Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News from WeBL
The CEO
post Aug 10 2008, 07:53 AM
Post #11

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Jowett Pipes has branded Insanity International as "A gym full of one-dimensional never-will-be's who disgrace boxing with their crude ass style!"

Jowett Pipes has been fined a total of $1m for his outrageous remarks concerning Zab Judah and Carlos Maussa. Fans have protested violently outside the Krumbsnatcher gym demanding that Pipes be slung out. For the benefit of those that missed the comment here is what Pipes said, "JUDAHHHHHHHHHHH, mista punch drunk, mista brain damaged, mista knockin` on heavens door....
....Yo gonna die in tha ring just like that faggot bitch Maussa and I`m gonna be ringside to watch yo crack head ass quiver and shake as yo brain bleeds to death!!
Yeah I said it!!"

Pipes is a classless BUM. No one takes him seriously or gives him respect....I used to wonder, "how could he say such things?"...but then I realized....it's one of my fighters' fault....

Bobby Boome took Jowett Pipes' Soul.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 10 2008, 04:59 PM
Post #12

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

-There was a great cry in Brooklyn as the old lion Zab Judah suffered a terrible beating at the hands of former 154 pound champion Herms Franca. Several fighters, promoters and managers think it's time for Zab to just hang em' up but Judah insists that he isn't destined to go out like that. Judah was provoked by Mike Taylor and the two will meet this Sunday. Judah is 3-1 over Taylor. The WEBL commission has threatened to take away Judah's license in fear of the fighters health.

-"Terrible" Terry Norris was stopped in 8 rounds by Leonard Pierre and is currently evaluating his career.

-Raiden, a very popular fighter in Team Judah, was knocked out for the first time and has announced his retirement.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 11 2008, 04:30 AM
Post #13

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

- Wexley "Power" Gawn has rejoined Dragons Vault and has signed to box Jesse Weaver this coming Sunday. Recovering alcoholic Gawn is hoping to raise cash after blowing the millions he made from boxing.

- Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn has reiterated his desire to win the world heavyweight title and has said he will not retire from boxing until he has achieved his goal.

- Two of the biggest punchers in the lower weight classes have signed to fight each other. Former gym mates Reggie "The Kiss" Hope will face Maxy "The Dream" Supreme.

- Fight fans have turned their back on the Krumbsnatcher gym following a string of poor results and some disgraceful antics from both the fighters and promoter Harold Angus. Angus has come in for huge criticism after matching father and son Lanky Gawn snr and Jnr together for a fight next week, and Jowett Pipes' disgusting comments about Zab Judah seems to have forced fans to turn their back on the gym. This week the open workouts which usually fill the gym with wide eyed fans was virtually empty.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Aug 11 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 109

Jong "Red Death" Shaoting wons his second Cruiserweight championship with a decision victory over Odlanier Solis. Next up is P4P great Allen Green.

Ricardo "El Gallo" Singo continues to defy all odds and won his 5th world title in two divisions with a shocking decision victory over previously undefeated and highly regarded Koki Kameda.

Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson has retired from boxing after several bad beatings. He is most well know as Bigjuicyhog's first world champion when he defied the odds and defeated Harold "the Hoodlum" Grant via KO in back to back fights. Grant was 26-2 going into the fight and coming off his second middleweight title win. Johnson also defeated former champions Berk, Kofi Jantuah, and Cima during his rough and tumble career. He will spend retirement assisting Bigjuicyhog training some of the up and coming new fighters at BJH.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 1 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #15

- Press reports in England suggest that Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is to start his own promotional company to rival that of TOS, Ahmet Oener, Zab Judah and Harry Angus. It is being reported that Freeze wants to sign a few fighters from other gyms and open up his own stable of fighters.

- Wexley "Power" Gawn is still in a coma at a hospital in Los Angeles. Doctors refuse to comment on speculation that Wexley is brain dead.

- The family of Tony Palomino have asked for Travis Simms to be one of the pall bearers at his funeral.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 2 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

- Giant Man is said to be slurring his words and not all there. Reports are coming in that the longtime heavyweight contender could have brain damage.

- Super Jr. has said he is displeased with his training at the 36 Chambers Of Death.

- Jimmy Jack Judah is training hard for his lineal title defense tune up against Sigmund Kraab and is looking forward to battling Zab Judah in the Superdome in 2 weeks.

- Miguel Cotto has signed on to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the World Jr. Welterweight Championship. If Cotto were to win, he would break his own record by winning the title for a 6th time.

- Iron has voiced his displeasure with TOS with his circus fights. Iron wants to face real competition.

- After signing a lucrative contract with TOS, Nigel McGuinness is said to be interesting in finding a way to get his contract bought out so he could openly be signed to Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn's new promotion.

- Joan Guzman is said to be in fantastic shape and shouldn't be long from his return to the ring.

This post has been edited by CyruS: Sep 2 2008, 12:11 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 2 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #17

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

- Fernando Montiel is currently on a 3 fight winning streak over decent competition. He will be fighting former Bantamweight Champion, Lean" Leon" Greene in his next fight. Fernando Montiel hopes to be in a title shot after 4 or 5 fights.

-Zab Judah is preparing for his next fight vs. former champion and current top 140 pound contender, Ricardo Reyes. Judah looks to knock Reyes out and fight Jimmy Jack Judah in 2 weeks. Cotto-Judah (Zab) IV is being discussed considering Cotto and Judah both win their next 2 fights which will certainly be a tough task; particularly for Zab Judah.

-Larry Holmes is looking forward to his rematch vs. HW Champion Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink. Holmes extremely bitter, has said that the judges will never give him the nod in a close fight. So he must dominate or KO Pink in the rematch.

-Terry Norris is looking to fight for the title aftert 3 fights. Wants rematches vs. Leonardo Pierre and Dexter Moore.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 2 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 2 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]402827[/snapback]
- After signing a lucrative contract with TOS, Nigel McGuinness is said to be interesting in finding a way to get his contract bought out so he could openly be signed to Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn's new promotion.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is said to be extremely interested in signing TOS fighter Nigel McGuiness to his own promotional stable. Deep Freeze told fighthype, "I doubt a deal can be reached because he has just recently signed a contract with TOS but if there is any chance I hope we can get something worked out. I've aways had a very good relationship with TOS and I do class him as a friend of mine so there will be no underhand tactics involved. I'll sit down with him and we'll see what decision we can make. If TOS decides he wants to keep McGuinness in his own stable then I will respect that decision completely."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 5 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Promoter @ Hall Of Famer, Undefeated 4-Division World Champion)
McGuinness is worth quite a bit. He is talented enough to be the face of a promotion. How much do you think he's worth? I say he's worth about 4 fighters at the least.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 5 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #20

Deep Freeze remains keen to acquire Nigel McGuinness but needs TOS to lay his cards on the table. "Like I already said, I like the kid, he's a good fighter, a fighter I could work with, but we gotta know who Sleep's people are thinking about if we're gonna make a trade. Give me some names and we'll see what can be done."

Meanwhile Freeze is delighted to have signed Alexander Frenkel from Universum and has high hopes that he can become the first champion out of Deep Freeze Entertainment. "Frenkel still needs a bit of work but he's a quality fighter and I feel he can win the world title. I'm delighted to have signed him."

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:48 AM