IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beefin' on the internet., What you should know.
Guest_Warlord_*
post Jun 23 2008, 05:34 AM
Post #1

Guests

1.) Ruler #1: This is gay!
We all know beefin' on the internet is teh gay. That goes without saying. Now, that being said, we've all done it. It would be wise when, beefin' on the internet, that all parties involved refrain from actually typing the words "arguing over the internet is gay." Yes it is, but does that make you more or less gay, knowing that its gay and willingly partaking in it?

2.) Rule #2: Looser!
Spelling. It counts. Don't waste an entire post telling someone how stupid they are, or how they are such a "looser." That shit makes you look like an idiot, and any excuse you have for it doesn't cut it.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...1351&st=140
Post #9. Don't talk about "inteligence" when you can't even spell intelligence.

3.) Rule #3: Bowing out without bowing out
"I can't be bothered to waste any more of my precious time with you. I will no longer respond to any of your infantile responses, so don't waste your breath." This is the classic submission without really submitting. While it may seem like a noble way out, it isn't. It just means you've been ground into submission after a long, grueling war of attrition.

NOTE: IF you're going to go at it with someone on the fucking internet, you've gotta be prepared to go back-and-forth for days on end. Some guys just got nothing better to do. If you aren't prepared to waste enormous amounts of your time over a pointless squabble, your best bet would be to just swallow your pride and let the insults ride.

4.) Rule #4: Meet me in the streets!
Don't get e-tough, asking a motherfucker to meet you in the streets or your "hood." That shit is just gay. Nothing screams FAIL louder than a challenge to a fight, especially when its done over the internet by two guys living in different states... or worse, different countries.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...1351&st=140
The second time this particular thread is cited for example. After going steady for a couple of pages, things take a turn for the worse at page 8... and just keep going and going until page 9... where we finally hear of herculean stories of bad-assness, ending with a challenge to "meet in the streets."

5.) Rule #5: Yeeeaaahhhh Boy, U no it!
Don't post messages typed out to emulate your equally fake poser accent. It's annoying, and it takes much longer to type that shit than to do it normally. U R a fuckin gay knob slobbin' dickRidEr when u type like dis, ya heard!? Westside

6.) Rule #6: DO's and DONT's.

DON'T
Again, don't talk about how hard you are in real life. That shit's gay.

DO
Make personal insults, if you know something personal about your enemy. That shit is always funny.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=22103
This one speaks for itself.

Just a couple of friendly reminders for any future confrontations between fighthype's prosepective keyboard warriors. You guys feel free to add anymore you can think of.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jun 23 2008, 08:30 AM
Post #2

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

F*ck That! Come see me in the streets Warlord, Washington DC all day baby!, LOL Just Kiddin

Good Sh*t! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Jun 23 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

Hahaha....good post.

I hate it when people violate rule 5.

Yoooo, whut you gon do bout it? Meet me in da streets where all ma boyz be n we will lay you down.

Serioulsy, at least TRY and use proper English. Writing is one of the main things that seperates us from animals. I make the odd spelling mistake, but I try and make my posts easier to read.

Oh yeah typing with no grammar and punctuation when in an argument is best avoided too as whatever you were trying to say gets lost as people get bored of trying to read what you have written so just skip past the whole thing and ignore you as i am trying to demonstrate now see its soooo boring reading this that i bet you have nearly fell asleep reading it.

THAT AND ALSO TYPING ALL IN CAPS FOR ALL YOUR POSTS. IT MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED. USING CAPS FOR CERTAIN THINGS IS OK BUT NOT FOR ENTIRE POSTS. SELECTIVE CAPS PLEASE.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Jun 24 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE(Warlord @ Jun 23 2008, 06:34 AM) [snapback]393457[/snapback]
4.) Rule #4: Meet me in the streets!
Don't get e-tough, asking a motherfucker to meet you in the streets or your "hood." That shit is just gay. Nothing screams FAIL louder than a challenge to a fight, especially when its done over the internet by two guys living in different states... or worse, different countries.

*cosigns this powerful thread*
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 24 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #5

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

Yo. Yall know Da Bomba is down for da hood 4 life. Don come to Brixton to test dis man or you may jus die.

Westside.

+Quote Post
blackbelt2003
post Jun 25 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 84

Good shit, this is a must read for noobs.

Why couldn't we have got Sugarfree and Mike Ravens to read this a long time ago? They may still have posted here.

Black

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 04:55 AM