Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News from WeBL
The CEO
post Sep 15 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #41

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Insanity International has just signed the 16 year old Colombian sensation, Cristian Maussa. Yes...he is the son of the late, great Carlos Maussa. I am expecting him to get the proper grooming and matchmaking that his father didn't receive.....

In other family related II news...."Dirty" Dick Pavlik, the younger brother of Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik, has started his career at 2-0 with 2 KOs...I really like this kid. He is another future star in need of a proper grooming...

I have another young prospect to watch as well...Barry "The Primordial BEAST" Burgundy (3-1)...he's the real deal....he's got that fire inside....I know this because he's already wanting to avenge his defeat to Roque Balboa....

Doo Doo Brown (15-9-2) and Moe Fine (12-9) are in a bad place right now...they're discouraged and worried about their futures in this business.

Kole "The Ghetto Enforcer" Brown (21-9) is climbing the ranks at a steady pace is looking fantastic in the gym lately...

As far as my beef with Harry Angus....I have chose not to continue to harp on it for NOW....everyone knows the truth....I got my point across...we'll see if The Prince gets his shot he was promised at Heavy and take it from there...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 18 2008, 10:38 AM
Post #42

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

I see Ghosts gym is open again which is good news for competition in our league.

+Quote Post
ghost13
post Sep 18 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #43

Bantamweight

Member No.: 4,711

QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 18 2008, 08:38 AM) [snapback]404616[/snapback]
I see Ghosts gym is open again which is good news for competition in our league.

Took me awhile, but I got it back up. Looks like my fighters ain't getting any tune-ups.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 19 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Sep 18 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]404644[/snapback]
Took me awhile, but I got it back up. Looks like my fighters ain't getting any tune-ups.

Glad you're back. I made a few fights for your gym and can safely say they are all tune-ups. The ones I didn't make...who knows?

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Sep 19 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #45

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Hey, Maxy....Anderson Silva and Freddie Futura had a fight scheduled for today...but it hasn't gone through yet...what's up with that?

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 19 2008, 12:50 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 19 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]404733[/snapback]
Hey, Maxy....Anderson Silva and Freddie Futura had a fight scheduled for today...but it hasn't gone through yet...what's up with that?

I just noticed that. I don't know why it hasn't gone through. I think the auto-scheduler must have made the fight in the first place but I got no idea why it hasn't gone through. That's strange.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 20 2008, 02:55 AM
Post #47

CONFUSION MOUNTS OVER PIPES AND FUTURA NO SHOW!!!

Confusion is mounting over why Jowett Pipes and Fabulous Freddie Futura failed to show for their respective fights against Andre "The Matrix" Dirrell and Anderson "The Spider" Silva. Both fights were scheduled to take place on Friday September 19th but neither Pipes nor Futura turned up at the arena.

Promoter Harold "Harry" Angus claims he never made the fights and hasn't seen either Pipes or Futura at his gym for some time but the gossip merchants believe something more sinister has occured. Former Bantamweight king Kindred "Spirit" Cole believes Angus has purposely stopped his fighters turning up telling reporters, "Angus has a beef with Skullsplitter so he's trying to fuck things up by getting Freddie to do a disappearing act. The only reason Pipes failed to turn up was to make it look more legit. Afterall, Angus has no beef with Ahmet Oener - he's just playing dirty tricks and unfortunately it looks like Dirrell has been caught up in his games also. I gotta feel for Silva and Dirrell, two top class fighters who are bound under contract to fight against two guys who ain't shown up. I don't know whats gonna happen but trust me when I tell you its all down to Angus. He's a corrupt man and his evil deeds know no bounds."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 20 2008, 03:01 AM
Post #48

OK I don't know whats happened but there are a few light heavyweight fights that were scheduled for yesterday and they haven't taken place yet. It seems to be spread across the board with a few gyms affected. Hopefully its just a glitch because we are talking about top 10 fighters here so I hope they aren't all gonna be frozen on that fight date. That would be bad.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 21 2008, 04:28 AM
Post #49

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

LOL I didnt even recognize that ... Whats really bad though is that tonights fights completely havent been simulated. Keeps happening again and again on Sundays with that damn WeBL server ...

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 21 2008, 04:33 AM
Post #50

Yeah there's some sort of glitch going on because they are doing work behind the scenes on the webl. The bloke who runs it will sort it out but its frustrating.

Just blame Angus!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 11:26 AM