IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News from WeBL
Maxy
post Sep 7 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #31

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Sep 7 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]403567[/snapback]
Once again as a heavy underdog, Luis "El Gallo" Singo became world champion for a 6th time by outpointing Yutaka Niida. His improbable run continues.

"Twiggy" Austin Harris showed that he may not be as "Twiggy" as thought as he scored his second straight KO, this one over P4P all-time great Yuriorkis Gamboa.

BigJuicyHog is fast becoming the Arena SHO killer.

Looking forward to Red Deaths rematch with Green this Sunday.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 10 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #32

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

Yeah its unbelievable how I hate this tall fighters. Reminds me of failing in every attempt against Wexley and Deep Freeze back in the beginning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Twiggys avenged all his losses I think. I really wanted Gamboa to get revenge and I kind of studied Twiggy and thought I knew what to do because I thought I knew something about his fight plan. But in round 2 Gamboa is knocked out. Most of the divisions are pretty wide right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 13 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #33

- Harold "Harry" Angus has dismissed Larry Holmes as the "most difficult and stubborn fighter I have ever worked with." Angus said Holmes was impossible to reach most of the time during promotion for his fight no.3 with Cuban Link and went on to add, "Holmes NEEDS to lose this fight for the good of boxing. He's a terrible advert for the sport who brings absolutely nothing to the table. Can't deny he's a good fighter but he's already made it clear he's quitting after tonight. Fuck Larry Holmes...I hope he gets crushed."

- Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has again hinted at fighting TOS in an exhibition bout. Speaking ahead of tonights fights Deep Freeze said, "Why not? He's like the legend who never finished his career. We could make a mint, a packet. It won't happen but shit, it's worth dreaming about ain't it?"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 13 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #34

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

- Joan Guzman's bodyguard's cousin's wife told reporters that Guzman had spoken with TOS and the subject of a TOS-Deep Freeze fight. Apparently Joan Guzman's bodyguard's cousin's wife said that TOS is mildly interested in a proposed matchup between the 2 legends either an exhibition or a legit fight.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 13 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #35

- Harold Angus said of a TOS-Deep Freeze fight, "Never in a million years. These two like to keep their names in the press but they ain't shit, either of em. No balls. (mocking TOS voice) 'Ooooh Deep Freeze lets talk dirrrrty to each other cos then the fans gonna get all excited, (mocking Deep Freeze's voice) Oh Touch, Touch me there....(back to Angus) hahaha...these two are clowns man. I'll be coming back to fight Allan Green soon but these two batty boys wanna wax lyrical bout how they MIGHT fight a fight that'll never fuckin happen."

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Sep 14 2008, 03:25 AM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 109

Red Death defeated Allen Green by UD again. He looks forward to a possible fight with the Legendary Harold Angus.

Austin Harris knocked out No Fear in the 7th round and has apparently now been matched against Fernando Montiel.

Former Bum Fighter Khamesi "Doa" Jahawai became a world champion by knocking out Edson berto.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 14 2008, 04:31 AM
Post #37

- Harold "Harry" Angus, ringside for the Red Death-Green rematch, dismissed thoughts of a bout with Red Death immediately after the BJH fighter had regained his title with a points win over Green.

Angus said, "Red Death isn't in my plans to be honest. I think he's a good fighter but he's not a big draw yet and his knock out defeat to Deep Freeze has kinda taken the gloss of the appeal to fight him. If you want me to be honest I just can't get motivated for a fight like that. I expected Green to knock him out if I'm honest and I woulda like to fight Green, who I see as the bigger draw. Now I'll just sit back and chill while I consider my options."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 14 2008, 04:57 AM
Post #38

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

- Nigel McGuinness is actively pursuing a release from his contract with TOS and is reportedly irate with how the judges scored his rematch with Thomas Hearns where McGuinness lost via split decision. McGuinness is urging Deep Freeze to find a way to sign him.

- No Fear was reportedly disappointed with his match against Austin Harris. They fought evenly after 6 rounds but No Fear got caught when Harris went to an all out offensive.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 15 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #39

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Allan Green:

"I definitely lost that fight, Ive got to admit that, but I still know Im the better fighter and I will get my chance again. Just look at the fact that Angus doesnt want to fight Shaoting. No one wants to see this guy. Hes good, Ive got to give him that credit, but hes a boring champ I will beat next time. My career is not over yet, Im still in my prime."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 15 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 14 2008, 04:57 AM) [snapback]404292[/snapback]
- Nigel McGuinness is actively pursuing a release from his contract with TOS and is reportedly irate with how the judges scored his rematch with Thomas Hearns where McGuinness lost via split decision. McGuinness is urging Deep Freeze to find a way to sign him.

Harold "Harry" Angus has apparently made an approach to TOS concerning the possibility of signing Nigel McGuiness but this has angered Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn who told us, "Angus is attempting to jump in on the proposed deal for Deep Freeze Entertainment to sign Nigel McGuinness and I think that's appawling and pretty snide behind-the-back business practice. I brokered a deal for Muckles Reilly to join TOS and Reilly is now with TOS thanks to me. That was part one of the deal to sign McGuinness. Part two still needs to be worked out. Angus needs to back off."

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:03 AM