IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Manny Pacquiao vs David Diaz: Official Preview and Predictions, All Comments Here
Imperius3
post Jun 27 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 931

Pacquiao by DOMINANT UD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
salvador
post Jun 27 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jun 24 2008, 02:16 PM) [snapback]393582[/snapback]
I'm pretty dissapointed Pacman is fighting Hatton instead of giving Marquez a rematch..

I totally agree. But as far as Hatton is concerned, I'm not at all sure that Pacquiao is going to have the pop to ever get past 135. If he can't knock Diaz out (which would be shocking, given that Diaz is slow as hell and has no head movement), then he can forget about 140. And I don't think he's going to 140 any time soon anyway. 135 is loaded: Juan Diaz, Campbell, Katsidis, Khan, Casamayor and JMM.

It would actually be amazing to see JMM beat Casamayor and Pacquiao beat Diaz and then to have their 3rd fight some time late next year.

+Quote Post
hardhead
post Jun 27 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 77

I think Pacqiuo will win this with a UD but I hope I'm wrong and he carries his power to 135 and gets the stoppage. Diaz is a pretty tough, game, pressure fighter(I thought Morales beat him in a close decision) so I think he might be able to take Manny's shots a little better than expected, at least enough to finish the fight but lose a clear UD.

+Quote Post
A.Gesulga_CEBU
post Jun 28 2008, 03:22 AM
Post #14

Amateur

Member No.: 7,618

I believe the PACMAN will walk out from the ring VICTORIOUS via TKO. Diaz wont last eight rounds, he is no match w/ PACMAN. PAQUIAOS power is more deadly as ever at 135lbs. He will be much more devastating boxer bec. of his owesome punching POWER, THOUGHNESS & GREATNESS. Surely no one can bit PAQUIAO in this division, So whats out guys ; Juan Diaz, Casa Mayor, Nate-Campbell, Joan Guzman, SORRY your next!!!...

+Quote Post
rlite23
post Jun 28 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #15

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 147

I give Diaz A good chance of winning here. I will be suprise if Manny wins by knockout especially early like some people are picking. Diaz takes a good punch and has been only stopped once which was by Kendall Holt who is a big JR Welterweight. Even there Diaz was still standing up throwing punches when he was stopped. The question here is how will Pacquaio do at this new weight fighting his strongest opponent yet? Not to take anything away from Pacman but his wins against Morales, Barrera, and Marquez were against faded fighters and they are natural featherweights. Don't forget Morales beat Pacman already and many believe Marquez beat Pacman twice already.

I'm interested to see how's Pacman's power and speed is at lightweight. Other than that I see a good fight here and a possible upset. If Pac wins it will be by decision and even if the fight is close you know it will go to Pac.

+Quote Post
FenderDG3
post Jun 28 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #16

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 6,356

QUOTE(rlite23 @ Jun 28 2008, 09:51 AM) [snapback]393970[/snapback]
I give Diaz A good chance of winning here. I will be suprise if Manny wins by knockout especially early like some people are picking. Diaz takes a good punch and has been only stopped once which was by Kendall Holt who is a big JR Welterweight. Even there Diaz was still standing up throwing punches when he was stopped. The question here is how will Pacquaio do at this new weight fighting his strongest opponent yet? Not to take anything away from Pacman but his wins against Morales, Barrera, and Marquez were against faded fighters and they are natural featherweights. Don't forget Morales beat Pacman already and many believe Marquez beat Pacman twice already.

I'm interested to see how's Pacman's power and speed is at lightweight. Other than that I see a good fight here and a possible upset. If Pac wins it will be by decision and even if the fight is close you know it will go to Pac.

Yes, but remember that Manny had a much easier time beating the faded Erik Morales the 2nd and 3rd time then Diaz did against Morales. In fact, that was a gift decision that I (along with many others) feel that Morales had won. So you make a few good points, but some of the others that you make are flawed.

+Quote Post
A.Gesulga_CEBU
post Jun 28 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #17

Amateur

Member No.: 7,618

For me... nothing else to say, Diaz will full down in the later rounds folks. PACMAN by TKO8

+Quote Post
JD
post Jun 28 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #18

First Ballot

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,262

Not sure he fulls down.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Jun 28 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #19

Bourbon County Stout

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,759

Manny beats the daylights out of Diaz. Corner stops it after 8.

+Quote Post
Eugene
post Jun 28 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #20

Amateur

Member No.: 7,621

I have followed Manny's career and fights since 2000. Since teaming up with Freddie Roach slowly but surely he has became the almost total package. The key to Manny is the first 2 rounds. He must be in and out landing pubches to the body and then to the head. Plus, he must get past the 4th round without a cut over or under his eye. If all of this is working Manny will beat Diaz either in the 9th round or by unanimous decicion.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:22 AM