IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Am I the only one that wants Matt Serra to beat GSP again?
Douchebag
post Apr 10 2008, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

I feel that Matt has been severely disrespected by the UFC and the media. All the talks leading up to this fight are about GSP and what he is going to do. It's like they don't want to even acknowledge that Serra Knocked him out the last time that they fought. The act like it was lucky punch or something and it was nothing like that. Matt went into that fight very confident and set up that right hand perfectly with movement and his jab. He could do it again if GSP goes into this fight believing his own hype. Anyway I just feel that Matt isn't getting treated like a champ is supposed to.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Apr 10 2008, 08:39 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 10 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

SMH @ 24 View and no replies. And you wonder why I make shock threads. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
stateofthegame
post Apr 10 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 280

I'll reply.

You are not the only one. They act as if Serra is not the real champ and it would be even worse if Hughes would have beat GSP. Everyone thought that Serra was going to lose the first fight and he got the KO, and still no one is giving him respect. I actually like Serra and really hopes he wins the fight again just to spit in the face of the UFC.

What people forget is that Serra has legitimate skills and his win was not just luck. There is a reason he won TUF witht he veterans, because he was better than the rest. He had already knocked out Shonie Carter before that show ever took place and another thing that people need to realize about TUF when Serra and Hughes were coaches. Hughes' guys were losing not because of who he picked but because Serra is the better coach and knows how to teach and not just by telling everyone to "Listen to me, I'm Matt Hughes"

Serra has the goods and I hope he proves it again against GSP.

+Quote Post
ElectricTwinkie
post Apr 10 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #4

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 5,717

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 10 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]385656[/snapback]
SMH @ 24 View and no replies. And you wonder why I make shock threads. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

Attention whore much? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

Seriously, 23 of those views were me just fucking with you.... next time I'll click your thread 300 times without posting, that should give you a real complex.

And to the original question:

you make a great point about how Serra is being treated as champ. But that alone won't make me want to see him beat GSP. Serra is good, but GSP is "world class."

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 10 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 10 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]385661[/snapback]
Attention whore much? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

Seriously, 23 of those views were me just fucking with you.... next time I'll click your thread 300 times without posting, that should give you a real complex.
And to the original question:

you make a great point about how Serra is being treated as champ. But that alone won't make me want to see him beat GSP. Serra is good, but GSP is "world class."

They are both world class fuck stick. That is why they are BOTH professional fighters. If Matt Serra was in any other MMA org he will have a +500 record or be the champ so he is world class and deserves that respect.

P.S. It's not that I need the attention it's the fact that when I make a thread just fucking around everybody on the board catches titty attack but the thread goes 15 pages deep, but when I do a legit thread where I am not clowning anybody or just saying shit for my own entertainment the shit duds. That kind of shit makes no sense to me but whatever. I'm starting to believe that you guys secretly like my shock threads. Oh please don't respond to this P.S. because I don't want this thread derailed. You can answer it my Kimbo did it for Hood thread where verbally sonned the shit of the three stooges.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Apr 10 2008, 04:13 PM

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Apr 10 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #6

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

or howabout this, the people that read your post did not find it interesting, or are not interested in the respect the Matt Sera gets, or how the ufc treats him. they read it, shrugged their shoulders, found it inconsequential and decided they didn't want to post. so i guess the answer to your question is yes, because no one else really cares.(except state)

and i'm just joking with you, so don't fly off the deep end.

This post has been edited by rusty_trombone: Apr 10 2008, 09:52 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Apr 11 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 10 2008, 09:47 PM) [snapback]385677[/snapback]
or howabout this, the people that read your post did not find it interesting, or are not interested in the respect the Matt Sera gets, or how the ufc treats him. they read it, shrugged their shoulders, found it inconsequential and decided they didn't want to post. so i guess the answer to your question is yes, because no one else really cares.(except state)
and i'm just joking with you, so don't fly off the deep end.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

The Cuntscience is still stinging from the raping I put on his ass earlier. He has now gone on the war path against all straight males as a result. "Poor soul, you were just too high strung."

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 11 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 11 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]385759[/snapback]
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

The Cuntscience is still stinging from the raping I put on his ass earlier. He has now gone on the war path against all straight males as a result. "Poor soul, you were just too high strung."

This motherfucker just can't leave me alone I straight up expose his fanboyism and he still at it like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Have you no shame Slorelord? I bet you mother is real proud of the dick iding faggot that her son has turned out to be. SMH at you being still hurt by what I did to you faggot ass in that thread. This motherfucker was asking what time I went to bed and shit. What kind of question is that to ask of another grown man? SMH at your life.

+Quote Post
Guest_Warlord_*
post Apr 11 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 11 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]385763[/snapback]
This motherfucker just can't leave me alone I straight up expose his fanboyism and he still at it like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Have you no shame Slorelord? I bet you mother is real proud of the dick iding faggot that her son has turned out to be. SMH at you being still hurt by what I did to you faggot ass in that thread. This motherfucker was asking what time I went to bed and shit. What kind of question is that to ask of another grown man? SMH at your life.

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 12 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 12 2008, 12:11 AM) [snapback]385772[/snapback]
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 21 2008, 09:57 PM) [snapback]383380[/snapback]
What time do you go to bed?

Denial is the first sign of insanity. Just stop right now and I promise I will never clown your faggot ass again, I pity you.....................

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:26 AM