IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Judah reaches absolute Legend status...brutalizes "Lights Out", Wins Weltweight Title
BigG
post Apr 13 2008, 04:20 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Judah, a fighter since the beginning of fighthype WeBL, put on a vicious display and destroyed "Lights Out" to become the Welterweight champion.

Judah hurt "Lights Out" in most rounds. Judah lost a total of 3 points in the fight though. "We in BROOKLYN SON!!! I took it to streets a few timez, knowmsayin! I told Lights Out, knowmsayin, he good fosho, But he aint ready for a veteran like me! Ima killa!!! No one should underestimate my power! He talked about my girl and said hed take around MY HOMETOWN BK!?!! He shouldnt have done that!"

The last round was explosive. Lights Out floored Judah with a right hand but Judah quickly got up. "it was more of a flash knockdown knowmsayin!". Judah however would hurt a battered Lights Out moments later. Judah floored Lights Out mid way through the round. Lights Out got up, but you know how Judah is when he has a wonded fighter in front of him. Judah would continue the vicious attack and knock Lights Out out cold to become a 2 division champion.

This fight is a reminder of just how DANGEROUS a hungry and angry Zab Judah is.

Judah certainly gave it to Lights Out...BK Style.

Zab Judah:

"I hope you enjoyed yo stay at BROOKLYN!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 13 2008, 05:48 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(Lights Out - Former 3 Time Welterweight World Champion)
Gimme my rematch dawg. I see ya ass ran to 140 pounds. Get yo ass back up here and gimme my rematch, ill come to brooklyn again and give u 90/10 of the purse! Ill kill ya dawg. Yo ass is a dirty fighter! Yo ass shoulda got DQed! but no problems dawg. Ima give ya the worse beating of ya life! REMATCH SON! GIMME MINES!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 13 2008, 05:53 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Zab Judah:

"yo, i took it to da streetz n*gga! we in brooklyn son! my hometown! u gon' hav to come down to 140 fool cuz aint no way im eva going back up to 147! BK in tha house"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 13 2008, 05:56 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Lights Out - Former 3-Time Welterweight World Champion)
Come down? Dawg I want that welterweight title! The fuck I wanna come down for!? Defend the belt you crack head! I cant smoke crack to make that weight like you do. Man up and fight me at 147 and yo ass will get sent to the hospital again! DONT MAKE DO THINGS I DONT WANT TO DO DAWG TO MAKE YA COME BACK UP TO 147!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 13 2008, 06:46 AM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

"listen fool, i said befo' the fight that dis was da only time im fighting as a welterweight! im too small for dat weight! if u want da belt, u can fight some other fool! like KOKAINE!!!!!!!!! u aint ready fo' me! only legends like cotto can be ready for a BEAST like me! I'm a straight gangsta fool! BK WHAT!"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 13 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Lights Out - Former 3 Time Welterweight Champion Of The World)
Are you really gon make me do it you crackhead? Don't say I didn't warn ya.... yo bitch ass is fightin me at 147 for da title! ONE WAY OR ANOTHA DAWG!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 13 2008, 06:53 AM
Post #7

Choppin Headz Boi!

u kno who i am fool!?!?!?!? IM DA MOTHERFUCKIN LORD OF DIS SHIT....uknowmsayin.....i did yo ass a favor by moving up for u last time..i aint doing that shit again!"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 13 2008, 07:41 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Fighthype.com/FHWeBl-news)
Zab Judah's Girlfriend kidnapped!

Reports are just now surfacing that Zab Judah's Girlfriend was kidnapped from their deluxe apartment in the sky on the eastside of New York. Apparently there was some sort of ransom note left in the home of the young couple. No word yet what the note says. Zab Judah just won the World Welterweight Championship in a fight of the year candidate with a knockout victory in the 12th round last night against Lights Out. Stay tuned for more news on this tragedy.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 13 2008, 07:45 AM
Post #9

Choppin Headz Boi!

Judah: Planning to take Lights Out To Court

"i aint got no Girlfriend! i gots a wife!! ima hav to take yo ass to court lights out! it aint safe for u in the streets of BK no mo! I dont play! yall want your rematch, ill gladly give u dat C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CROOOOOOOKLYN styyyyyyylllle beatdown! but at 140 fool! i aint gon do u no favors!

i warned yall! WRATH OF ZAB..remember dat muhfucka!

Lights Out, IF YOU LISTEN, the THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of BKnites are chanting Zab Judah's name!"

*Judah! Judah! Judah!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 13 2008, 07:57 AM
Post #10

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Someone stole The King of The Hood's woman....

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 10:10 AM