IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Manny Pacquiao vs David Diaz: Official Preview and Predictions, All Comments Here
BigG
post Jun 24 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Does Diaz have any kind of chance? I dont think so....I think Manny either stops him late or wins a wide decision.

I'm pretty dissapointed Pacman is fighting Hatton instead of giving Marquez a rematch..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
CreDog
post Jun 24 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #2

Help!..CEO shoved his boot in my p*ssy!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6,990

BigGeorge, If Manny did fight Hatton it wouldn't be till 1st quarter of 09' as Hatton will be fighting the Paulie later this year.

I don't think they'll be fighting this year as Marquez will have his hands full with Casa who is tough as nails....

Who knows who Manny will be fighting IF he gets past Diaz....

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jun 24 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,386

Yea, really no interest in this fight. I wouldn't be surprised if it did under 100,000 buys on ppv. Diaz is a strong fighter, but he's going to be so overmatched in the speed department. Diaz is going to have to land something big early to get Pac's respect, but even then the speed will be too much for him. He takes a lot of shots too, even in the fight against Montano. I thought Morales beat Diaz last year when they fought, and Morales was pretty washed up at that point. Ya never know though, it's boxing and stranger things have happened. Pacquiao TKO 4.

+Quote Post
slap
post Jun 24 2008, 05:27 PM
Post #4

Strawweight

Member No.: 7,526

I think Manny will win the fight but i must say he is not that good of a fighter to me to be p4p #1

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jun 24 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #5

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

I hesistate to put Manny Pac at the top of the Pound 4 Pound as well...

Anywayz, BigGeorge to answer your question, I dont think Diaz has much of a chance either. I like Manny Pac by UD!

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Jun 24 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Diaz has no chance here. Manny has the speed, power, youth, skill and chin advantage.

Pacqiuao by KO within 5 rds.

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Jun 25 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #7

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

This would be a "competitive" fight. Kinda like Pac vs Larios.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Jun 25 2008, 10:38 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

So I take it no one is buying this fight? I'd buy it if it had a good undercard but it doesn't. It looks to be on par with Mayweather-Badlomir's undercard. YOu never know, sometimes the fights turn out to be entertaining but you can tell the promoters didn't even bother to make it look good on paper.

Diaz is a good inside fighter but he has no punch and has porous defense. He might give Pacquiao some trouble early on as Manny tries to figure out whether he wants to charge Diaz or use those new skills he's been working on. Wither way something tells me Diaz loses with his face getting ripped open in the process, like always.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jun 25 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #9

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Luevano-Santiago is going to be the best fight on the undercard. That should be a competitive scrap. Also, I'm intrigued by Barrett-Fields. Fields, to me, isn't a very good fighter, but everytime he seems to win. He's tall and seems to have some power. The last really tall guys Barrett fought was Valuev, and we know how that went. With that said, Valuev is better than Fields by a long shot. Barrett is a skillful fighter, who has put together a couple wins. I still think he'll beat Fields by knockout. The other fight on the undercard is Humberto Soto against a telefutura type opponent. So all in all not a terrible undercard. As each day goes by, i feel the urge to order this fight. Just like every other PPV though.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 26 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #10

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Pacquiao by UD.

Diaz is a tougher fighter than some may give him credit for being. However, recall that his big "win" was over Erik Morales and this was at the downside of Erik's career, highlighted by a good scrap, but also questionable judging in a few rounds. Diaz is a good fighter. However, Pacquiao is a great fighter, and here is where the difference will be noticeable. I predict scores for Manny by something like 116-112 (twice) and 117-111.

Jack

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 11:18 PM