Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News from WeBL
The CEO
post Jan 11 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #141

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

I saw Alcarez got KOed by GM III......that's great......as it reinforces The Prince's #1 All Time status....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 11 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #142

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

- Paulus Moses (27-11-1) has successfully defended his super featherweight crown against Nikkon Corpix with an impressive 4th round TKO

- Tomasz "Goral" Adamek (24-3-1) is still the Light Heavyweight Champion after stopping REKS in the FIRST round; His next opponent will be former Arena fighter Chad Dawson

- After straight wins over Piyeh, Cotto and Jimmy Jack Timothy Bradley slowly is making a statement to be recognized as one of the best fighters P4P

- Both of the new heavyweight signings Bobby Lashley (now 1-0) and Jeffry McWild (now 2-0) were victorious with first round TKOs

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Jan 13 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #143

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 109

I have basically given up on my gym which is why I retired some of my top fighters. I just cant seem to muster the energy to keep coming up with fight plans etc.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 13 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #144

Lightweight

Just keep some fighters active. Would be really bad to see 2 gyms completely retired in such a short time.

I havent created a new fight plan or edited on for a long time, too. But changing between a fighter's plan A, B and C isnt a problem for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 13 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #145

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Jan 13 2009, 12:05 PM) [snapback]420145[/snapback]
I have basically given up on my gym which is why I retired some of my top fighters. I just cant seem to muster the energy to keep coming up with fight plans etc.

I don't make new fight plans. Half the time I forget to change my fight plans as well. If I do change them I just opt for a different plan that was made ages back for some other fighter. No way would I be arsed to make new plans for individual fights.

BJH, you've got a few new fighters on the up, plus some (at least one) title challenge this week. Webl doesn't take up much time at all. It'll be a shame if you give it up because you have one of the very strongest gyms around.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Jan 14 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #146

Super Middleweight

Nah, not quitting, but I had to retire some of my favorite fighters because it takes a lot of work to make new fightplans that actually beat Blayde lol. The gym will be staying as it is right now for a bit. Gonna see how some of my new prospects pan out.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Jan 14 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #147

Super Middleweight

Nah, not quitting, but I had to retire some of my favorite fighters because it takes a lot of work to make new fightplans that actually beat Blayde lol. The gym will be staying as it is right now for a bit. Gonna see how some of my new prospects pan out.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 14 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #148

Lightweight

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Same goes for you and because of that its really good youre staying active.

Also the exactly same fighters fighting each other with the exactly same fight plans several times get some different results sometimes, so fortunately it doesnt seem to be absolutely necessary to change something up in order to avenge a loss or a draw.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 14 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #149

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

I will only lose interest when everyone else losses interest.

I love that Zab Judah is still fighting. I want him to have like 140 fight before he retires.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 14 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #150

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

I think the only way I could retire the 36 Chambers is if Miguel Cotto retired or dies. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Or if we closed the region, if that were to happen I'd make the last fight ever TOS vs. The Heavyweight Champion or The Cruiserweight Champion or against Harold Angus (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:17 AM