are monkeys, fighters are monkeys...basically everyone is a monkey.

"My attorney will be following up with a letter instructing you to cease and desist from posting BoxingTalk.com's copy-righted paid for members only material on your free message board. Copies will be emailed and mailed to your address momentarily. Is there a lawyer he should send this letter to?" - G. Leon to Hype

"I honestly never wanted to go down this path with you out of respect for your children, but acting as you have it's obvious you care more about starting trouble than you do about them." - G. Leon to Hype

"You and your boarders can say whatever you want about me, I laugh that stuff off, matter fact it makes me work harder." - G. Leon to Hype

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY0.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY1.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY3.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY4.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY5.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.fighthype.com/woooooooo/MONKEY6.jpg)

Much, much more to follow...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CreDog
post Apr 3 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Help!..CEO shoved his boot in my p*ssy!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6,990

Hype---- This is good $hit, not to mention that GL is a prick, which most of us already knew.

I have a feeling that site will $hit the bed sooner rather than later.

Peace...

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 3 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Monkeys need food! lol

+Quote Post
AKay
post Apr 3 2008, 02:53 PM
Post #4

I'm SEXY!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,421

WOWSERZ!!!
4th in whats sure to become the biggest thread ever lol.
AKay

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 3 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #5

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

Damn... I'm sure it only gets better. You never ever ever ever bring a man's family into anything let alone some website differences.

SHALLOW! Not surprising though...

+Quote Post
Method
post Apr 3 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,253

Pcraw, you 't go by "Nardfan" anymore?

What the fuck? You've gone Hollywood? SOOOO Antonio Tarver of you.

Bro, nice interviews.

You need to do us both a favor and tell either Bernard or Naaz OR BOTH that they need to get Joe Cortez the FUCK out of the ring for this fight. This is not a joke. Cortez gonna fuck up the whole in-fighting aspect, which is a an important one in Hopkins' Southpaw game. I don't know why they are sleeping on addressing this, but they are bound to butt heads (as southpaws and conventionals always do), and things are also bound to get rough inside. Cortez is already accused for giving Hatton a raw deal, not to mention Bernard making him look bad previously. He's gonna be looking for a make up call here. Get him out. You are talking to these peeps, fucking address it.

Peace, bro.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 3 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #7

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

QUOTE(Method @ Apr 3 2008, 05:24 PM) [snapback]384946[/snapback]
Pcraw, you 't go by "Nardfan" anymore?

What the fuck? You've gone Hollywood? SOOOO Antonio Tarver of you.

Bro, nice interviews.

You need to do us both a favor and tell either Bernard or Naaz OR BOTH that they need to get Joe Cortez the FUCK out of the ring for this fight. This is not a joke. Cortez gonna fuck up the whole in-fighting aspect, which is a an important one in Hopkins' Southpaw game. I don't know why they are sleeping on addressing this, but they are bound to butt heads (as southpaws and conventionals always do), and things are also bound to get rough inside. Cortez is already accused for giving Hatton a raw deal, not to mention Bernard making him look bad previously. He's gonna be looking for a make up call here. Get him out. You are talking to these peeps, fucking address it.

Peace, bro.

Method, what's been up my man? I had to get rid of everything associated with my previous writing experience (even the name). Lol! I can never go Hollyweird though homie just a new beginning. I'm worried about "Fair but Firm" being the ref in this fight as well b/c of his willingness to not let guys bang with each other on the inside. I'm sure his team is on it, you know Bhop will wait until the day before the fight or some shit.Lol...Thanks man I'm glad you enjoyed them and good to hear from you!

+Quote Post
Method
post Apr 3 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,253

Man, you better mention it to them for the fuck of it anyway. Don't assume they will do anything, let alone that they even know (my money is on they don't even realize it yet). Cortez is a TERRIBLE selection for this fight, and I have NO IDEA how he got the assignment after Mayweather / Hatton, especially w Hatton being a Goldenboy fighter now.

Look, you have Bernard almost staging a walk off before the Allen III figth, with everyone afterwards talking about how well Hopkins"played" Cortez. There's reason # 1 Joe will be looking to get back some credibility (by not letting Hopkins dictate again). Then you have Mayweather/Hatton where Cortez acted like a chapparone at an 8th grade dance, breaking the guys up whenever they so much as stared at each other for too long. Joe received a LOT of Flack for being biased against Hatton, which could be a reason for him to show some compassion to the European now (especially coupled with the fact that he knows he got played for Allen III. For the cherry on top, Hopkins dissed Cortez's flag, which was the whole reason Bernard didn't want him involved in Allen (and DLH) in the first place.

This all adds up to wreak of some bullshit.

Cortez must be ousted.

+Quote Post
Boxingjunkie
post Apr 3 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 6,456

Nice Hype. Please post more when you get the chance. Also since I live in Tennessee, dispite what he may think, I like Memphis

+Quote Post
Tha Docta
post Apr 3 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

Member No.: 2,774

hype, where do you live? my brothers a lawyer and might be able to help you out.

+Quote Post

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 02:43 AM